Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-11-2008, 09:37 PM #1
michaelsvolvos40

F/S Russian Legions Bob Long

What i have here is a set of used bob long Russian legion timmy intimidators.Let me tell yah the red one is totally upped besides the board. It features true venturi bolt. Evil LPR, Evil detonator HPR, Redz asa with bleed on it, ccm eye screws, evil ram and rod, new designz feedneck, upgraded barbs on solenoid, and new designs sabre trigger with magnet kit on it, and different alias trigger guard. As for the blue one it has hybrid eye covers,hybrid trigger, and i believe hybrid ram and rod, and hybrid asa. Also included is a original bolt, original trigger, new designz edge trigger,rebuild kit, new set of eyes,another frenzy board,original ram,detents,barbs, and rubber bumpers. The boards in them are frenzy 127.4. The red one is my main gun shoots really nice but i bought a marq6 and no longer need it. The blue one doesnt shoot bad but i messed with the settings and havent shot it since it quit shooting. It works i have no air to adjust the setting. Both guns are in very good shape and would be a good buy for tourney backup guns. If you have any questions please feel free to email me.I know i have no feedback on pbnation but am taking offers.Only paypal will be accepted for payment. As for both yours and my safety. I will write up a email stating a agreement for someone on purchase. Am wanting $850 for it all or email me.

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement