Old 02-25-2009, 12:38 PM #1
Sean@smartpartswest
Living Legends May 18-20!

has been a member for 10 years
Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends III
Sean@smartpartswest is playing at Living Legends V
Blue's Crew and JT Sports Host Hospitality Area at Living Legends

Blue's Crew and JT Sports Host Hospitality Area at Living Legends

Support for Living Legends II continues to grow as Blue's Crew and JT Sports sign on to host the Hospitality Area for all of the Legends in attendance. Plenty of beverages will be on hand as the slushie machine works its magic and the grill cranks out great food.
Paintball legends are invited to follow the beat of the music and the sound of great conversation to the place where the giants of the industry gather to rehash the glory days and discuss their latest fun on the field at the event being held in Joliet, Illinois.

"Living Legends is a great event that brings the history of paintball together with the future of paintball. I am proud to be a part of it and cannot wait to go again and see all my old friends in the industry as well as meet many new ones," said Blue Hanse. Hanse is owner of the world renowned EMR Paintball Park in New Milford, Pennsylvania which is home to the International Paintball Museum, dedicated to preserving and sharing the history of the game.

Blue's Crew is JT Sports' powerhouse team that rocks on and off the field. See the Crew in action at www.BluesCrewTV.com and check out their facility at www.EMRPaintball.com .

For more information on the 2009 Living Legends Scenario Game being held May 29th through 31st at CPX Paintball Park, please visit
http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=619

smart.corps.sean@gmail.com

www.cpxsports.com
www.livinglegendsofpaintball.com
Sean@smartpartswest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2009, 01:45 PM #2
HitMan.
UNDERTAKERS

Did I hear FOOD & DRINKS, yaaaaa
Old 02-25-2009, 02:16 PM #3
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!

Annual Supporting Member
BarneyNY is a Supporting Member
BarneyNY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I hung out with Blue and Crew at the Grand Finale this past December. Wow, I'm sure going to be around those boat drinks again. Word of warning, don't let the sweet taste fool you. And only if you're done playing. lol
Blue and the Crew really knows how to treat the players and others industry people right. But the best part is we get to shoot at each other in this event. The stories, laughing and respect we get to sit, tell and show each other after is the best.
WestPoint 2005 Battle of Bastogne MVT (RT Raiders); 2006 Spring Game VC - MVP; 2008 Battle of Bulge German - Co-MVP; Skirmish 2007 Staligrad Russian - MVP; HiVi 2008 Death Before Dishonor - Sportsmanship; StrategyPlus 2009 WOA - Co-MVP; 2010 Legion - MoFo; 2011 Russian Front - Russian MVP; 2012 Quickshot - Divided Front - MVP; EMR 2013 March Meltdown - MVP
www.bluescrewtv.com; www.emrpaintball.com; www.cousinspaintball.com; www.paintballsportsny.com
BarneyNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:17 PM #4
tshields
Mr. MVP, Ask about Me!

tshields donated to help Peyton Trent
tshields is playing at Living Legends III
tshields supports our troops
tshields is attending Decay of Nations VI
Margaritas ftw.......

I Inspire Fear and Engender Hate........
Deadpool -- "I.M. Terrible brings you another captivating poem on one of PBnation's great trash talkers Mr. Shields"
tshields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:21 PM #5
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshields View Post
Margaritas ftw.......
They're actually Frozen Rum Drinks. Right up my alley!!
WestPoint 2005 Battle of Bastogne MVT (RT Raiders); 2006 Spring Game VC - MVP; 2008 Battle of Bulge German - Co-MVP; Skirmish 2007 Staligrad Russian - MVP; HiVi 2008 Death Before Dishonor - Sportsmanship; StrategyPlus 2009 WOA - Co-MVP; 2010 Legion - MoFo; 2011 Russian Front - Russian MVP; 2012 Quickshot - Divided Front - MVP; EMR 2013 March Meltdown - MVP
www.bluescrewtv.com; www.emrpaintball.com; www.cousinspaintball.com; www.paintballsportsny.com
Old 02-25-2009, 02:28 PM #6
Da Godfadda

Blue,

Me and my Total Greif guys will be runnin' wit ya. I can't wait.

Sal.
Da Godfadda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:28 PM #7
tshields
Mr. MVP, Ask about Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyNY View Post
They're actually Frozen Rum Drinks. Right up my alley!!
Frozen Rum drinks FTW, lol....... But only on Friday night and Sunday afternoon.....

Deadpool -- "I.M. Terrible brings you another captivating poem on one of PBnation's great trash talkers Mr. Shields"
Old 02-25-2009, 02:32 PM #8
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshields View Post
Frozen Rum drinks FTW, lol....... But only on Friday night and Sunday afternoon.....
And a little Saturday night. Blue and Crew don't play at night time.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:27 PM #9
Paul@CPX

Annual Supporting Member
Paul@CPX is an Ultimate field/store owner
Paul@CPX is playing at Living Legends III
Paul@CPX is playing at Living Legends V
Paul@CPX is playing at Living Legends VI
Paul@CPX is playing at Living Legends VII
I'm very glad that Blue and the Crew will be back at CPX Sports this year. Both Blue and Deuce are like family and it is always a great time whenever we have the opportunity to hang out. Maybe they will bring some Yingling with them!
Paul@CPX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:06 PM #10
face606

Blue has a mean mango rum slushie I drank 2 mugs full @ the michigan monster game and it knock me on my rump rump
Motocross jersey wearing pimp shooting bastards!!
face606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:46 PM #11
tshields
Mr. MVP, Ask about Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by face606 View Post
Blue has a mean mango rum slushie I drank 2 mugs full @ the michigan monster game and it knock me on my rump rump
I bet there was an earthquake when you hit the ground....

Old 02-27-2009, 09:32 PM #12
00Buckshot
XO, Hellions

00Buckshot is playing at Living Legends III
The boat drinks are definitely worth the brain freeze that they cause.

Proudly Sponsored by Tippmann, Full Clip, Metadyne Industries, Hammerhead and CPX Sports
00Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote