Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-23-2008, 02:54 PM #1
CooperxX

Imminent Threat Scenario Paintball - Recruitment Drive!

Imminent Threat is proud to announce our first official recruitment drive!

A little about us:
A solid base of players - roughly 15-17
We play twice monthly
We are a DEMOCRATIC! team, major issues and decisions go to a majority vote
We attend at least 4 or 5 major scenarios each year
We like to play at Regulation Fields at least once every two months
We have our own outlaw field, Huge Area, with every type of terrain.
We play predominantly in Central and Northern NJ, some of our favorite fields are Cousins Manchester, On Target Paintball, Paintball Depot, etc... We are also trying to work some games in at EMR and Strategy Plus into the schedule but these will more than likely be once or twice a year trips due to our team being mostly family men.
We are a scenario team, not a MilSim team, not a Speedball team, not a “this” or “that” team. We have players from all walks of life (mechanics, plumbers, construction workers, law enforcement, accountants, etc.) and all styles of play, which comes together to accomplish our goals on the field. Our only rule regarding gear (other than it being safe to use!) is: NO FLASHY COLORS! We use strictly subdued colors - like OD green, black, browns, and our current uniform is MARPAT (woodland digital) camouflage.

------- Also ----------
We will be implementing new and fun systems
to our team to make the team more fun and interactive.

---Imminent Threat is a growing name in the scenario scene surrounding the NJ,NY,PA area
--- and we plan on keeping it that way, and in the near future, everyone will know…
---DON'T MESS WITH ITSPB
!

Our Recruitment Process is Simple and Interactive:
-Contact one of us to show us your interested in this team
-Get the appropriate information of where, when, and how we will meet you. At this time, we require all prospective members to meet and play with us at a sanctioned field or scenario before being invited to our normal practice field. We don’t want to have to do things this way, but unfortunately, bad apples in the bunch have spoiled things for us in the past.
-Play with us and show us that you fit in with our “motley crew”
-Later, you'll be invited to our private outlaw field, and after a few look-sees we will take a vote to take you on as a “probationary member”. Since we are more concerned with how you mesh with, and get along with the rest of the team, we use this probationary period to ensure that you get to know the real “us” and we get to know the real “you”.

We are looking for players who:
-Believe paintball is about having FUN, and not about winning at all costs, becoming a paintball “celebrity”, or gaining lots of lucrative sponsorships. Winning is fun, having a great reputation is nice, and sponsors help us to get out there and play the game we love so much, but our philosophy is that the most important things about paintball are to BE SAFE, HAVE FUN, and MAKE FRIENDS!
-Players who have a team attitude, who are willing to compromise and contribute to a group effort. Our team is a group of guys who look at each other more as brothers than teammates, and we all go out of our way to support one another on and off the field.
-Skill level will get you noticed, but skill alone will not get you on the team. Everyone on this team would much rather lose every game due to a lack of talent than have to put up with a bunch of people who are incredibly good, but have huge egos or attitude problems
-Players who aren’t afraid to get hit! We pride ourselves on being hard-chargers, and not campers. If you are the type who gets hit by 10+ paintballs and wants to whine about being “overshot” for the rest of the day, you’re not going to fit in here. To clarify, this is not to mean we allow playing on or wiping, just to say we tend to find ourselves being put in situations where we are tasked with taking on superior numbers and sometimes, making that last suicide charge and getting lit up is just the only way to get the job done.
-Players who will represent our team and our sponsor/s well on and off the field. We don’t want to become one of those teams known more for their internet forum prowess than their prowess on the field and honor on and off the field. If you wear our patches and carry our name in a forum signature you are expected to hold yourself to the highest standards of etiquette and conduct.
-Players who can pay their own way, and keep good attendance. You’ll find that compared to most of the “more notable” teams out there, membership with us comes at a very low financial burden and we are very understanding of the fact that REAL LIFE has to come before paintball. But we also need players who can afford to maintain their gear, buy paint, pay game registration costs, pay our initial incorporation fee ($30 one time fee) and dues ($10/month), and also show up to official team games as often as possible. When one of our guys fall on hard times we are ALWAYS there to help pick them back up but we do not take kindly to “leeches”.

SO IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR CREW,
OR IF YOU’D LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE TEAM,
CONTACT COOPER OR ANY OTHER ITSPB MEMBER VIA PM/EMAIL
COME JOIN US! IMMINENT THREAT SCENARIO PAINTBALL!

Proudly Sponsored By Urban Ops!
Urban Ops Armory Paintball Airsoft Tactical. Great Prices Great Service!

Last edited by CooperxX : 06-24-2008 at 11:04 AM.
CooperxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2008, 11:04 AM #2
CooperxX

Bump!
Old 06-24-2008, 03:11 PM #3
Bakels!
Jesse

i play sniper and plant claymores i know how to call in air strikes can i join?

Ego CSL for sale
Bakels! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:22 PM #4
Lesman36
Quit staring at my wife

Lesman36 helped look for balloons
Lesman36 is playing at Living Legends III
Lesman36 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Lesman36 supports Team VICIOUS
Lesman36 is for the Gunfight
stfu bakels....

i played with these guys at Nam and they were cool as hell
if your lookng for a Scenario Team and really want to play, shoot this guy a pm

CNB we in the building

Quickshot Paintball
Lesman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:40 PM #5
brando123
has a dick like jesus

brando123 helped look for balloons
im better than bakels.
i know how to fly planes and helicopters.
i use c4 religiously and i am a covert front man, i use a pistol with a single paintball in it and i use kung fu to kill my opponents.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:43 PM #6
brando123
has a dick like jesus

brando123 helped look for balloons
i am trained in using nunchucks and other deadly weapons.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:51 PM #7
Mstover (Banned)
bashing pbn thugs

sounds cool
Mstover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:25 PM #8
CooperxX

they werent kidding when they said dont bother with pbnation.and i can see why.. btw you guys are hilarious. i miss the old humor of junior high.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:27 PM #9
CooperxX

btw lesman thanks for the words. your a cool guy and sorry about what happened in the truck lol. btw i would like to shoot some pms or emails with you. log onto our forum and throw me a pm dude.
ReplyRegional Ups