PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-04-2008, 11:57 AM #22
the_real_kaz
RFHS Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by reactionkilla View Post
It was as easy as signing Randy and he would have come back.
Don't post if you don't know whats going on. You're not even close.

Watch NFL network not ESPN. Steve Marriuci who actually talked to Favre was on. He said it has nothing to do with Moss. It's just the he's emotionally drained and says he can't metally do it all again. ESPN dosn't have a clue whats going on.

I'll remeber him as the best QB in the history of the game.

Olive Dust Invert Mini F/S/T
the_real_kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-04-2008, 12:17 PM #23
MVPaintballer
Mega Flagellator

Annual Supporting Member
MVPaintballer is a Mega Moderator
MVPaintballer is a Supporting Member
MVPaintballer donated to help Peyton Trent
MVPaintballer supports Bob Gurnsey
MVPaintballer posts videos on PbNation
MVPaintballer supports our troops
Good decision by him. He went out with a bang.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:25 PM #24
Bleachdnblonde

It's like a bad breakup. I feel I need more closure!

Bleached

"the useless skin around the vag is called a women"
Originally posted by HKARMYBALLER
Bleachdnblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:34 PM #25
skiier08
IH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPaintballer View Post
Good decision by him. He went out with a bang.

He did. I've been a Brett Favre fan as long as i can remember and thats how i hope people remember his career. He accomplished so much, and many of those accomplishments will never be touched.

Old Feedback
New Feedback
skiier08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:02 PM #26
NightKreeper

NightKreeper is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
NightKreeper plays in the PSP
NightKreeper plays in the APPA D4 division
wow, that sucks. best ever
Planet Eclipse
G.I. Sportz
V-Force
Exalt
NightKreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:06 PM #27
_V_ (Banned)
Secede.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightKreeper View Post
wow, that sucks. best ever
Not the best ever.

Ill remember his record in Dallas.
_V_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:09 PM #28
LegacyWins

has been a member for 10 years
At least I watched him play his last game.

Its so odd to think of a packers team with Favre; I've grown up with him, he is THE PACKERS to me.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u8HAzI63X8Q

Last edited by LegacyWins : 03-04-2008 at 01:14 PM.
LegacyWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:31 PM #29
kakayona
I do curls for the girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _V_ View Post
Not the best ever.

Ill remember his record in Dallas.
thats subjective. holds records that would indicate otherwise.

one of the greatest.
If the history of humanity were the clinical case history of a single human being, the diagnosis would have to be: Chronic paranoid delusions, a pathological propensity to commit murder and acts of extreme violence and cruelty against perceived "enemies"-his own unconsciousness projected outward. Criminally insane, with a few brief lucid intervals.
kakayona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:33 PM #30
_V_ (Banned)
Secede.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakayona View Post
thats subjective. holds records that would indicate otherwise.

one of the greatest.
Playing an ungodly long time doesnt make you best. That how he got those records.
_V_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:42 PM #31
pimpWITHaLIMP
You know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68JAOB View Post
Son of a *****, now we got Arron Rodgers great
...and he did better against arguably the NFC's best team then Favre did the whole first half. I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised by how Aaron Rodgers will do this next year. Give it a couple years of good playing and you'll be making shrines and swinging from his nut sack just like with the Vicodin man.
Do you love electronic music but can't tell the difference between genres? Do you wake up every morning only to say, ****, I can't figure out what techno is? Click Here to end all your troubles! Only one simple click away! Great service! No charge!

#5 member, Chad Johnson Fan Club
pimpWITHaLIMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:43 PM #32
pimpWITHaLIMP
You know...

Quote:
Playing an ungodly long time doesnt make you best. That how he got those records.
Exactly
Do you love electronic music but can't tell the difference between genres? Do you wake up every morning only to say, ****, I can't figure out what techno is? Click Here to end all your troubles! Only one simple click away! Great service! No charge!

Old 03-04-2008, 01:43 PM #33
kakayona

Quote:
3 time MVP, 9 time pro bowl

go drink some bleach
If the history of humanity were the clinical case history of a single human being, the diagnosis would have to be: Chronic paranoid delusions, a pathological propensity to commit murder and acts of extreme violence and cruelty against perceived "enemies"-his own unconsciousness projected outward. Criminally insane, with a few brief lucid intervals.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:46 PM #34
pimpWITHaLIMP
You know...

Quote:
3 time MVP, 9 time pro bowl

go drink some bleach
...in 17 years? So he got an MVP award every 5.5 years? So that means he had 3 really amazing years out of 17, is that correct? Pro Bowl's? Everyone and their mom knows that they are just giant popularity contests so how exactly does that factor in?

Old 03-04-2008, 02:12 PM #35
kakayona

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpWITHaLIMP View Post
...in 17 years? So he got an MVP award every 5.5 years? So that means he had 3 really amazing years out of 17, is that correct? Pro Bowl's? Everyone and their mom knows that they are just giant popularity contests so how exactly does that factor in?
your a douche bag, every pro football player, writer, comentator in the last 15 years would pobably say favre was one of the greatest.

but your smarter than all them, huh?

Besides, if you've had to deal with playing Favre for the last 17 years(he's from Chicago, I'm from Minnesota) then you'd understand why hes happy so get off his case.

didn't you write this?^^^^^^

Last edited by kakayona : 03-04-2008 at 02:15 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:14 PM #36
the_real_kaz
RFHS Advisor

Quote:
He played 17 years, not an ungodly amout, its more of a godly amount.

