PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-26-2008, 10:17 PM #169
get outt

get outt is playing at Living Legends III
hey pete heres another PM i got titled " Sorry Man"

"i read the thread where some kid named pete called you a scammer. if i could i would punch him in the head. he is ****ing retarted. i want to buy something from you just to teach him a lesson. i cant believe you delt with him for so long"
get outt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-26-2008, 10:30 PM #170
petesbimmer

seriously stop faking the pms *******
petesbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 10:51 PM #171
get outt

would you like me to forward all of them to you?
Old 03-27-2008, 12:01 AM #172
hgr

hgr is for the Gunfight
wow im sorry i just had to post here after reading through the pages.

PETE- STFU there's nothing you can do. you lied about your age to make a deal over the internet. also your making way to ****ing big a deal over it it's a ****ing barrel he tried to be nice to you and you decided to be an ******* back. Quite frankly i don't blame him for sending you nothing because right now you sound like a ****ing 8 year old who just lost a Pokemon card and wants your parents to buy you a new one.

Railz- i can vouch for some of get outt feedback i know a couple of the names in there are not him and would never be in a scam or help a scammer and for that matter have never been scammed by him. (ps the way i know this is a couple are on my team others are outstanding players at local fields by me or practice with me).
Old 03-27-2008, 12:24 AM #173
ajdx1000
GnarKill

ajdx1000 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Railz: You are wrong.
You have helped plenty of others here sure, but this case is completely speculative hearsay. Pete could have the barrel sitting next to him hoping to pocket extra cash from Get_outt paying him the 25 or so dollars. Get_outt could have the barrel sitting next to him to sell later on, but I am sure it would not be on pbnation as he would just get caught doing so.
I do not understand what sort of vendetta you are on with get_outt here, but it is completely wrong. You or both of them have NO way to prove that it was or was not sent, so filing mail fraud would be very easy for the investigator as he/she would just throw it out.
Most of the time I do not bother listing stock parts with my sales even though I include them, and I see no relevance whatsoever between including an unlisted stock part and being a scammer.
And I absolutely HATE my screen name here, and if I would have changed it a year after I joined I would have kept my new name, much like get outt has done. I am surprised that you accused his old name of being banned or having disciplinary issues, and when he proved that the account was still active, you did not apologize. Throwing around wild accusations does not help to alleviate the situation at hand, so please, stop.
Lastly, I have shipped out product to people in the San Diego area so feedback from locals in this type of instance would be acceptable. As well, old style feedback did not have any rules regarding local trades and feedback, as shown by some of the mods/admins that I have done business with in person and have left me feedback for said transactions.

Get outt: Encourage Pete to file mail fraud charges, if I was in your position I would have done the same thing. I would have offered monetary compensation, and if he kept up his attitude, I would have taken my offer back and told him to take me to court. The only thing different I would have done here would be more PG13 with my language, because no matter how angry you get, there is no reason to curse over the internet. I would strongly suggest PM'ing a mod regarding slander and harassment if Pete does not take legal actions and continues to call you a scammer and pm other members.

Pete: Take him to court and file charges. The burden of proof is upon your shoulders to prove that he did not send the barrel, I wish you luck with that one as you did not provide video or pictures of you opening the package. I would honestly stop and think before you post from now on, because if you do not file charges then everything you say here about get_outt would be considered slander and harassment, which is a lot easier to prove than the barrel situation.
Also, you stated earlier problems with the gun. I do not understand why you did not mention these problems earlier, which leads me to believe that there was user error regarding these issues. You stated yourself that the gun is in working condition now and it was in working condition in the video, then you tried to say that get_outt never told you about the problems you have now, but what I have to ask you is, did you ever ask if anything was wrong with the gun? If so toss up proof and I will read it over. Thanks.

