Old 09-19-2007, 12:56 AM #1
jtx2003
Ch...Ch...Ch...China

jtx2003 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jtx2003 donated to help Peyton Trent
jtx2003 is playing at Living Legends III
NEW Scenario/Big Game Forum RULES

Scenario/Big Game Rules You MUST Follow. I’ll do my best to keep this sweet, simple, and to the point.

1. This is the SCENARIO/BIG GAME FORUMS. Nobody cares about what kind of gun you have or what your favorite breakfast food is. Don't ask what is a better marker or barrel. Use the Marker sections. Please refrain from asking what kind of barrel should I get? Or What’s the best scenario marker? Use the appropriate Marker section or use the Search function. Please stay on topic or your thread will be Closed/Deleted.

2. NO FLAMING! This will not be tolerated and will result in Infractions/Bans. If you have a problem with someone then work it out on your own terms… don’t clutter the threads…. That’s what Private Messaging is for!

2b: Under this rule includes No Trolling. Hopping from thread to thread bashing someone is unacceptable. Voice your opinions in moderation. If it is constant in different threads and is becoming a problem then you will be BANNED/INFRACTED.

3. DON’T SPAM! Don’t make threads linking to your team's geocities paintball site, field, your myspace, your facebook, money making scams, EBAY, etc. Any form of advertising besides a game is considered spam. Please keep your personal problems to yourself. Don't make threads where you whine and complain about something. Spam will result in Bans/Infractions.

4. The filter is in place for a reason, just spell out the full letter and let it do its job.

5. VS THREADS ARE NOT ALLOWED! * This will also apply to any threads where personal preference questions are asked. This means if you have questions about how good this marker is or what mask should I get, please research the right forum; ie: Marker forums, goggles, etc...

6. "Upping" a thread is NOT ALLOWED. It will result in your thread being closed and an Infraction.

7. Using multiple enters is no longer allowed. People are tired of scrolling through 3 feet of post just to get to the next one. We'll set a limit of 5 spaces. Anything more than 5 will be edited. If we feel it is necessary, we will start 3 day bans. By "spaces" I mean enters, I really don't know what to call them. If it is a part of the post format or something, it's fine, but if you take up so much room just to write "not" or , we'll take action. Penalties will result in how many spaces you go over the limit.

>
This
is
the
limit
>

8. Don't ask how your logo or team design looks, go to the Photoshop forum.

9. Type like a normal person, no crazy spacing. Dont TyPe LiKe ThIs

10. Don't ask for help on school stuff.

11. If you see a thread that breaks the rule, use the report button, and then just let it fall to the bottom, as opposed to telling them they're breaking the rules.

12. Do not ask for advice on naming your team. If you can't come up with your own team name, perhaps you're not ready to be forming a team.

13. Much like ST, the ORLY owl (RIP) is considered spam, along with the other assorted pics that go with it (YA RLY, NO WAI, etc).

14. BST has its own area. Use it.

15. Do not ask how much your item is worth here. We don't do appraisals. Check the BST for similar items to get an idea of what they're going for. This also applies to asking if something would be a good buy. Again, check the BST.

16. When posting/announcing a Scenario Game, please include Where the Game will be held and When. For some reason people like to post games with the theme and storyline but no field information. Use common sense!

17. Posting pictures from Scenario Games is perfectly acceptable. Please use the Scenario Picture thread which is stickied. That is what it's there for. You may post a new thread with the pictures but it will be merged with the Picture Thread.

18. Please respect other users online. Do not post anything you wouldn’t want your siblings/spouse/parents/kids to see. Use good judgement and THINK before you POST.

19. Please use the appropriate areas of PbNation when searching for a specific topic. If you need a field to play at use the Field/Store locator. If you want to know information about a specific item then use the Search button. If all else fails then contact a mod. Mods for specific forums are located in the bottom right corner of the page.

20. Please refrain from posting "My team is looking for players" and other recruiting threads. It is considered a type of SPAM. Threads will be locked/deleted and user will be issued an infraction or ban.

21. No Team Threads. We do not want the Scenario Section to become cluttered with them. Please use the Regional Players section where team threads already exist.

Link to the Complete List of Rules:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post15479640
Old 09-19-2007, 12:57 AM #2
jtx2003
Ch...Ch...Ch...China

jtx2003 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jtx2003 donated to help Peyton Trent
jtx2003 is playing at Living Legends III
Trolling/Flamming

Quote:
2. NO FLAMING! This will not be tolerated and will result in Infractions/Bans. If you have a problem with someone then work it out on your own terms… don’t clutter the threads…. That’s what Private Messaging is for!

2b: Under this rule includes No Trolling. Hopping from thread to thread bashing someone or a field is unacceptable. Voice your opinions in moderation. If it is constant in different threads, you will be BANNED/INFRACTED

I'm not sure about the rest of you but I'm tired of comming on here everyday and seeing the same stupid nonsence. The worst part is it is the same people are doing it.

Reiterating the rules here.... If you have a problem with someone, use your PMs to work it out... dont go onto their threads and break up a convo to add your 2 cents in and start a flame war.

Recent events have put a sour taste in everyones mouth. Those events have their own thread. If you still wish to complain and moan about it, use the appropriate thread... don't go into another thread and start voicing your gripes about an incident that occured at another place/game.

Myself and Harb have been very lax as of late but now the ball stops here.

If you are caught doing any of the above you will be Banned or Infracted based on the severity of your comment. I don't care if the comment is straight to the point, if its blunt, or if you try and mask it and throw in a hidden agenda.... I'm not stupid..... The post will be deleted. If it persists among the same user.... a Permaban is in your future....
Closed Thread