Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-14-2008, 03:22 AM #1
PDXMark
flopy head and beedy eyes

White House won't remove loophole allowing foreign contractors to ignore fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRawStory.com

The White House has indicated it will not remove a loophole quietly inserted into a budget rule which allows contractors abroad to keep silent if they observe fraud or abuse on US government contracts.

The proposed rule, put forth by the White House Office of Management and Budget last year, exempts all companies who do work overseas from a new regulation requiring US contractors to report waste, fraud or abuse they encounter while doing work for the government.

More than $100 billion in contracts have been awarded for work in Iraq and Afghanistan in the last five years.

"This sends the message that if you're going to do waste, fraud and abuse, don't do it at home, do it abroad," Rep. Peter Welch (D-VT) told the Washington Post in Thursday's papers. "This was slipped in at the last minute. . . . It's obviously something you can't justify in any way, and there's no answer to why you'd allow this to occur abroad any more than you'd allow it to occur domestically. There is a question as to how and why the change was made, and we don't know the answer." [The rest of the story]
After reading the hole story I'm really to shocked to reply. Please discuss, I may pop in latter when I don't feel sick to my *******.

BTW: This was done by U.S. traitors who work in our gov, who have ties to these companies that could/can make monies out of 'fraud abroad'!
(don't laugh, it's your money they are stealing)

Last edited by PDXMark : 03-14-2008 at 03:35 AM.
PDXMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-14-2008, 03:26 AM #2
Swerve22

has been a member for 10 years
stomack?

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:27 AM #3
PDXMark

You know what I mean! Don't be like Dick, just read the story. Than comment on that, not my **** english or your ego!
Old 03-14-2008, 03:30 AM #4
Swerve22

has been a member for 10 years
Who's Dick?

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:32 AM #5
PDXMark

See Dick drink. See Dick drive. Hear Dick tell others about their ****ty english/spelling/grammar. Don't be a Dick!
Old 03-14-2008, 11:26 AM #6
timmyt (Banned)
relentless

PDXMark, no offense at all, but sometimes it's hard to read your posts due to the numerous typos. Just use Firefox or another browser with a real time spell checker. It corrects your mistakes as you type. It works wonders and then people can't make fun of you.

In regards to your article, if it's true, which I'm assuming it is, I'm not surprised. I can only get disgusted a certain amount of times a day before I become numb.
timmyt is offline   Reply With Quote