PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-11-2016, 12:24 AM #1
Nii

Nii has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Info on Fort Red Rock

I haven't played paintball in a few years just wanted some more info on the place if anyone has any. Curious about how easy it is to find a pick up game and when their busiest day is? guessing Saturday but just wanted to get some info before riding out there.
Nii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2016, 10:54 PM #2
tha_hate23

Did you find anything out on this? I'm in the same boat.
tha_hate23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 11:04 PM #3
shockervsport18

has been a member for 10 years
shockervsport18 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
shockervsport18 supports Ninja Paintball
http://www.fortredrock.com/ that's there website not sure about the turnout since I'm just getting back in the sport also but figured it might help
shockervsport18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 11:07 PM #4
shockervsport18

http://www.paintballisgood.com/ there is also this place in mccalla
Old 02-24-2016, 11:11 PM #5
tha_hate23

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockervsport18 View Post
http://www.paintballisgood.com/ there is also this place in mccalla
I heard that PBQ had been reopened. I might ride out there this weekend and check it out.
Old 02-24-2016, 11:14 PM #6
shockervsport18

If you do let us know seem like there's a few of us trying to get back into playing and aren't sure what is still around
Old 02-24-2016, 11:32 PM #7
tha_hate23

Definitely will give you guys an update.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:48 PM #8
tonybhall
Mag Daddy

Annual Supporting Member
tonybhall is a Moderator
tonybhall supports our troops
Just saw this thread.

I play at Fort Red Rock. I really like it. Saturday is their busiest day. I'm not sure if hey are even open on Sundays. Their website probably gives the hours.

The owners and staff are really nice. The fields are pretty cool. A couple of them are pretty unique.

I played at Paintball Quest back when it was open. Played for Phantom Regiment for 7 years. A new field has opened their under new owners. I haven't tried it out.

I'm not saying that stupidity should be punishable by death. But I do think we should remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.
tonybhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:28 PM #9
bigfootguy2002
Play Paintball Here!

Annual Supporting Member
bigfootguy2002 is a Supporting Member
bigfootguy2002 is BST Legit
bigfootguy2002 plays in the PSP
bigfootguy2002 plays in the MiLP
Come out to Central Alabama Paintball! We are open Saturday and Sunday from 9-5, and Tuesday 5-10 for our $20 Tuesday .50 cal special. Our standard rental is .50 caliber, so we usually only have .68 cal open play on Sunday, however if you're bringing 4+ who would like to use .68 equipment on a Saturday just give me a call at 205-837-4177 so we can staff accordingly.

Central Alabama Paintball Park and Tournament Complex
Minor League Paintball (MiLP)
(205) 837-4177
bigfootguy2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 05:58 PM #10
booty chedda

booty chedda has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
will i just got back in since i quit in 03, and I have a bunch of old guns I have spent the past couple of months getting back into working order. I just got a few tanks this week and was hoping I could come out there and get some air and paint and use the chrono to see what I am dealing with, how much would it be to get a couple of fills on the tanks and some paintballs? I dont plan on playing right now just wanting to see what I need to get back going and if my old guns are in working order
Old 06-06-2016, 11:10 AM #11
Killa-Q

I used to work there several years ago after AAA closed down. It had good turn outs every weekend and since the fields have become more concentrated I would guess that hasn't changed.
Killa-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 11:47 AM #12
booty chedda

booty chedda has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
just played last saturday had a great time only downside is that i had just come back from a 13 year hiatus expecting it to be like the old days with a bunch of walk ons this saturday was slow maybe because of the rain. it was me and a father and son for the first couple of hours but some refs joined in making it a lot more fun then a bachelor party agreed to let me play with them late in the evening so that worked out well but no other parties would let me play because they were scared of the guns i was using which were minimum 16 years old. I went out to capp all day one day waiting for someone to walk on and no one did they said i could play with the group but i would have to play with 50 cal rentals which seemed lame to a man in his 30s and called another week after before i went and they had no walk ons seems like paintball these days in alabama is for private party rentals, im having a hard time finding a place to even play im going to cullman soon and playing mt doom it seems like they might have more walk ons. I sure miss the days of paintball quest where you could go every sat and sunday and there would be minimum 20 walk ons i thought about giving pig a try but i heard its just as hard to find a 68 cal game. Is there a group of oldschool guys that still like to get out and play?
Old 06-22-2016, 02:56 PM #13
BAMA
Ballin in Wetumpka

BAMA is a Supporting Member
I played at PIG a couple of weeks ago. Took me a while to find a walk on group. Finally hooked up with some Phantom Regiment players out of Mt Doom. Through out the day some other rental parties agreed to let us play with them. It was maybe 10-12 regulars out there all day. Going to try and hit up Ft. Red Rock this weekend or 4th July weekend next. Playing a scenario event at Mt. Doom in August.