PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-05-2008, 05:51 PM #22
big johnson
703 killa

big johnson owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
big johnson supports Team VICIOUS
703 MAFIA will be having tryouts november 23 at pevs we are a new d3 xball team looking to pick up some guys we want players who have tournament experience have money to play have there own gear and some way to get to practices and tourneys we will carpool for anything long distence we will be playin psp and most likely local events. all players need to be dedicated and ready to play with everything they got inside them. send me a pm if you would like to try out so i can get some info from you and ill kno who ill be lookin for

Casey
VICIOUS FAN #404
Ydna- "So yeah, little known fact but Egos actually have a poop sorting solenoid powering the ram."

Last edited by big johnson : 11-05-2008 at 05:54 PM.
big johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-05-2008, 06:24 PM #23
motherpaintball
Paintball Nurturer

has been a member for 10 years
motherpaintball plays in the PSP
Rogue Kidz will be picking up players coming into the Winter Season. Be prepared to practice at least twice a month and play Winter League XBall.

Anyone interested contact Sue or Chris (chris@skylinepaintball.com) for more details and info on when to come to a practice.

This is a Skyline Paintball sponsored team and all practices will be held at Skyline Paintball.

Thanks
Sue
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skyli...l/182251209504
Home of Team ROGUE & DC DEVASTATION MAMA BEAR
motherpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:51 PM #24
paintballforever1414
Jesus wouldn't wipe.

703 mafia kid thats pts dude
but let me know more about it im interestred
paintballforever1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:15 AM #25
TBDamageFan

Coooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllll
TBDamageFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 03:09 PM #26
burnt rose
The Real Daredevil

burnt rose plays in the PSP
burnt rose owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
burnt rose supports Bob Gurnsey
burnt rose plays in the APPA D3 division
Hi, My name is Matt of the Seven City Assassins

We are an up and coming D3 NPPL/Xball team and we will be holding tryouts this weekend, December 6th - December 7th at OA Paintball Park in Chesapeake City, Md (Formally ECX).

The price will be $150 and will cover enough paint for tryouts, field fee, all-day-air, and hotel arrangements. This will not cover food, extra paint, or other expenses.

1) You must have your own tournament level equipment (We will not have gear for you to use)
2) You must be able to travel to and from practices, which will be held at OACC, Pev's Aldie, Crim's Sportsplex, and possibly other venues.
3) Must have reliable form of transportation.
4) Prior tournament experience is beneficial.
5) Must work well in team situations, and be able to communicate openly.
6) Preferably over the age of 15, but if all above can be met then we can talk.
7) Must be able to keep a level head and portray a professional image.
8) Must be able to take time out for larger NPPL/PSP events. Can sometimes be Thursday - Sunday, or longer.

Please PM/E-mail me if you are interested with your contact information and I will help you take the next step from there. If you could also PM/E-mail me a little about yourself it would be very helpful for the process.
I.E.
Name
Where you call home
Past paintball Experience
Whether you can meet all above-mentioned requirements
Contact information

Sorry for the late notice, hope you can come by! Can't wait to have a fun and cold weekend

Matt - Seven City Assassins Capt.

Last edited by burnt rose : 11-30-2008 at 10:36 AM.
burnt rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:33 AM #27
roi de paintball
Awaiting Email Confirmation

escape clean paintball team, (newport News VA)

hi i am captain of team escape clean, we play at bethal on a regular basis, this is a great place for speedballers no matter what anyone says, we need atleast one more player for epl, we play D-6 and the only reason we need players are because we had 6 but everyone else ran out of money and quite, we are lookin for begginers into speedball, we have some great coaches so anyone is welcome, we honestly need someone for the epl, were not strict on how many days a month u have to come out or anything, we just ask that you do come out and play, were not strict but not showing for weeks on end is still unacceptable, no matter how big,slow,fast,tall,short, u r we can use u and will so hit me up,

e-mail: brandonm91@cox.net

cell:757 334 8203

i have a black/white epiphany with a 68 3000 hpa tank a viewloader vlocity with a soft crown speedfeed, freak jr. barrel shockteck 3"drop, a cp asa, and a smart parts Q-lock feedneck. smart parts pants jersey and gloves,

roi de paintball (french)= king of paintball

Last edited by roi de paintball : 11-30-2008 at 05:26 PM.
roi de paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 06:14 PM #28
protopb08
VA 757

protopb08 plays in the PSP
protopb08 helped look for balloons
protopb08 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
protopb08 plays in the APPA D4 division
Exclamation Bad News holding Tryouts