Trust

www.aaronsjaffe.com

Last edited by ajdx1000 : 03-27-2008 at 12:27 AM.
ajdx1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 12:29 PM #174
hgr

hgr is for the Gunfight
^^Also on that topic you could be possibly be cahrged with harrasment and threating get outt. I would watch your language from now on seeing as how all your previous posts are screwing you over. Making threats against another individual will not be taken lightly in a court of law rember that it is no joking matter for them. Especally since you even say you ment to kill him and show no remorse what so ever.

Get- Outt- i would report him to a mod for harrasment and threating you and get him banned. I would also leave him NEGATIVE feedback not neutral or positive because you have done everything in your power to fix the situation and he keeps blocking it.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:54 PM #175
get outt

wow pete i get pms about you everyday....and thanks hgr and ajdx1000 good points....and pete this last pm from someone local to you is now saying your 13........haha GTFO
Old 03-27-2008, 01:09 PM #176
young1

young1 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
young1 is for the Gunfight
wait I thought pete posted up a couple pages back a PM that Get_out said something along the lines that he had lost the barrel and does not know where it is?
Old 03-27-2008, 01:11 PM #177
get outt

he showed a pm...but it did not say that anywhere on it....young1...hes made up so many things..like i offered to buy it back for $60....that i was going to scam him but got to scared...oh and heres a good one...that he was 18...but really hes 13
Old 03-27-2008, 01:21 PM #178
AirSin2000
Tengoungato?

AirSin2000 supports Team VICIOUS
AirSin2000 posts videos on PbNation
AirSin2000 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by railz View Post
What does anyone lying about their age have to do with anything? Of course he can file criminal complaints - there is no mythical minimum age where you can't.

It has plenty to do with this. First he lied about his age, telling Get Outt he was 18, when he isn't. What is to stop him from lying again.

Quote:
What difference does his age make? The burden of proof is not on him - it's on YOU. You are the seller, you should have taken steps to make sure you had proof of what you sent (I always take pics of my packaging before I go to the post office for just such a case).

He says he got a stock barrel and you don't seem to dispute that - why would he lie about something that is so easy to disprove (all you would have to do is post a pic of you holding the stock barrel and it's over). Why would you send the UL and the Stock barrel when you thread makes no mention of a stock barrel being included?

No mention of a stock barrel there, huh?

He sent the stock the stock barrel. Big ****en whoop. Just because he didn't list it doesn't mean he couldn't send it. I usually send an extra something with my packages.
AirSin2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:49 PM #179
i ate christ
MLK Unleashed

i ate christ plays in the PSP
i ate christ donated to help Peyton Trent
i ate christ supports Pev's Paintball
i ate christ is All In
My Giant Post :tdown: You guys are dispicable (sp?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nightrider1 View Post
pete you have a problem with getting over things. you got a good deal. i sold my almost stock ion for 150. hes trying to be peaceful and offer you money to replace it and your being a prick and pestering him all the time.And about him not sending the money. some of us have a job or family problems or have more important stuff to worry about other than 12 year old kids leaving negative feedback
How long ago did you sell a stock ION for $150? 2 years ago? But the second part of your statement is true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petesbimmer View Post
well thts ur fault for not shipping it out the day u promised. seriously dude either give me the f***ing barrel or the money back
Why is a 10 year old swearing like that? I would love to see your parents file a report and talk to get outt and get outt could show him what a potty mouth you have, I think it would be humerous because I doubt you say '****ing' in front of your parents

Quote:
i lied coz i act like an 18 year old that can pack right and not blind, unlike u .and ur rippnig ppl off. theyre brand new jst for 20 bucks. so yea go screw all ur faked positive feedbacks. and btw the box u sent me is for ****ing dangerous power not for smart parts. it said dangereous power. and u just like to scam ppl, u thought u have lots of faked positive feedback, ppl would trust u, then u came up with an idea to scam ppl so yea it happened twice thats why noone wil ever buy from u coz it will be all over pbnation *****
Just because you can pack a box makes you 18, is saying you are 18 when you are not make you impersinating? Do you say '*****' in front of your parents?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbp TOrkedd View Post
I find this pretty entertaining. By the way Pete, I hope he doesn't send you anything since you are such a pain to deal with....if this transaction has hurt anyones credibility it was yours....way to be childish
QFT
Quote:
i lost the barrrel? u mean u didnt ship the 100 dollars barrel so u can sell it?> ******* go sell ur ****ing barrel scammer
Where is a $100 barrel coming from? Am I lost in this, I thought this deal was for a UL, which I can get for $30 on here in a day. God damnit what the hell is your problem? Please keep things in perportion (sp?)

