Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-01-2008, 04:49 PM #1
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Team Tryouts

Is your team holding a tryout for new players? Post your information here.

Rules:
1. Teams who will be posting there info here, please post your team name, and all of the info you think will be necessary to get your information out. It is also mandatory that you post contact information. This includes, all messenger programs, e-mails, and pm's. Please include a link to your try-out thread.

2. Please do not discuss any details in this thread as this is to be as informational as possible and cluttering of this thread will not allow this thread to be just that.

3. Flaming will not be tolerated! At all!

4. One thread per team.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:38 AM #2
WyldPaint
Undecided Team (Va Beach)

Exclamation Team Undecided Now recruiting

Team Crazed Velocity
Scenario Team
Virginia Beach, Va

Crazed Velocity is a newly formed team consisting of members of all ages. We play woods/scenario paintball where ever there is a good game. We first became a team back in March. At the time we consisted of active duty military and their spouses. Now we have turned in to a team with both civilians and military on the team. We started with 5 players, now we are at 12 members. Our goal is to be a big 30 man team. We believe that everyone should have the chance to play on a paintball team so we do not turn away anyone because of age,experience, sex, race, religion, height, weight, or jobs. We understand people have lives so we are not as stricked as some teams. We do require a notice at least a week before the event if the player decides that he/she is not able to play. If a player misses 3 or more games that are not reported for good reason, then he/she will be kicked off the team. Crazed Velocity mission is to play as many scenarios as we can and have fun doing it.Each player is responsible for getting their money to the team manager within the first week of the month. If there is something that conflicts with this, we ask that you discuss your situation with the team manager. We have a set uniform so when you join the team . This includes mask, custom jersey, pants. We also recommend each player to have a set of camos with a tan tee for events that require this uniform to play. This is not mandatory though. All scenarios that we attend will be voted on by the group. An e-mail would be sent out for the up coming 2 months to decided on which games we would like to play. All events will be posted up on the team calendar on our website. You can also look on our sub-forum on yespaintball.com to get ahold of us as well. Listed below are the requirements of the team and what each player must abide by. There are certain rules that must be followed due to our sponsorship with Evolution Paintball. Meetings will be held at the field and/or through e-mail or instant messenger. We do camp when we travel so it would be smart to bring bug spray, sunscreen, water, food. and shower essentials. Also need something to sleep on.

Rules:
1. All players must be in uniform or approved apperal for each event.
2.All players must have Uniform, Marker, pod pack (5 pods or more), Compressed Air Tank (Back up guns are recommended)
3. All players must be professional on the field and off the field. Cursing, fighting, and/or trash talking is not allowed.
4. All players must pay their fees for the upcoming events by the first week of each month. If late two times in a row with out a valid excuse player will be removed from roster.
5. Players are responsible for keeping themselves up to date about the events each month.
6. If we travel each player must bring extra cash for food/camping/gas. We do carpool so every little bit helps. We have two tents. So each player just needs blanket/sleeping bag and pillow.

If you are interested in joining our team please contact katherine (Lovablekitty2000@yahoo.com). Tryouts are done during a scenario to see if you can keep up with the team as well as how you work with the team.

Links:
Team Website: www.freewebs.com/crazedvelocity
Team Sub-Forum: http://www.yespaintball.com/
Team Sponsor Website:www.evolution-paintball.com
Team Myspace:www.myspace.com/crazedvelocity
Team Managers Myspace:www.myspace.com/wyldchyld1985

Katherine
www.myspace.com/wyldchyld1985
Lovablekitty2000@yahoo.com
757-383-4043

Last edited by WyldPaint : 07-28-2008 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Editing Tryout information
WyldPaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:07 PM #3
ballschamp09

Lil Dynasty

We have three practices a month

Captian Michael Gayle cell (202-615-1876)
Co Jesse Fredrick
Leader Brian westbrook

all use wgp auto cocker synergy i will be getting a dm8 in three months (gayle)

We have 1-2 practices a month at hogback

We hold tryouts every weekend all most e-mail me specopsboy12@yahoo.com for tryout info and wat weekends we aren't having them

looking experienced player with 6 months to a year of tourney exprenece

currently in sponsorship agreement with redz, and worr game paintball

Call if have any questions

Lil Dynasty,
ballschamp09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:36 AM #4
The Htown Crew
Owner THC

The H'town Crew Tryouts May 24th and 31st

This will apply mainly to Winchester,Leesburg,Strasburg and surrounding area.
Location will be North Mountain Paintball field.
www.northmountainpaintball.com

REQUIREMENTS:

Player must have own equipment, does not have to be expensive
Player must have reliable transportation, own or parents that will bring you
Player must be willing to uphold sponsorships
Player must be able to get along with team mates, ref's and other teams
Player must be able to practice on weekends and two day practices before events, primarily D4 5-man.

THC consists of a PSP squad which plays D4 5-man National PSP events and a squad that plays local 5 and 3-man semi and psp style events.
www.thehtowncrew.com

Please leave the following information in a PM or the contact info listed below:
Name
Years Playing
Tournament Experience (none is ok, we have a spot for any level)
Equipment
Gear
Position
How will you get to practice
Employed Yes or No
(No employment will not keep you from being accepted, i.e. a student)

If you have an action shot you can send one.

Email to thcpball@hotmail.com We will respond with directions to field and timeframe of tryouts.
The Htown Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 10:08 PM #5
devastation_Jon18

am looking for like 4 more guys in the 540 area to have a good solid team so if sum one cant make it there are others, i am most interested in people who are willing to play and are dedicated to play. If you arent then dont post, but if you are send me the following:
1 Name, phone number, age
2 years of playing, experiance, type of play
3 Markers other stuff you feel is important

Thanks, if you cant pm me call me at 1-540-962-3556
devastation_Jon18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:37 AM #6
WyldPaint
Undecided Team (Va Beach)

Talking Crazed Velocity Tryouts June 7th @9:30am

Female Scenario Team

Crazed Velocity
Virginia Beach, Va

Crazed Velocity is now dividing into an coed team and all females team. Team name has not been decided on yet. I am looking for ladies of all ages and experience levels. Tryouts will be with the team at our next scenario. If you are interested you can contact Katherine (Lovablekitty2000@yahoo.com). Gear and Experience is not needed.. We can help you with that along the way. Information about the team is listed below. All rules and standards are the same for both teams. We will be practicing on Sundays at a private field.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crazed Velocity is a newly formed team consisting of members of all ages. We play woods/scenario paintball where ever there is a good game. We first became a team back in March. At the time we consisted of active duty military and their spouses. Now we have turned in to a team with both civilians and military on the team. We started with 5 players, now we are at 12 members. Our goal is to be a big 30 man team. We believe that everyone should have the chance to play on a paintball team so we do not turn away anyone because of age,experience, sex, race, religion, height, weight, or jobs. We understand people have lives so we are not as stricked as some teams. We do require a notice at least a week before the event if the player decides that he/she is not able to play. If a player misses 3 or more games that are not reported for good reason, then he/she will be kicked off the team. Crazed Velocity mission is to play as many scenarios as we can and have fun doing it.Each player is responsible for getting their money to the team manager within the first week of the month. If there is something that conflicts with this, we ask that you discuss your situation with the team manager. We have a set uniform so when you join the team . This includes mask, custom jersey, pants. We also recommend each player to have a set of camos with a tan tee for events that require this uniform to play. This is not mandatory though. All scenarios that we attend will be voted on by the group. An e-mail would be sent out for the up coming 2 months to decided on which games we would like to play. All events will be posted up on the team calendar on our website. You can also look on our sub-forum on yespaintball.com to get ahold of us as well. Listed below are the requirements of the team and what each player must abide by. There are certain rules that must be followed due to our sponsorship with Evolution Paintball. Meetings will be held at the field and/or through e-mail or instant messenger. We do camp when we travel so it would be smart to bring bug spray, sunscreen, water, food. and shower essentials. Also need something to sleep on.

Rules:
1. All players must be in uniform or approved apperal for each event.
2.All players must have Uniform, Marker, pod pack (5 pods or more), Compressed Air Tank (Back up guns are recommended)
3. All players must be professional on the field and off the field. Cursing, fighting, and/or trash talking is not allowed.
4. All players must pay their fees for the upcoming events by the first week of each month. If late two times in a row with out a valid excuse player will be removed from roster.
5. Players are responsible for keeping themselves up to date about the events each month.
6. If we travel each player must bring extra cash for food/camping/gas. We do carpool so every little bit helps. We have two tents. So each player just needs blanket/sleeping bag and pillow.

If you are interested in joining our team please contact katherine (Lovablekitty2000@yahoo.com). Tryouts are done during a scenario to see if you can keep up with the team as well as how you work with the team.

