Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-22-2003, 08:38 PM #1
PosseCapt

has been a member for 10 years
PosseCapt helped look for balloons
PosseCapt has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
up button?

I think there should be a lilttle button some were where the creator of the thread can click on it and send it to the top cuz im tierd of looking though liek 5 pages of ups in the sale fourms. I think it would make threads less cluttered.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-22-2003, 11:53 PM #2
FalconMan281

FalconMan281 is a Supporting Member
FalconMan281 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
it would be abused.....two thumbs down here
Old 06-23-2003, 09:21 PM #3
PosseCapt

Ya but u musnt look at the for sale adds cuz people up more than once a day. More liek once every 5 min. Would u rather see a bunch of up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
or a nice looking thread with offers only???
Old 06-24-2003, 07:39 PM #4
joedirt325
I > superman

yeah, it would be abused. and arent we lazy enough? what, its too hard to even click reply, type UP, and then click submit reply?
Services: I am willing to serve as a 3d party for trades. Post/ crop/ resize pictures. I can also offer autococker technical assistance. email/ instant message/ pm me if interested.
My Feedback | My Home Page
Brady's Paintball forums
Old 06-24-2003, 07:48 PM #5
terry44
Banned

Im sure it could be made that it can only be clicked once a day by the thread starter only.
Old 06-25-2003, 12:42 AM #6
PosseCapt

Ya but i mean im not lazy im saying it clutters threads to liek 30 pages full of ups maybe 1 of offers.
Old 06-27-2003, 09:13 PM #7
andymac

even if they could only press the "up button" then if they wanted they could go in and type in up so it is a useless invention
Old 06-27-2003, 09:46 PM #8
toolfan62
Seems so familiar.

how bout this,if they did type up they would have thier account suspended for like a couple of days or somethin

But i'd trade it all
For just a little bit of
Piece of mind.
Old 06-27-2003, 10:23 PM #9
andymac

they would jsut find some way around it... either way you look at its a pretty hollow suggestion... they could always put like hey impyguy talked to you on aim... or hey dudemamag catch me on aim... even if there is no impyguy or dudemamag..... there is a huge loop hole in the one up per day rule....there will never be anything that can prevent it... people can always get around it
Old 06-27-2003, 11:50 PM #10
spydervenom

that would be a nice idea since they wont allow me to delete my "up's" and put new ones
Old 06-28-2003, 12:09 AM #11
PosseCapt

then F*** the idea of letting them only use it once and let them use it as many times as they want im just sick and tired of looking at upupupupupupupupuppupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupu pupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupuppupupupupupup upupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupup upupuppupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupu pupupupupupupupupupupupuppupupupupupupupupupupupup upupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupuppupupu pupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupu pupupupupupuppupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupup upupupupupupupupupupupupupupupuppupupupupupupupupu pupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupu ppupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupup upupupupupupupupupuppupupupupupupupupupupupupupupu pupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupuppupupupupup upupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupup upupupuppupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupu pupupupupupupupupupupupupuppupupupupupupupupupupup upupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupuppupu pupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupu pupupupupupupuppupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupup upupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupuppupupupupupupupu pupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupu puppupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupup upupupupupupupupupupuppupupupupupupupupupupupupupu pupupupupupupupupupupup

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=231872 there are liek 20 ups on the first page alone. I just hate reading up up up up for a great trader awsome gun, ill trade a cocker, no cockers, would u be interested in my cocker?, NO COCKERS! lol but that is seriously how it is.