Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-01-2015, 03:06 PM #1
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
Any outlaw fields in Franklin pm me.

Bro lives somewhere in laidback Franklin, he says there are no paintball fields close by there. Just wondering if there is any outlaw fields in the area. Can't really afford to paintball at a certified field. Usually at a certified field you are stuck with a bunch of newbies that don't challenge you anyway. The tourney players that are maybe close to my skill level, are in their own little world having their own space of the field locked down usually. Or they stack their team against first time players and overly celebrate a win like they just won the World Cup Championship. Oh it is fun to ruin their day. Outlaw fields have more regular players, who tend to be extremely skillful as recball players. You can't have anyone playing for the first time at an outlaw field, because there are no rentals. They end up showing every weekend.

If you have worry about your field being sabotaged by vandals, pm me the location instead of posting it in this thread. If you wonder where I have developed my opinion, I am an ancient paintball vet who has played in a few tournaments. Don't go saying support your local field. I'm tired of paying the field sponsored tournament team tax. I paid my dues 10 times over. While kids at a lower skill than I, get discounts on paint for being on a tournament team, because their parents can pay for their paintball with a trust fund.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 01-01-2015 at 03:08 PM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups