PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
Old 03-19-2008, 09:32 AM #1
Warped Sportz Ms
23 years and counting
3rd Annual Warped " U Ain't Gett'n Jack" tournament info!!

on April fools Weekend, "SUnday" of course, AND of Course I will get on my Brainstorm Phrase and give free event " I didn't GEt JAck 3 man" t's for the 1st,,, 15 teams to register with payment!!.....ah hell how about free t shirts for everyone! that plays

3 Man Blind Draw Division will be open to anyone who wants to throw down....20.00 per person. Name drawn from a hat and you will play with those new teammates, Making friends, teaching and being taught while having a great time!

3man 1X1-Division will be for entry level please use your common sense here... if you've played 3 speed ball events or a national event and own a Ego you probably are not eligible, if you've played one outdoor woodsball event with your sister and a slingshot, you might be a redneck.....oops got off track...if you have Q's just ask....but since you aint getting Jack why not step up if you can. oh and 50 Bux, and what is 1x1? since I am not limiting equipment I am limiting your bullets, this will teach you skill and not spray and pray...> 1 Pod and 1 Hopper is all you bring per game.

Like the title says " U ain't getting Jack 3 Man", BUT you might get Jill or at least a trophy and of course any that have played know I will give something to the winner...JUST DON"T EXPECT JACK!

Max of 20 teams..period thats a combination of both Divisions, so if you wait to get your money in , you may be watching!! also give t shirt sizes when you pay!!!

Oh and you know you wanna Ramp (14bps) so go ahead, except for the 3 man you guys gotta play semi.

Pmi Evil for 60 bux a case (the best)
Premium and some field paint.....50-40 per case (reg 55/45)
WE will have the captains meeting at 7am games start at 8am

call toll free 12-6pm 1-877-927-7331 or 1877-511-1459

Last edited by Warped Sportz Ms : 03-19-2008 at 09:49 AM.
Warped Sportz Ms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 03-24-2008, 07:11 PM #2
I like my fatness
FreshPooky plays in the PSP
FreshPooky plays in the APPA D5 division
FreshPooky is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Thanks for the heads up man.

Planet Eclipse, Empire, Understood
FreshPooky is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups