Only in America will a Brit:
- Be mistaken for an Australian - and be offended by it.
- Be cautious about going "outside for a ***"
- Throw up in KFC when confronted by "biscuits and gravy"
- Get laughed at when he/she checks "under the bonnet"
- Be asked if they know the Queen/Prince William/a guy called John in London
- Give up trying to explain where their hometown is in relation to London, and just say they live in London to any American that asks.
God, after 10 years living here I could spend pages on these things