Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-12-2008, 04:15 PM #1
bombsqd318
Initial Success Or Death

bombsqd318 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Looking to form a Masters Team in the 757

If there are any older guys and/or ladies in the the 757 (or if your willing to travel to the 757) wanting to play team structured paintball lets hook up! I would like to form a Masters team of adults (20's,30's, 40's +) who have the time and means to play but don't want all the drama associated with the younger mind set. Experience is of course a plus but NOT necessary as long as you are willing to learn. I have been playing tournement paintball for 15 yrs, PSP, NPPL 5,7,10 man and Xball, I am by no means a superstar but I can teach the basic's and pass along my knowledge. So why am I interested in this? Well as I have grown older my love of paintball has not subsided but my patience has and I found that being on a team comprised of people my own age makes for a team with less drama and more fun. So if your interested post up or shoot me a PM...Thanks!

R.I.P. OG XBall

R.I.P. NXL

Last edited by bombsqd318 : 03-14-2008 at 04:08 PM.
bombsqd318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-13-2008, 11:16 PM #2
Reyke

Annual Supporting Member
how bout someone turning 28 next month, and don't worry about finances, the only thing that holds me back is taking time to go out of state for games, job's a little demanding.
Reyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 06:06 AM #3
VBPC Team 1
Va Beachs Finest

im interested. i am 34 years old and have 2 teams i help sponsor for my son. i would definately be interested in playing a masters division. i have some experience and have all the equipment to play. I play at FOX every weekend, sometimes sat and sunday.
VBPC Team 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 10:11 AM #4
bombsqd318
Initial Success Or Death

bombsqd318 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Reyke: No, 28 isn't to young, maybe I should revise my post and not focus on a specific age but rather "adults" who have the time and means. Anyway, where do you play now and what day do you play, saturday or sunday?

VBPC Team 1 : I live close to Fox and know Will and his brother well, when do you go there?

R.I.P. OG XBall

R.I.P. NXL
bombsqd318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 03:35 PM #5
egomann12

Im getting back into the game after about a year looking to play on a team. I use to play at bethel back in the day then the swamp and a few other places. I have everything except a gun but im working on that now.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:57 PM #6
Reyke

Annual Supporting Member
I currently play a lot of woodsball, trying to finish up my next gun and setup before I attempt to play speedball, but would be up to it if the opportunity presented itself, my only issue is most of those guys that play speedball are really immature and throw thier equipment and have temper tantrums, but you get the idea, I can only play on sundays due to the fact that my work schedule keeps saturdays the majority of my paycheck. I also have two other guys that I work and play with on sundays one of them has a tippman setup the other is running a halo pmr setup and for the most part are both ready to go.
Reyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:20 PM #7
idrum2loud
Its War

idrum2loud supports Team VICIOUS
idrum2loud supports Pev's Paintball
idrum2loud plays in the APPA D4 division
idrum2loud supports DLX Technology
Iam 21 and have the time and $. I am looking to learn alot more than i do now and get to know more people locally.