PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-10-2008, 11:09 AM #1
innovate91

2 players looking for a tournament team

hello,
my friend and i started playing speedball about 5 months ago and are looking for a nicely established team with mature and skillful individuals who can apply their skills to better the team as a whole.

We live and practice at the BTH paintball field in Cumberland, MD. i am almost 17 and he is 16. We only played 2 tournaments so far. So our knowledge and experiance is very limited. however we hope to turn that around.

We both have tournament entry equipment.

I use a SP Epiphany and he uses and ion. Please do not flame our gear, even though our parents wont go out and buy us high dollar Egos and Matrixes like alot of other players.

We are looking for a team that plays near either AAPP in PN or a field in Northern Virginia. If you are located in one of those areas we may only reach practice but at most 2x a month. like i said we do not have alot of money. And with gas being what it is we have very limited transportation.

Thx alot. any offers plz PM them to me.
innovate91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:52 PM #2
Venom14
Pittsburgh Ascendancy

Venom14 plays in the PSP
Venom14 plays in the APPA D4 division
You guys need to get out to AAPP. I live near Cumberland and travel to AAPP every weekend.
Venom14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 07:54 PM #3
The Htown Crew
Owner THC

Fields closer to you

You are welcome to come to North Mountain or Taneytown to play and see if you like playing with us. We have a PSP team (more experienced players) and a non-psp team that are mostly teenagers that are in school or have limited funds. Let me know if you are interested. I know that there are some really good players at BTH but we are not liked much at BTH but well you know it does not hurt us at all. I used to play with some of them on Venom a long time ago.
The Htown Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:20 PM #4
Venom14
Pittsburgh Ascendancy

Venom14 plays in the PSP
Venom14 plays in the APPA D4 division
Hey there Ken.... We need to set up a scrimmage sometime. Maybe after we get back from Phoenix and the weather breaks we could play you guys sometime, I guess before the Charlotte event in May? Interested?

Mike D
Ascendancy
Venom14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:38 PM #5
trizzypballr
Go Tug It!

If you dont mind comming across the MD PA border, we play in New Oxford PA, you are welcome to come play with us and see if you like what you see. We are right across the border if you are interested feel free to PM me for directions
trizzypballr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:41 AM #6
TheHtownCrew
*187*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom14 View Post
Hey there Ken.... We need to set up a scrimmage sometime. Maybe after we get back from Phoenix and the weather breaks we could play you guys sometime, I guess before the Charlotte event in May? Interested?

Mike D
Ascendancy

I think he would be interested send him a pm..
TheHtownCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:13 AM #7
The Htown Crew
Owner THC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom14 View Post

Mike D
Ascendancy
Absolutly, How have you been man. Who all is playing with you now days? We are pretty booked on scrimmages before the MAO but we may be able to work something out. Or maybe you guys could come to one of our scrimmages and rotate in. Most are with Militia but we have some at Taneytown with other PSP teams from the area. Let me know.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:14 AM #8
The Htown Crew
Owner THC

Quote:
Originally Posted by trizzypballr View Post
If you dont mind comming across the MD PA border, we play in New Oxford PA, you are welcome to come play with us and see if you like what you see. We are right across the border if you are interested feel free to PM me for directions
What team you play with? Like I told Mike we are pretty booked until after MAO but things change sometimes and we may have a weekend to do that.
ReplyRegional Ups