Quote:
man im serious my dads friend wil track u down with his buddies, ur not going anywhere even tho u moved still police can trck ur phone number. i got it. me and them will go to ur house
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAH AHAHA, whatever kid, you are going to waste more time finding him and spending money on gas etc. then $20
Quote:
Originally Posted by get outt View Post
lol im going to move over a 14 yr old kid who lost his barrel? right
You should still repay him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSin2000 View Post
The more you post, the more I agree with Get outt. I think you ****ed up and is trying to blame it on the poor guy. You also need to knock off the threats, internet, phone, etc is illegal to threaten somebody like that.

You need to stop telling people that you're 18 when you're not.

Quote:
haha ok u guys also dont get wht im saying. dead" i meant by hes gona get arrested by police. and i said he was gona get shot, coz i might come to his house and shoot him with my paintball gun teach him a lesson. i was gona tell him tht but he signed off on me. so yea im still acusing him having the barrel and not sending my money, he prmoised. 2 promises he has broke
Wow, I have to say I think you are a *******.
Quote:
yea like other deal except mine. the only time u decided to scam someone witha barrel promised. having a deal with u is like having a night mare. 1 month shipping, bad communication, no barrel, missing screws, bad leaking gun, chipped screws, black wire for the battery is pulled off now i have to solder it, bad packaging, messd up macroline, and messed up orings with no lube at all on the gun, the gun is ****ing dry. not as described. ur messed up dude
How come you are just now mentioning broken gun? Because it worked, ou screwed it up, and that is one more thing you want to pin on get outt? If I had a leaky gun I would be much more pissed then if it had a stock intead of UL. That is a $10 or so difference in barrel price, but leaks can be a $5-$50 price depending on where the leak is.
Btw, there is a great place to buy macro sicne yours is apparently screwed up, it is called macrolingguy.com, $1 for a FOOT!!! God....
Quote:
yeea but u can get money of the UL barrel so **** u. mail fraud is my only chance, railz pming u
Haha, mailfraud over $20, if the police wouldn't do anyhting, why would the post office attempt to help you? Why don't you just tell your dad to give you a $20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by facemelter71 View Post
Railz cant do anything.Pete lied about being 18.Your outtla luck there.This might ahve gone differently if you had involved your parents there Pete.Your not of legal age to file anything.If you lie about your age to do "DEAL" and the deal goes south,your SOL my friend.Get off your horse,and ride home on your huffy.your screwed.
:tuP:
Quote:
I want to know then why you made a new account if the other wasn't banned, and then "shared" feedback on it that includes posts from two HUGE scammers who not only you know, you've traded with.
I have 3 accounts, this one, Jesus Crust, and my first account grr...
What is the problem with making a new account, mine have never been banned, I just got tired of the name. Once I think of another good username I will probabl make another, lol.
Quote:
I know it wasn't banned for anything - that is exactly my point. Why would you abandon a perfectly good username with "feedback" for no reason?

Kid, you need to learn how to read.
Above post
Quote:
because i wanted a new name who the **** are you questioning me? like this name was made 2 years ago so stfu...and ok pete im sure half the people who read this thread wouldnt want to deal with you

Quote:
so? idc theres thousands of ppl out there tht will see my feedback. and if theyere a skilled seller they would deal wth me coz they know they wont have these problems and they will know i pay quick. i always pay fast so yea stfu everyone want their stuff sold even tho im anoying as hell
Oh my God, they will see a +2 feedback, OMG!!! they will really care about that huh? You pay fast? YOu don';t even have paypal! Paypal is the fastest payemnt out there. If I knew you were this annoying, even if you offered $1000 for my rapper I wouldn't deal with you, you are just that annoying. Hey get outt, I think it might be in your favor to put this link in your sig because it makes him look worse then you
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgr View Post
wow im sorry i just had to post here after reading through the pages.

