Old 07-19-2016, 09:09 PM #1
lazyrdr69
•Trauma•

has been a member for 10 years
lazyrdr69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lazyrdr69 supports Team VICIOUS
lazyrdr69 is an NCPA National Champion
Where to play? Coming back from hiatus

I was wondering what is the best place to play around atlanta? Im coming back from a 6yr hiatus and looking for a good spot to play on a weekly basis. I know Dosser does weekday paintball every few weeks and from what I've heard nitro is the spot to go if your experienced but i checked out the website and looks like they are only open every other week. i used play for a couple PSP teams out of the northern va area but now live in buckhead for work. also shoot me a message if you know anyone that needs to get rid of their lv1 or geo. i appreciate everything in advance guys

lazyrdr69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2016, 03:16 AM #2
pball68
Da Bomb!

Annual Supporting Member
pball68 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pball68 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
pball68 supports Ninja Paintball
pball68 supports Empire
Classic Paintball is a pretty good place to go. I doubt you will be disappointed
Old 07-20-2016, 11:47 PM #3
lazyrdr69
•Trauma•

awesome thanks man

Old 07-22-2016, 08:47 AM #4
CraigALittle

CraigALittle owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
CraigALittle has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CraigALittle supports Ninja Paintball
In my opinion, Classic is the best place around for recball in general. They always have a high number of players there from all skill levels, including a handful of speedballers. I'm thinking about getting out there tomorrow if it's not too hot. I'll have the blue/silver GEO 2 with grey Grill, say what's up if you're out.
I've never been, but from what I've heard Nitro is strictly speedballers, and a lot of tournament players as well. I wasn't aware of them only being open every other weekend until I just checked the site. Interesting.
CraigALittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 07:49 AM #5
godfather2
field owner

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigALittle View Post
In my opinion, Classic is the best place around for recball in general. They always have a high number of players there from all skill levels, including a handful of speedballers. I'm thinking about getting out there tomorrow if it's not too hot. I'll have the blue/silver GEO 2 with grey Grill, say what's up if you're out.
I've never been, but from what I've heard Nitro is strictly speedballers, and a lot of tournament players as well. I wasn't aware of them only being open every other weekend until I just checked the site. Interesting.
Yes sir it's our summer schedule:every other weekend through July and Aug...too dang hot...but airball is always open on sat & sun 9-2
godfather2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:51 PM #6
lazyrdr69
•Trauma•

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfather2 View Post
Yes sir it's our summer schedule:every other weekend through July and Aug...too dang hot...but airball is always open on sat & sun 9-2
craigalittle- ended up having to go out of town so didn't make it out this weekend but ill let you know if i do

godfather-id be looking to play xball. so the airball fields are open 9-2 on sat and sun and its just the other fields that are every other?

Old 07-26-2016, 12:33 PM #7
CraigALittle

CraigALittle owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
CraigALittle has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CraigALittle supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyrdr69 View Post
craigalittle- ended up having to go out of town so didn't make it out this weekend but ill let you know if i do

godfather-id be looking to play xball. so the airball fields are open 9-2 on sat and sun and its just the other fields that are every other?
No sweat. It'll be a couple weekends before I'm back out, but shoot me a PM and i'll do the same next time, maybe we can link up
CraigALittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 04:27 PM #8
godfather2
field owner

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyrdr69 View Post

yes sir just the rec side is closed every other weekend but airball has to stay open for the grind
godfather2 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups