PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-18-2014, 04:33 AM #1
CraziPntballa13
***PHX Platinum***

Wanting to break back into paintball DESPERATELY - distant memory needs teammates

Hey ya'll it's chandler. I just wanted to post here and let everyone know that i am in desperate need! I want to be playing paintball EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND and I have the money to keep up full season play. Need a SERIOUS team to WIN with. Looking to do ACES, MiLP, and a few PSPs maybe. D5 or D4. I'm currently ranked D5, but I've been playing around Alabama forever (back to the MSPA days), a little PSP and CFOA. I can honestly say my skill level is much higher than D5, but I still want to get some tourneys in while I'm ranked low. I play the snake, but can be versatile across the field depending on gameplans made up beforehand. I shoot a PL Ego 10 and have at least 4-5 guns on backup. I want to find a family to do the paintball journey with again while I'm still young. I play for UAPB at Bama during the fall and spring in the NCPA. I live in Tuscaloosa, and PIG is the closest field, but I'm up for anything within 2 hours or more for a serious program.

Guess that's it. PM ME FOR ANY FURTHER INFO.

chandler horkman.
CraziPntballa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2014, 04:34 AM #2
CraziPntballa13
***PHX Platinum***

PS I played one MilP and one NCPA this "season" so far in D5.

chandler horkman.
CraziPntballa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:55 PM #3
maudlin4

Hey me and a buddy are looking for a 3rd for the CFOA 3 man series with the fall season kicking off next weekend. We are both serious players and are shooting for first place to get the planet eclipse sponsorship. More then willing to put in the time and make a real run at this. If interested please feel free to call or txt me at 405-679-5472.
maudlin4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:12 PM #4
kr8er

has been a member for 10 years
Chandler!! It's Josh, used to work up at Phoenix way back when. I'm getting back into the game myself, Steve might be interested too but I haven't hit him up yet.

Remember the time a mustang plowed that goose in front of Phoenix? lol
kr8er is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups