Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-23-2008, 12:15 AM #22
pimpinsaylor (Banned)

pimpinsaylor is a Supporting Member
I'm tired of political correctness, and reverse racism. They were right about the white people leaving New Orleans. If your dumb enough to stay, you deserve what you get.

Last edited by pimpinsaylor : 03-23-2008 at 12:25 AM.
pimpinsaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-23-2008, 12:18 AM #23
Cass
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
Political correctness kills
Old 03-23-2008, 04:03 AM #24
(Banned)

Quote:
The Angry White Man owns firearms, and he’s willing to pick up a gun to defend his home and his country. He is willing to lay down his life to defend the freedom and safety of others, and the thought of killing someone who needs killing really doesn’t bother him.
I guess no other race does that huh? Because only white men join the military and go to wars.

Seriously that was so dumb, I don't know what else to say other then that was just flat out stupid.

edit: and the rest of the post in this thread are so crazy and ignorant im not even going to touch them.

Last edited by : 03-23-2008 at 04:05 AM.
   is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 04:53 AM #25
bleedonstage

Quote:
Originally Posted by apunkjunkie View Post

And yes, some people just need killing.

AGREED! and i say Start With that whright fellow, move onto the obama's and we'll finish off with al qaeda
Old 03-23-2008, 07:21 AM #26
Jim96SC2

Interesting read. I agree that the average white male is becoming very politically peeved. I'm probably one of the more politically active and educated at work, yet even the guys who never look at politics feels a bit under-represented and, due to some laws, more then a bit perterbed by certain elements in the system.
Jim96SC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:25 AM #27
Swerve22

Meh, those attributes could belong to anybody, not just a white man. Sure there's a lot of self reliant, emotionally stable white men out there in the US, but I know plenty of self reliant, emotionally stable black, brown, and yellow men too.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:10 AM #28
vantrepes
The voices say I'm normal

vantrepes is a founding member
Ah, the AWM is back.... For those of you who weren't alive, or paying attention 14 years ago, do some research into the term.
vantrepes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:17 AM #29
mynameisjonathon
This is the new sound..

Sign Ap Junkie up. Sounds like he is ready.
From a great height
From a great height... height...
Rain down, rain down

http://www.bestpanamacitybeachcondo.com
mynameisjonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:23 AM #30
Swerve22

Quote:

I guess I'm an angry white male too.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:29 AM #31
mynameisjonathon
This is the new sound..

Does anyone else not enjoy their attempt to dodge the fact that everyone thinks they're red neck conservatives?

"He might be a Republican and he might be a Democrat; he might be a Libertarian or a Green. He knows that his wife is more emotional than rational, and he guides the family in a rational manner."

Look how quickly that is slipped in there. It is one sentence with no elaboration then it goes on to start probing women.

If you feel political unrepresented, I do see where they're coming from, then fine, but why do you think no one bothers with them anyways? They already have their minds decided on voting in case you didn't notice. Whoever wrote this should be asking themselves why anyone would waste a second of their campaign time, especially someone who is democratic, on this organization of people? I really don't think it is a mystery.
From a great height
From a great height... height...
Rain down, rain down

http://www.bestpanamacitybeachcondo.com
mynameisjonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:34 PM #32
Rebeltilldeath3
Suicide Messiah

Rebeltilldeath3 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
Meh, those attributes could belong to anybody, not just a white man. Sure there's a lot of self reliant, emotionally stable white men out there in the US, but I know plenty of self reliant, emotionally stable black, brown, and yellow men too.
Yes, and our country has the wonderful insight to call successful blacks "Uncle Tom" or say they're trying to be white. So in a way, the article does include them.
How I'd miss all the whiskey an' women.
I tried to be true, but it's all I can do,
Keepin' up with the Jonesin'
Rebeltilldeath3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 05:02 PM #33
(Banned)

is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:06 PM #34
corporationpaintball
too legit to quit

Annual Supporting Member
corporationpaintball is a Moderator
corporationpaintball is BST Legit
corporationpaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
corporationpaintball supports our troops
corporationpaintball is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
corporationpaintball is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinsaylor View Post
I'm tired of political correctness, and reverse racism. They were right about the white people leaving New Orleans. If your dumb enough to stay, you deserve what you get.
What if they did not have the means to leave the city... (i.e. no car, no money, no help at all.) What if you were one of these people? Would the world be a better place if you were killed in Katrina?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedonstage View Post
AGREED! and i say Start With that whright fellow, move onto the obama's and we'll finish off with al qaeda
Are you placing American Citizens (one of whom might be our future President) on the same level as the terrorist group Al-Qaeda?!?!
If so, you sir (or ma'am) are an ignorant, petty, moron!