Links:
Team Website: www.freewebs.com/crazedvelocity
Team Sub-Forum: http://www.yespaintball.com/
Team Sponsor Website:www.evolution-paintball.com
Team Myspace:www.myspace.com/crazedvelocity
Team Managers Myspace:www.myspace.com/wyldchyld1985

Last edited by WyldPaint : 07-28-2008 at 10:51 AM.
WyldPaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:09 PM #7
Rockstarsego
BOMB SQUAD

TEAM ONSLOUGHT hello guys i am currently workin on gettin a solid team made i am not the captain we dont have one every player has a solid opinion on anything no ones opinion is more inportant then another our name is currently onslought cause were just starting we all dont care what someone uses as there gear we just need honest dedicated players so if your wanting to play and just need to learn we have a very reliable person who was in the sport before we were born so come on give us a call #540-552-3169 so come play
Old 06-28-2008, 10:04 PM #8
phoenix1

ROGUE SQUADRON

Rogue Squadron is holding open try-outs for anyone wanting to play scenario/woodsball/MIL-SIM paintball in the Northern VA area. Rogue Squadron is a team with the Phoenix Coalition and we compete in scenario events around the country, mainly the south and southeast.
Anyone interested in joining the team should contact Colt Dickerson at phoenixcompanyco@yahoo.com or call (615) 995-5580.
He will be the acting team captain until the team can function on its own, roughly about 2 months of training for the team and leaders of the team. There is no requirements as far as experience goes, however, everyone wanting to join must have the following by the first weekend in August:
Uniform (patches will be issued):
Woodland Digital bdu blouse (not paintball jersey!)
Woodland Digital bdu pants (not paintball pants!)
Woodland Digital boonie hat
Black or tan combat boots

Paintball marker & hopper (preferrably tippman A5 or spyder m-series, but not required)
tank (CO2 or HPA)
barrel condom
mask
paintball pod vest (not harness, an actual vest!)

Willing to learn military paintball tactics and strategy
Willing to be dedicated enough to make it to all practices
Willing to be a part of a team and be a team player
Willing to participate in a majority of events and scenarios the team attends

That is it. For more information, please contact Colt Dickerson at the above address and also take the time to visit the Phoenix Coalition website at www.freewebs.com/phoenixcoalition

Thanks!

Very Respectfully,

Colt Dickerson, CPT
Rogue Squadron, Commanding
irishwarrior45@yahoo.com

http://www.68thlegion.webs.com/
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:53 PM #9
deathbyNME

are you a supa villan?

team supa villans are ahving a tryout this saturday(o7/12/08) at the swamp in glouster.

we are a new team,with old players lol
meaning that all of us have been around for a good while,have alot of turny exp here and there,and finnally got together.

we are all d2 ranked,with one d1(with is me)
no capt,everything is put to vote.
we are currently worknig on a few possible sponsers,have 2 already.

be at the swamp at 9 sat morning,the field opend at 10,but we warm up and get ready first.

pm me if interested

or catch me on aim:notlazy66.
x-factor fan #239(woot)
deathbyNME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 07:30 PM #10
HKMoneyBaller
804 Baller

anyone looking for a player to play next season message me about it
Old 07-29-2008, 08:31 PM #11
The Htown Crew
Owner THC

THC X D3Xball team.

THC X D3 Xball PSP team Tryouts August, 24th.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location will be Taneytown Paintball Adventure Park (PAP) field.
www.paintballwholesalers.com
www.myspace.com/htowncrewpaintball

REQUIREMENTS:

Player must have own equipment, does not have to be expensive
Player must have reliable transportation, own or parents that will bring you
Player must be willing to uphold sponsorships
Player must be able to get along with team mates, ref's and other teams
Player must be able to practice on weekends Sunday's mostly and two day practices before events.

THC X will consist of a roster of 10-12 players that will attend atleast 4 of the 5 PSP D3 events next year and other Xball events in the local area. CFOA will be a possiblity.

Please leave the following information in a PM or the contact info listed below:
Name
Years Playing
Tournament Experience (for this team atleast one year of experience in 5-man tournament ball)
Equipment
Gear
Position
How will you get to practice
Employed Yes or No
(No employment will not keep you from being accepted, i.e. a student)

If you have an action shot you can send one.

If interested please send email to thcpball@hotmail.com or post and pm here. The tryouts will start at 10am sharp. Look for The H'town Crew banner hanging on one of our vehicles.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:12 AM #12
Sheep Herder

INFLICT Open XBALL D3 Tryouts August, 10th

Details:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2789019

INFLICT Open XBALL D3 Tryouts August, 10th.
10am on Field ready to go.

It's time to be part of history again! INFLICT goes back many years, from the 10 man days to present. Dominating 2-3 season of Pap and even playing in National events, INFLICT was the team to beat in MD. Tim Wright is not only a bad *** coach with a resume that speaks for itself, but he is also an outstanding player. With 18+ years in paintball, he has been playing paintball longer then some people on the team have been alive. It's time to be the most dominating team in Maryland again in the memory of Tony "Cuz" Mullis.

Location will be Taneytown Paintball Adventure Park
http://www.pbnation.com/fieldshow.php?state=md#topofmap
3939 Old Taneytown Rd.
Taneytown, MD 21787
(410) 756-4200
10am on Field ready to go
This will be a 2 day tryout, first one 10th, if you get picked the 2nd one will be the 17th.

Please leave a comment below and forward the following information in a PM or email to inflict_xball@hotmail.com

Requirements:
Player must have own equipment
Player must have reliable transportation
Player must be able play nice with other aka teammates
Player must be able to practice on weekends Sundays

Infomation needed below:
Name
Years Playing
APPA number
Tournament Experience
Gear
Position

There are Sponsors, but that will be disclose to teammates only. (So if you make the team you will see)

This thread is sponsered by the JACKHAWK 9000 get yours today for a special love one.
In Memory of Tony "Cuz" Mullis #13 you will be missed.
1974-2008 http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2762373

D.C. MONST★RS #23
Trying to make it look like Ramons, this will add +20 health, +10 stamina, +10 speed and +40 exp.

Last edited by Sheep Herder : 08-05-2008 at 10:40 AM.
Sheep Herder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 06:41 PM #13
disastrous (Banned)

DISASTROUS

PLAYERS NEEDED

we plan on playing in the epl and then playing in the 5 man cfoa so much to come with this team we are looking for speedballers who already have all the gear so no one who is like im getting .....

my phone is 804-684-5658 ask for jodey for all other info pm me or e-mail jodeyburney@aim.com we will hold tryouts soon
disastrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 06:45 PM #14
Creepa (Banned)
G Check

What div epl?
Creepa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 08:57 PM #15
wgp_frontman
KPS Paintball

wgp_frontman plays in the PSP
wgp_frontman owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
wgp_frontman plays in the APPA D3 division
wgp_frontman has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
wgp_frontman has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Riot X is looking for 2 players for the remainder of the 08 season, and into the 09 season

Info:

-Riot X- D3 Xball (CFOA and PSP)
-Field-Amelia Paintball Park
-Tryouts will be held on and individual basis

player must have

-money
-transportation
-time (commitment)

contact me for any questions

GearBag Sale
wgp_frontman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:27 PM #16
RK Killa
Don't Trip, Stay Hip

Rogue Kidz Tryouts this Sunday, sept 28th at Skyline Paintball. Please be at the field by 9:15 and ready to show what you have. The tryouts are also during a 5 man beans tourney so please bring all playing gear.

RK is the home kids team at Skyline Paintball and Proudly sponsored by Skyline Paintball and Planet Eclipse. We are a very determined team so please keep in mind that this is not a free ride.

Any questions please feel free to pm Me or post in the Rogue/RK thread. also you can call skyline paintball at anytime.

I love you DC
I love you Virginia
I love you Draxxus
I love you Chris Fuller .. no homo
RK Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:22 PM #17
stanknasty
just took a shower

stanknasty plays in the PSP
stanknasty plays in the APPA D3 division
Team Devious a new team located out of southern maryland is holding tryouts, october 5th. We are looking for two to three players for the 2009 season. We will be playing a full CCPL series for 5-man and possibly a few GPL events.Try outs will be held at sureshot in Callaway, MD (http://pbsureshot.com)

Please include:

Name:
Previous teams:
Experience:
Position:

If you plan on attending or would like further information please pm me on here.

!!!ONLY DEDICATED PLAYERS APPLY!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 06:34 PM #18
757_juggalo
5 year vet, no new name

757_juggalo owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TOXIC CITY TRY-OUTS
PLZ REPLY IN "TOXIC CITY TRY-OUTS THREAD"

We are a 3-man team from the 757 looking for our third player.We're not looking for a superstar, as we are not super stars. we are intermediate players looking for another member. We're looking for someone with little to no tourney exp.

We plan to play d-6 epl as soon as feb. or as late as june.