PETE- STFU there's nothing you can do. you lied about your age to make a deal over the internet. also your making way to ****ing big a deal over it it's a ****ing barrel he tried to be nice to you and you decided to be an ******* back. Quite frankly i don't blame him for sending you nothing because right now you sound like a ****ing 8 year old who just lost a Pokemon card and wants your parents to buy you a new one.

Railz- i can vouch for some of get outt feedback i know a couple of the names in there are not him and would never be in a scam or help a scammer and for that matter have never been scammed by him. (ps the way i know this is a couple are on my team others are outstanding players at local fields by me or practice with me).
lol

There, now shut up. How old are you, you seem to have avoided the entire subject, hey, I won't lie, I'm 14, but I can gurentee that I am more mature now then you in 10 years. Sometimes it is okay to be a little cocky and fool around, but if I got scammed, I would take the time to at least type correctly. You sound like you're 9, no lie. My sister is probably more mature then you.

iOS Android & WP Dev
Link to Google :)
i ate christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 02:04 PM #180
petesbimmer

ok now getoutt just posted a neg feedback on me. he already posted a positive feedback. now i got 2 feedbacks from him ones a positive and neg. now im ****ing 16 , so what if i act imature, hes still a ****ing scammer. and btw that feedback will be deleted by mod
Old 03-27-2008, 02:08 PM #181
get outt

iv already contacted them asking to delete the positive dont you worry pete
Old 03-27-2008, 02:11 PM #182
petesbimmer

wow ur retarded, i did my thing and now wht? u scamed me? i paid u and u never sent the barrel, so thats a neg for u and a positive for me
now the mod will do wht he will do
Old 03-27-2008, 02:26 PM #183
facemelter71

I think that for the the sake of another NEW thread from Petesbimmer,that some one should post in all his for sale and buying post's,put this link in there to help avoid another headache started by Pete saying that they didnt put enough bubble wrap in the package and he's going to sue them.
Just an idea.
run outta paint?Pick up the fat ones they hurt more!!
Feedback
facemelter71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 02:38 PM #184
petesbimmer

?? what are u talking about? im gona sue who?
Old 03-27-2008, 03:02 PM #185
get outt

pete theres more to a deal then just sending your money.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:14 PM #186
i ate christ
MLK Unleashed

i ate christ plays in the PSP
i ate christ donated to help Peyton Trent
i ate christ supports Pev's Paintball
i ate christ is All In
Quote:
ok now getoutt just posted a neg feedback on me. he already posted a positive feedback. now i got 2 feedbacks from him ones a positive and neg. now im ****ing 16 , so what if i act imature, hes still a ****ing scammer. and btw that feedback will be deleted by mod
16, lmao. Pics of drivers licence? You just made me lol to the floor. rofl.
Quote:
pete theres more to a deal then just sending your money.
That is true, attitude and eas of a deal is takin into consideration in a deal.

If you made a deal with someone for a spyder for $50, they pay the second you finalize, but they are a complete ***, I would probably leave nuetral feedback.

iOS Android & WP Dev
Link to Google :)
i ate christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 03:42 PM #187
petesbimmer

ya and get outt left me a neg, hes just mad coz he couldnt fix his -1 feedback.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:47 PM #188
get outt

oh trust me..you def deserve a neg
Old 03-27-2008, 04:02 PM #189
get outt

oh look pete another pm i just got

hahahaha dude i feel bad for u
"pete sounds like a complete f****** idiot. hahahaa man i feel bad for u. over an ion barrel to?!?!?!?!?!"

but jeeze i must be making these up.