Old Feedback (+20/-0) | New Feedback (+37/-0)
Annual Supporting Member Council Elite
corporationpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:31 PM #35
pimpinsaylor (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corporationpaintball View Post
What if they did not have the means to leave the city... (i.e. no car, no money, no help at all.)
They had feet. Even then, welfare gives them money, for a bus ticket. Assuming they didn't spend the money on booze/drugs.
Quote:
What if you were one of these people? Would the world be a better place if you were killed in Katrina?!?!
Wouldn't have mattered, but I wouldn't be a dumb **** and stay. The government/army was evacuating people.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:21 AM #36
Gagarin II

ok, which is worse?
a) A typical white person?
or
b) An Angry white male?
Old 03-24-2008, 04:26 PM #37
Bobeo
-Life Is Good-

Quote:
Its obvious you don't know what the definition of racism is....you also skipped over the part that said it doesn't matter if the man is Republican, Democratic, Libertarian, or Green Party.

Other than that, he was giving examples of a lot of typical white American (mostly blue collar) males.

On a side note, the reading comprehension of ST/P has greatly declined in the past few months.
And you missed the part that says they want lower taxes and less government...a democrat that wants that?

Sounds like bs to me...
Old 03-24-2008, 04:45 PM #38
shaka zulu
OCMI/A5OG OSF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebeltilldeath3 View Post
It is mostly true.

Most everyone here will disagree because they still live with their parents and haven't started their own life, in college, or haven't started a family yet. They're not stupid, they just haven't been hit with certain things yet. I thought totally different until I started getting raped by property/school taxes with no kids, while some whore who can't keep her legs shut, has 5 kids, and lives in an apartment doesn't pay a dime for school tax. I also know quite a few people who had their lives flipped upside down when they got laid off because their company went to China. I'm not saying **** anything not American or **** poor people, but what I am saying is what's mentioned in the article represents a huge chunk of America.
Wow. That's scary if it represents a HUGE chunk of America. I do appreciate your honesty though. I make enough money to put me in the upper middle class and I shoulder the tax burden for most of this country (us in the middle class) and so I'm annoyed about some things as well. Does that make me an angry white man.....or just a man annoyed by injustice and inequality? The sooner we stop labeling ourselves and articles, etc. by something as silly and uncontrollable as our phenotype, the sooner many of the things this person whined about will begin to change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebeltilldeath3 View Post
Yes, and our country has the wonderful insight to call successful blacks "Uncle Tom" or say they're trying to be white. So in a way, the article does include them.
To the man in the article I will never be anything other than that black guy. By the tone of his rant, I am not included. Period. Maybe I'm just reading animosity that isn't there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
Truth.

Quote:
What if they did not have the means to leave the city... (i.e. no car, no money, no help at all.) What if you were one of these people? Would the world be a better place if you were killed in Katrina?!?!

Are you placing American Citizens (one of whom might be our future President) on the same level as the terrorist group Al-Qaeda?!?!
If so, you sir (or ma'am) are an ignorant, petty, moron!
That would be pretty silly since there's quite a bit of popular AND delegate vote going to the so-called "terrorist." Since my middle names are Arabic, does that make me a terrorist too? By some peoples simple minded estimation it does I'm sure.
Leave a message and tell us what you think!
Orange County Mobile Infantry
Proudly Supported by:My Wife | SC Village l Tiberius Arms | Tippmann |

Originally Posted by CrazyLittle: Sapiens is a species. NASCAR is a RACE!!!
shaka zulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:47 PM #39
timmyt (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedonstage View Post
You pluralized Obamas. You want to kill his children too?

How about we start with people like you, who can't type or spell worth a ****. Then we'll move on to YOUR family, only we won't be so mercifull with them.

Sorry, obviously i'm an angry white guy too.
timmyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:24 PM #40
corporationpaintball
too legit to quit

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
They had feet. Even then, welfare gives them money, for a bus ticket. Assuming they didn't spend the money on booze/drugs. Wouldn't have mattered, but I wouldn't be a dumb **** and stay. The government/army was evacuating people.
Welfare is not designed to pay for a family to leave their home for an extended period of time... it's designed so that they will have just enough to survive. And they are supposed to walk to where?!?!

The government (FEMA) didn't do crap for days, and when they did everything was screwed up logisticaly and nothing got done right.

People stayed for the same reason they stay when Florida gets hit, they stay because they want/need to for some reason. Personaly I live in a state that doesn't have to worry about anything like Katrina, and i'm very glad for that fact.

Old 03-24-2008, 06:27 PM #41
pimpinsaylor (Banned)

Quote:
Welfare is not designed to pay for a family to leave their home for an extended period of time... it's designed so that they will have just enough to survive. And they are supposed to walk to where?!?!

The government (FEMA) didn't do crap for days, and when they did everything was screwed up logisticaly and nothing got done right.

People stayed for the same reason they stay when Florida gets hit, they stay because they want/need to for some reason. Personaly I live in a state that doesn't have to worry about anything like Katrina, and i'm very glad for that fact.
I'm sure the government had evacuation programs. If not, then they could have just killed themselves and saved themselves from the trouble.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:32 PM #42
corporationpaintball
too legit to quit

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
I'm sure the government had evacuation programs. If not, then they could have just killed themselves and saved themselves from the trouble.
Dont be so naive, sure they might have had a hypothetical evacuation plan, but from what I saw on tv and hear from survivors it was pritty chaotic.

And that second sentence is very offensive to many people, I would appriciate it if you would delete it.