We are a sponsored team, when u make the team we will talk about sponsoreship, not before, if u even bring it up to us before we offer you to join you WILL NOT BE CONSIDER FOR THE TEAM, DO NOT JOIN THIS TEAM IF YOU JUST WANT TO BE SPONSORED AS WE DONT GET EVERYTHING FREE.

just so everyone knows, as i feel this needs to be said , were both over weight, we can move fast but not the fastest.
We will have open tyrouts meaning on an individual bases, basically were just gonna play a day of rec-ball with u and if we all flow then we will offer you to join.

we will be at fox brothers paintball this saturday and sunday(oct.4-5) if you wanna tryout this weekend plz contact me.

Requirments: TIME,MONEY, atleast 15 years of age, HEART TO WIN

Please answer all of the following, then contact me via. pm or myspace.com/punk_gamer or call 757-215-5179<---this is the best way to contact me IF U DO NOT CONTACT US AFTER U FILL OUT THE FORM U WILL NOT BEING LOOKED AT

answer fully
1.Name
2.age
3.location
4.how long u have been playing,how often
5. height,weight
6.tourney exp.(if u cant fill out this part dont fill bad,neither can i lol)
7. Why u want to be on this team
8. full setup( plz do not put " i will get an etek at christmas, we dont care we care what u have now)

We are a 3-man team from the 757 looking for our third player.We're not looking for a superstar, as we are not super stars. we are intermediate players looking for another member. We're looking for someone with little to no tourney exp.

We plan to play d-6 epl as soon as feb. or as late as june.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:52 PM #19
pballstar187

Red face ***********tryouts for team quickshot***************************************** *******

holding tryouts for QUICKSHOT

1 name
2 age
3 location
4 experince
5 setup

WILL BE HOLDING TRYOUTS AT FOX PAINTBALL THE nov 23.

r team will be playing cfoa, epl, n some psp. will need 2 practice at least 2 a month. will need their own transportation. we will discuss sponsorship once u make the team.

Last edited by pballstar187 : 11-16-2008 at 07:14 PM.
pballstar187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:09 PM #20
Slitzz
icwuturdointhur.

RIVER CITY KIDZ TRYOUTS

Thats right ya heard right, River city kidz is holding a tryout for a player we just dropped. Our homefield is Rockwood Paintball in Richmond VA (most of you know where it is). We play D4 5man ( not Beginner, we play rookie ). We are dedicated to play D4 CFOA next year, and EAST COAST PSP (ex. MAO, NEO). You will need to be able to have good chemistry with everyone that is already on the team including ( myself, oompa, hunter, garret, wesley ). We are looking to pickup 1 or 2 players for 09. You start any **** with any of us or any players that we are cool with, then then your gone.

YOU MUST HAVE MONEY
YOU MUST HAVE RIDE
YOU MUST BE DEDICATED AND BE ABLE TO TRAVEL UP AND DOWN THE EAST COAST TO TOURNAMENTS.
YOU MUST BE WILLING TO

Yes, we have sponsors but they will not be discussed until you have made the team.

We are all sophmores in highschool soo umm, please dont tryout if your like old as dirt. We will be looking for 9-12 graders and people in college.

When : 2 weekends after world cup

Where
: Rockwood Paintball

Why : because we are agg and you arn't. ( but we can help you. )

Copy and paste this Application and PM ME with it COMPLETELY FILLED OUT.

Name:
APPA ID #:
Previous Teams:
Tournament Rank:
Do you have money to practice Every other weekend?
Do you have a reliable ride?

Remember PM ME.

kthnxbai.

Last edited by Slitzz : 10-05-2008 at 08:40 PM.
Slitzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:35 PM #21
deformed
In the Sack.

deformed plays in the PSP
deformed is an NCPA National Champion
deformed plays in the APPA D3 division
Blackout will be having tryouts on Sunday, November the 23rd.

We are putting together a team for D3 CFOA Xball and possibly a few PSP D3 Xballs. This is an open tryout for anyone interested. We are currently looking to add 4-5 players to our roster. Players will be expected to attend all practices, which will be held at The Alternative Sport (Blountville, TN). Practices will be on every Sunday unless noted otherwise, until the season begins. Then we will have 3 practice sessions per month, with 2 of which will be on the same weekend. (Ex. Saturday and Sunday.)

If you would like anymore information contact me via email at: gary_wills7@hotmail.com. Please include link to APPA along with your current location.
deformed is offline   Reply With Quote