We will be holding tryouts for Bad News. We need to have 16 players and the tryouts will be to fill that number. We will tentatively be playing all PSP events, ACTS, some CFOA for 2009. Style will be strictly X-BALL. Dates will be announced but more than likely it will be held at the end of February/beginning of March. Sponsors will be discussed at that time as well as team responsibilities and roles of the players. You must have reliable equipment, the ability to listen and learn, open sundays, good attitude and money to pay monthly dues. These tryouts will be open to everyone and selection will be based on the team's needs. Times, location and date of tryouts will be emailed to those who are interested.

Additional information can be found on www.badnewsxball.proboards51.com

If you have any questions pm me.

-Zach

i ball for BAD NEWS
protopb08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:16 PM #29
BlackSundayPaintball
hmmmm.....????

BlackSundayPaintball is a Supporting Member
BlackSundayPaintball plays in the PSP
BlackSundayPaintball plays in the APPA D4 division
New MXL team Annapolis Assault is interested in adding 3 players to our roster for the 2009 MXL season. Annapolis Assault is currently comprised of players from DC MONSTARS, NASTY and L.I.F.T. We will be competing in the MXL this season with a goal of making it to the AXBL in 2010. Practice are primarily held at Paintball Adventures Park in Taneytown, Md as well as Crims. Along with our MXL season events, our goal is to play in 2PSP events this season as well. All sponsorship obligations will be disclosed upon making the team.

REQUIREMENTS:

1- Must have own equipment
2- Have reliable transportation
3- Be willing to uphold sponsorships
4- Must be able to get along with team mates
5- Must be able to practice on weekends(Sunday) and TWO DAY practices before events.

Tournaments: MXL, PSP NEO, PSP WC

Only Serious Players Allowed.

Please leave the following:

- Name
- Years Playing
- Tournament Experience
- APPA ID#
- Equipment
- Gear
- Position
- Pictures
- Comments

Please pm the requested information or email it to blacklabelpb@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:19 PM #30
Princess

Princess is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Princess donated to help Peyton Trent
PBV Factory Open Try-outs

Paintball Virginia will be hosting try-outs for positions on sponsored tournament teams for 2009. We are looking to put in up to 3 5-man teams for EPL. Will also support 3-man through EPL & PBC.

Details:

Sunday, Feb. 1st & Feb. 15th.
1 - 5 pm.
Team committment levels and sponsorship details will be discussed at try-outs. Players who are not willing to put in some sweat equity need not try out.

For more info or to confirm your spot for tryouts, drop me an email: karen@paintballvirginia.com

If there is a person to blame for my paintball addiction, I blame Chris...
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:30 PM #31
ddogballer
Let's get Tropical

ddogballer owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I'll b there
ddogballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:30 PM #32
ballasu

Synergy (Richmond/Powhatan/Chesterfield)

A couple of my friends and I are on a team that is called Synergy and we have been playing on it for a couple of Months now. We have decided to expand from the few that we have to make it at least a 5 man team, with a few backups.

Requirements
-Own Gear (tourney level only)
-17+ (have transportation)
-Maturity is KEY - sure we joke, but act like a 15 year old.
-Must play/practice with us at LEAST every other week
-Open minded - big and small tourney play

If you are interested:
Shoot and email to - ballasu@gmail.com
Send an IM to - ballasu
Drop a text to - 804-551-0434

Synergy - We are the best.
ballasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:31 PM #33
xmodfreak2011
VMI 2015

xmodfreak2011 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xmodfreak2011 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
xmodfreak2011 is an NCPA player
xmodfreak2011 plays in the APPA D5 division
Hey guys!

My name is Matt. My friend Chris and I play at Bethel and are really wanting to play in the rookie division of the Ben Allen Tourney, but our 3rd man dropped out. So we need a new one. We have been playing speedball for a few months now and have become completely addicted. We aren't the best, but then again, we aren't the worst and learn quickly and take advice well. We practice sliding and running and shooting almost everyday. As I said, we may not be the best but we'll give it our all. If you're interested PM me your info. We'll be out this Saturday. I'll be wearing grey 08 Proto pants and a black Dye C7 jersey.

Here's what you'll need:
-a ride to Bethel
-cash money for paint
-good, reliable gear (no spyders or tippmanns please)
-to be around our age (we're 15)
-to love paintball and not be a sore loser or winner
-to have a good attitude (respect everybody and let your playing do the talking
-decent communication skills because as we all know..."communication is the key to every good relationship!!"
-and last but not least, to be fun to hang around with

Thanks for reading this! PM me if you have any questions.

Virginia Military Institute Paintball Club ACIC

Last edited by xmodfreak2011 : 01-26-2009 at 08:33 PM. Reason: I forgot to say my name... *facepalm*
xmodfreak2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:00 PM #34
McLaughlin
Baller

Fox Factory

Fox Factory is still looking to pick up a few players. We will be playing D2 7 man at GPL. The dates are April 18-19, May 30-31, July 11-12, Aug 22-23, Oct 10-11. We will also be playing World cup. If the open division at EPL fills up and is worth playing, we would like to attend that also. We need 2 to 3 players. Players must have their own equipment and be reliable. We currently have some sponsorship, but anything extra you can bring to the table would help. We need experienced players over the age of 18. (We will make exceptions) There will be a big practice this Sunday the 8th. The owner Will was generous enough to drop the entry fee to Ten dollars. This includes all day air and you can bring your own paint. But we have plenty of paint available at the field. If you would like to tryout come to Fox brothers field and ask for Brandon or Wallace of Fox factory. If you can't make it, PM me and we can work out another date. Thanks
McLaughlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:55 PM #35
facemower1211
13THLEGIONNAIRES.COM GO!!

facemower1211 supports Team VICIOUS
facemower1211 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaughlin View Post
Fox Factory is still looking to pick up a few players. We will be playing D2 7 man at GPL. The dates are April 18-19, May 30-31, July 11-12, Aug 22-23, Oct 10-11. We will also be playing World cup. If the open division at EPL fills up and is worth playing, we would like to attend that also. We need 2 to 3 players. Players must have their own equipment and be reliable. We currently have some sponsorship, but anything extra you can bring to the table would help. We need experienced players over the age of 18. (We will make exceptions) There will be a big practice this Sunday the 8th. The owner Will was generous enough to drop the entry fee to Ten dollars. This includes all day air and you can bring your own paint. But we have plenty of paint available at the field. If you would like to tryout come to Fox brothers field and ask for Brandon or Wallace of Fox factory. If you can't make it, PM me and we can work out another date. Thanks
i should be there.
facemower1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:48 PM #36
paintballforever1414
Jesus wouldn't wipe.

have a idea of starting a team.......

Hi,
We are looking for players.
This is a new team that a friend and I are forming.

We will practice at Pevs Aldie in Chantilly
As of right now we will practice 1nce every 2 weeks

If you wish to try out please post your:

1) Name
2) Playing Experience
3) Tournament Experience (If Any) Non required but prefered
4) Your home field
5) Your primary gun
6) Position
7) Good transportation?

a tryout will just be something that u come out and play with us. There is no deadline or specicfic date or anything

any questions just PM me and ill talk to my budy lucas

he started a tech ** thread (pb it wont let me post it for some reason) if ud prefer to look at that

PEVS
paintballforever1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:20 AM #37
valazybeachbum

hay living the dream i want try out for the team ... timriley0927@yahoo.com is my email

im 24
shooting a ego 06
live in vabeach
valazybeachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:41 AM #38
FazWilder

FazWilder plays in the PSP
FazWilder plays in the APPA D5 division
hey VA hit up the DH thread or send one of us a PM

also a pair of tanked "ballin meets the streets" paints xl
FazWilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:39 PM #39
vtcuteee
ZwackerZ Paintball

Zeee Crew Tryouts at ZwackerZ

Zeee Crew will be holding tryouts at ZwackerZ Paintball in Dillwyn, Va on April 19
Tryouts begin at 12:00.

Zeee Crew currently has 6 members, but is looking to expand their roster to be able to play a larger variety of events.

Zeee Crew has participated in Wimpy's Last Stand and will be attending the Big Pearl/Liberty event on April 4. The team mainly plays speedball, but is open to considering other events based on team interest.

Current members are shooting Ions, a Shocker, and a Rex Type R. Prospective members should have access to equipment and reliable transportation. Zeee Crew generally practices twice a month at ZwackerZ Paintball.

Come on out and see how you mesh with the current members.

When: April 19, 2009
What time: 12:00
Where: ZwackerZ Paintball in Dillwyn, Va

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post57691403
vtcuteee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:17 PM #40
burnt rose
The Real Daredevil

burnt rose plays in the PSP
burnt rose owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
burnt rose supports Bob Gurnsey
burnt rose plays in the APPA D3 division
Ever wanted to play D3 7-Man? Well here is your chance to prove how much you really want it.

This Saturday, April 11th, there will be tryouts for a D3 Seven Man team at KPS paintball in Richmond, VA.

The tryouts will cost $50, this will include your field fee, and the cost for a random case of paint (to be determined). This should cover you through the tryout.

The tryout will be focusing on skills, and endurance, through the use of carefully picked drills and calisthenic exercises.
Events that are currently lined up are USPL at Pev's, and more than likely USPL at Boston Paintball. More events will likely follow, but currently these are what we are shooting for.

Sponsorship details will be discussed to those that make the team, but I will just throw out there that it is extremely generous and those of you that make the roster will not be disappointed.

Please post here with your name a way to reach you. If you prefer you can PM me that info.
If we do not get your name / a way to reach you, you will not be eligible for tryouts. PERIOD.

Here is the address to KPS paintball, the store, the field is literally across the street.
KPS Paintball
10220 Hull Street Road, Midlothian, VA 23112

Go to the store first, and be sure to pay your $50. We will be there to check you in. Everybody who plans to tryout must be at the field AND DRESSED at 8:00 AM SHARP April 11th, and you better bring that A game.

And please remember to contact me before just showing up, because as I said before, if I do not hear from you prior to that morning, you WILL NOT be able to try out.

So come out and prove to everyone that you have what it takes to play 7-man, USPL grade paintball.
burnt rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:08 PM #41
.DoNT-.-SHoOT.

hey wonder if there are any more teams out there in the 757 that are looking for players.. only played 4 times but im picking the game up quick

....-DP G3 SE-....Dye Rotor..Invert Night Stick..Tech-T L7 bolt..Redefined Virtue Board..48/4500 Guerilla Air Stub Tank
.DoNT-.-SHoOT. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:30 PM #42
CPTA

Hey guys,
Doing some late minute team formation. We're looking for 2-3 players to play 5 man PTS and maybe DC USPL. All positions are welcomed to try out; we in particular are looking for a center.
We play out of Pevs Aldie and occasionally PAP Taneytown.

REQUIREMENTS:
-Must have own equipment
-Must have $$$$$ (no free ride)
-Reliable transportation is a must
-Age unimportant, however, our age range from 15-22 so bear that in mind.

If interested shoot me an email with your:
-name
-experience
-gear

Last edited by CPTA : 04-07-2009 at 10:32 PM.
CPTA is offline   Reply With Quote