Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-17-2008, 09:39 PM #1
parts for the black dragun

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I was wanting to know if anyone has extra parts for the dragun. If you have no use for them if you want to give them away (which i highly doubt) or i can buy them for a fair price. Here is a couple of things i am looking for.
1. bolts
2. trigger frames prefer lcd
3. grips for the frame ( if anyone has any information on if they are
compatible with a spyder)
4. any upgrades, like what kind of boards you can put into it. i am already shooting around 15bps. Would like to shoot faster

if anyone knows of anything then it would help me a lot. when i got the gun i really didnt know how good it was, but now i do.
amer1canjackass's feedback
amer1canjackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 03-26-2008, 11:05 AM #2
halfbreed 26
 has been a member for 10 years
hey there i got a dragon tes with one kit it works and in good shape ,,got a few extra bolts and pins and springs and cupseals and such to go with it ,,i will sale it whole thing cheap email me i will give you the price ,it got one of the mrock adapters on it and i have the stocks regs ,,i just dont have the stock bards to putit back togther ..if you are interested i got pics send me a email i will send them to you .
halfbreed 26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:09 PM #3
I've got a couple of parts that I could part with...
pardon the pun.

St supafly bolt with dragun pin (no venturi) delrin bolt with o-rings (added... see my tutorial).
T1 version C t-board... capped at 36 bps and has ULTRA CHIP!
T1 version C t-board... 36bps cap and ultra chip.

I have one set of breakbeam eyes for t-board... i think. If so, they're laser led ones.
I have one set of bouncebeam eyes for t-board.
I have a stock t1 ram, ram cap, spring, valve (stock and also an aka tornado valve), valve spring (stock t1/tes and also some spyder valve springs of various strengths/lengths).

I have a clapper noid from a diablo wrath that has been installed in a move-up modded t1 frame. It'll work with the t-board I have and fire a t1. It's a weird setup that I will part out cheap. The appeal of this noid over the stock t1/timmy noid is that it will not be damaged by running co2.

feel free to shoot me a pm and ask for stuff. I have great feedback and am willing to let some of this stuff go pretty damn cheap. I can't remember all of the stuff that I have, but I'll go through my many boxes of stuff if you have interest. Thanks

Agitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 03:11 PM #4
blah blah blah
 has been a member for 10 years
yea ditto, if you need parts I have a whole bunch: anti-chop bolt and t-board as well as a full tes
Micromag 2k9 setup, Non SP Ion
Wants: MONEY, X-valve, Nelspot 007, phantom parts