Also he was able to play 17 years BECAUSE HE WAS THAT GOOD!!!! His 17th year was one of his best. He played at a high level for a number of years. It's the NFL, if you're not good you get benched, but Favre was always that good. One losing season in 16 with the Packers, Thats how he got the records.

Marino played 16 years, Elway played for 16 seasons..... Sounds like thats in the same ball park as Favre.

Hey pimpWITHaLIMP, shut up, you're just mad couse Farve in his 17th year was better than any Queen's QB at any point in history, with the only exception possibly being Moon, but not when he was with the queens. lol you would think Rodgers is pretty good. I mean you are comparing him to Jackson lol lol.

The best ever.

Olive Dust Invert Mini F/S/T

Last edited by the_real_kaz : 03-04-2008 at 02:17 PM.
the_real_kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 02:16 PM #37
DeMoNiC_dImEbAg (Banned)
XBL=hof8231

"Oh, no. We suck again!" /Waterboy
DeMoNiC_dImEbAg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 02:18 PM #38
pimpWITHaLIMP
You know...

Quote:
your a douche bag, every pro football player, writer, comentator in the last 15 years would pobably say favre was one of the greatest.

but your smarter than all them, huh?
You failed to provide any reasoning whatsoever to back up your argument besides randomly insulting me. Why is that? Because I just shot holes in any points that you thought you had. I can appreciate trying though...

Don't worry Packers fans, you'll still be in the top-2 of the division this year. Aaron Rodgers(though not a man-god) will start where Favre left off and dominate for years to come. Think of the team you have in place right now but minus a veteran and you suddenly realize that you'll do just as good this coming year as you did in 2007(*tries valiantly to find some sort of positive encouragement to tell the Packers fans cutting their wrists).

Old 03-04-2008, 02:30 PM #39
kakayona

[quote=pimpWITHaLIMP;45106964]You failed to provide any reasoning whatsoever to back up your argument besides randomly insulting me. Why is that? Because I just shot holes in any points that you thought you had. I can appreciate trying though...

you shot your mouth is all, pee-brain

1. to play 16 years on 1 team you have to be good
2. 253 straight regular season games-record-QB
3. 3time MVP-record-consecutively-record.
4. 9 probowls
5. played the same as elway and marino, but has them beat in every category, so "did they just play a long time?"
6. 2 superbowls/1 win
7. you suck, and you know it douche bag.
8. turn your TV on ESPN, NFL network, you can see it for yourself.

you are just an douche-bag / aka vikequeens fan fail

Last edited by kakayona : 03-04-2008 at 02:36 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:32 PM #40
pimpWITHaLIMP
You know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_kaz View Post
Hey pimpWITHaLIMP, shut up, you're just mad couse Farve in his 17th year was better than any Queen's QB at any point in history, with the only exception possibly being Moon, but not when he was with the queens. lol you would think Rodgers is pretty good. I mean you are comparing him to Jackson lol lol.

The best ever.
1) Actually, if I lived in Honolulu and rooted for the Dolphins I would still think the same thing believe it or not.

2) You called the ViKINGS the ViQUEENS...so if I called the Packers the Fudge Packers does that equal out? Wow, that was almost a good insult. Real original too. Try again please...

3)I do think that Aaron Rodgers is good because...*surprise*...thats my opinion. Not because we have Tarvaris, or that we've had Cunningham(the 2nd highest scoring team in history), Culpepper, or even Tarkenton. It's because I'm giving an honest statement that I think is true. With your 16 year-old ideology, you somehow believe that I like Rodgers because Jackson "sucks"? I would give an honest answer about any QB in the NFL, regardless of who I root for. I just happen to dislike Favre for a bunch of reasons that it seems not many other people see. I'll stop there since this thread is supposed to be about "honoring" him and celebrating his illustrious career.

I knew that posting in this thread would rile up a hornets nest but I'd rather stand up for what I believe in then not say anything at all.

Old 03-04-2008, 02:35 PM #41
Animalm0ther3
The Stig, [])anny, df04

The thing about Favre, everyone packer fan has a Favre jersey they can't fit in anymore.

"Originally posted by so_FLY: i've heard one beer adds .1 to your BAC, so he had 79 beers?"
Animalm0ther3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 02:36 PM #42
pimpWITHaLIMP
You know...

[quote=kakayona;45107359]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpWITHaLIMP View Post
You failed to provide any reasoning whatsoever to back up your argument besides randomly insulting me. Why is that? Because I just shot holes in any points that you thought you had. I can appreciate trying though...

you shot your mouth is all, pee-brain

1. to play 16 years on 1 team you have to be good
2. 253 straight regular season games-record-QB
3. 3time MVP-record-consecutively-record.
4. 9 probowls
5. played the same as elway and marino, but has them beat in every category, so "did they just play a long time?"
6. 2 superbowls/1 win

you are just an ***-clown. aka vikequeens fan fail
I have an ounce of respect so I'm not going to clutter the "Brett Favre was incredible" thread anymore. If, for some reason, you'd like to continue this discussion feel free to create another thread and I'd be more than happy to join you as well as all of the other fudge packer fans(boy was that ever creative! Look how smart I am!!11!)