PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-06-2008, 10:52 PM #1
paintnkill

Looking for team (XPSL)

I have posted in hear before about joining a team and didn't get a offer because I acted ignorant and thought I was better then I really was, I would like to apologize for my actions.

Okay, I am looking for a rookie division team that is willing to give someone that hasn't had any XPSL experience(I have played in smaller tournies) the chance to play on their team. I have been playing for almost 4 years and have equipment and money. I am dedicated and will push myself as hard as possible to play for the team. I am located in the bay area about 35 minutes from SCP. I play at SCP and have scrimmaged with SCP epic.

Name: Andy

Setup: black 05' SFT shocker, dye 45/45, vlocity hopper

Position: Snake or Front

Previous Tournment experience: Yes

Job: Might get a job over the summer.

I can play young guns also, so if any young guns teams need a player you can post here, if your really interested and want to contact me for a quicker response, PM me and I will give you my email.

Rookie is were I would like to start out so offers are extremely appreciated.
paintnkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-09-2008, 02:18 PM #2
MightyMike0

i would suggest finding a few other guys that you would want to team up with and play some young guns. if you want to join a team the best way(without having experience) is to practice/play where a team is at and they will notice you if you're good enough