Originally Posted by apctony
OK well I never post on the forums I have to say there is alot of crap talking.
I do care about all customers I just dont cater to tournament players when I have customers paying full prices for everything and renting all gear and are beggining the sport they need more attencion. Althogh we do have a team night on thursdays 55.00 cs of paint includes everything
air,play,field fee. cant do a whole lot better and stay in buisness.
we have teams like the Denver Altitude,Dynamic paintball team,some of the kaos guys,athoriti,ect if the field works for them then it must be ok maybe not the best but they use it and OFTEN if you have a complaint or questions shoot me a E mail and Ill try to take care of it apcpaintball.com
1. Never seen any of those guys there been maybe 5 thursday nights
2. Blitz is cheaper
3. PBA has $20 cases (seconds but w/e) , $45 Premium, BOGO Entry every 3rd Weekend, BYOP Fridays w/ $20 entry & air, and their bigger, not to mention the people who run it are not *******s.
4. Learn to use spacing, capitalization etc.
5. Considering you are running a business
it may be a good idea to learn how to spell it (maybe?)
6. I almost cracked my head open slipping at your place while
7. You don't have refs....why?
8. I could go on, but APC is not worth my time.