PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-20-2008, 10:30 PM #1
PBK1d916
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Exclamation Lil Help here guys?

I was watchin the derder DVD "WOA" and they reenacted one of the events that they couldnt film. They used these little figurine toys and such to do so. Can I buy that anywhere? Those are really cool. Or are those just for the pros? If you know where to buy them let me know please! Thanks!
PBK1d916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2008, 03:07 PM #2
pyromaniacs1
RIP 1016

pyromaniacs1 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
I haven't seen WOA, but from what I've read, it seems like you're talking about little paintball toys, like the little army toys? There used to be a paintball board game. I think Dynasty had it on their site, at one time. Couldn't hurt to look.

www.dynastypaintball.com
Old 03-21-2008, 10:07 PM #3
Octagon (Banned)

Was it from Paintcheck? That was a game that you could buy and place the field setup how you liked it and play. Alot of pro teams liked to use it so they could actually do a three dimensional break out plan, instead of X's and O's.
Octagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:01 PM #4
Spectre14
Petawawa Valley Fusion

I have WOA and I know what your talking about. The game is called "Paintcheck". One of my teammates has it, its just like a board game. The learning curve is extremely long, apparently a lot harder to learn than Risk. But he figured it out and its a great game. They are hard to find and I am not sure on price.

2-4-1 Halo/Reloader for Vlocity
WTB "I Mow *****es" Sticker =)
Ebay Feedback +28/-0
Spectre14 is offline   Reply With Quote