PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-21-2008, 09:55 AM #1
georgeminnick1

Cumberland MD. field

I hear there is a field in cumb. but have no idea anything about it does anyone have any feedback.I want to chack it out and don't want to drive 1.5 hrs if it is not open anymore or is not anygood like to try new fields in area but gas is to high to drive for nothing
1.WE KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY. 2.WE ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION. 3.WE HAVE AT LEAST A 14 INCH BARREL. 4.WE FIRE OFF HUNDREDS OF ROUNDS WITHOUT GETTING TIRED. 5.WE KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 6.WE CAN FIT INTO TIGHT SPOTS. 7.WE LOVE TO BE AGGRESSIVE. 8.WE NEVER FORGET TO LUBE OUR PRODUCTS. 9.MONEY IS NO LIMIT. 10. A CONDOM IS A MUST

Last edited by georgeminnick1 : 03-21-2008 at 09:57 AM. Reason: more info
georgeminnick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2008, 12:08 PM #2
The Htown Crew
Owner THC

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeminnick1 View Post
I hear there is a field in cumb. but have no idea anything about it does anyone have any feedback.I want to chack it out and don't want to drive 1.5 hrs if it is not open anymore or is not anygood like to try new fields in area but gas is to high to drive for nothing
Well hmmmm I will be honest with you. The field itself is not a bad field for woodsball. They have one small sup-air field, really small. My team is not liked up there at all but it's all good, I am not going to lie about the field. If you like woods ball it is a fine field. The owner brings his HP tank on the back of his truck so he only fills to 3000 psi. He has rental stuff not sure what the guns are. If your into speedball/airball it may not be for you. Refs are like anywhere else some good some bad. Over all from 1-10 I would give it an 7. go to www.bthpaintball.com there is not much on the website but it does have a calendar of events and some pics. Good luck.

Last edited by The Htown Crew : 03-24-2008 at 11:59 AM.
The Htown Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:09 PM #3
The Htown Crew
Owner THC

Oh our home field is North Mountain Paintball.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:46 PM #4
georgeminnick1

yeah I know where thats at I live in kearneysville and know Ed and many of the teams at northmountain
1.WE KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY. 2.WE ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION. 3.WE HAVE AT LEAST A 14 INCH BARREL. 4.WE FIRE OFF HUNDREDS OF ROUNDS WITHOUT GETTING TIRED. 5.WE KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 6.WE CAN FIT INTO TIGHT SPOTS. 7.WE LOVE TO BE AGGRESSIVE. 8.WE NEVER FORGET TO LUBE OUR PRODUCTS. 9.MONEY IS NO LIMIT. 10. A CONDOM IS A MUST
Old 03-21-2008, 02:49 PM #5
georgeminnick1

You don't have the phone # on your website for mountaineer itis304-262-3344 if you don't have it.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:26 PM #6
The Htown Crew
Owner THC

Oh damn. I never realized that. Thanks!
Old 03-22-2008, 09:54 PM #7
georgeminnick1

Ok guys all I asked was if there was a field in cumerland I did't mean to kick a sleeping dog I know many teams that are not liked at many feilds but we need to stop this efore it goes any farther THANKS FOR THE HELP. Hope to see oth of you at your home fields.I'm trying to get a team started I doubt that we will e to competive because we all smoke and are alittle out of shape and did I mention OLD as hell LOL LATER GUYS.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:14 AM #8
The Htown Crew
Owner THC

Oh it's ok man. It does not bug me nor anyone on the team. As you can see I was telling the truth about not being liked.lol But, I did not say anything bad about them or the field but thats how it is. Hope you have a good time up there and hope to see you at NMP.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:58 PM #9
georgeminnick1

Yeah I don't think I'm going to visit that field mostly woodsball and hating people that visit the field that are from out of town NO THANKS.
Old 03-23-2008, 07:36 PM #10
TheHtownCrew
*187*

lol
TheHtownCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:14 PM #11
Venom14
Pittsburgh Ascendancy

Venom14 plays in the PSP
Venom14 plays in the APPA D4 division
I will give an honest answer to this. I live near Cumberland and really don't get that much of a chance to visit BTH that much because my team practices at All American Paintball Park every weekend. Once in awhile I will go to the field in Cumberland to hang out and shoot a little. The people there are all nice and polite and definately do not hate people from out of town.

As Ken said, the airball field is very small and it is mostly woodsball, but everybody there is nice. It really cannot compete with larger fields because of the area and the resources. The main thing it has going for it is the "family" atmosphere.

Ken, I am not really sure where you get that everybody there does not like you because all the people you played with all those years ago have quit and moved on. I would say that 99% of the people there have no idea who you are. Give them a chance. BTW, get in touch with me sometime about some scrimmage or something before we leave for Charlotte in May would be nice.

Once again, I recommend the field for a nice laid back day of play. If you are looking for stiff competition and teams to play against, this is not the place for you.

Mike D
Ascendancy
Venom14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:47 AM #12
bamf-hacker
Mr. Mega Moderator

Annual Supporting Member
bamf-hacker is a Mega Moderator
bamf-hacker is a Supporting Member
bamf-hacker is BST Trusted
bamf-hacker is playing at Living Legends VII
bamf-hacker owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bamf-hacker supports Pev's Paintball
Thread cleaned.

Please keep the unnecessary comments out. If you have a gripe use PM's.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:43 PM #13
TheHtownCrew
*187*

the owner and his son know him.. i think thats were that is going. Mike D im kens son looking forward to practicing with you, hopefully you get something worked out with ken, i like good competetion and experience.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:43 PM #14
Venom14
Pittsburgh Ascendancy

Venom14 plays in the PSP
Venom14 plays in the APPA D4 division
I sent Ken my phone number in a PM. Contact me and we will work out something before we leave for Mid Atlantic Open. Most of my guys are from the Pittsburgh area and north, but we will make a practice wherever we can get a deal on entry and paint prices. Really needs to be an X-ball field and current PSP set-up if possible.
Venom14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:39 PM #15
TheHtownCrew
*187*

We play at North Mountain in Martinsburg, WV. Ill make sure my dad talks to the owner this weekend, maybe we could set something up there. We are going to MAO so it would be nice, our home field has a D2 X team as well that im sure would like to practice (MILITIA) Oh and we have an Xball field. Not new cake or Temple yet tho. We usually grid the field when the layout comes out. Ill make sure to see whats up and make sure ken gets ahold of you.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:36 AM #16
JZKILLA

Submission Paintball Tournament Series
3 Man & 5 man ( d3 and under)
Dates: April 13 / May 25 / June 29 / Aug 17 / Sept 28 / Oct 26
* 5 Man Team entry $250 / 3 Man Team Entry $150
* NPPL Format & Rules
* 8:30am Captains meeting at each event / 9:30am First Game
* Tournament paint only @ $50 case or less
* Cash (& possible trophies) for top 3 teams in each division.
* Prize $$ is all of the team entry fees from each division.
* All teams must register 3 days before event.
* Call to register tue. - fri 4pm - 6:30pm / sat & sun 9am - 5pm
" Our fields are all grass, no dirt spots. New bunkers and great refs."
Submission Paintball
989 Potosi Rd.
Glen Rock, PA 17327
717-235-3882
JZKILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups