Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-07-2015, 04:05 PM #1
Begone13

Begone13 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Begone13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Begone13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Savannah Player

I currently attend SCAD and will be here for at least another 2-3 years. I'm from Virginia and have been playing for around 13 years or so. Sadly SCAD does not have a paintball team, and there is little interest from the students of ever getting together to go play except for a random game here or there and even then its not the level of players I'm used to playing with. I'm currently looking for a local team or players. Up in VA I mainly play woodsball because the field I was playing at stopped providing Speedball to let the grass grow and they're only just now getting their teams back up. I have a set up geared more towards speedball however dont mind playing either one. I've been out to hoppers once or twice however must have been on an off day as there wasn't really anyone out there, and I've heard some good things about the field. Anyway I guess I'm asking if there are any local teams around the Savannah area. I cant travel too far away from Savannah due to current school projects and films I'm working on, however this might change later on.
Cheers
Begone13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-15-2015, 11:09 PM #2
s2killak

Go to hoppers paintball it's right off 204. Family owned and operated. Its where i used to play when I was in the army
s2killak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 11:36 PM #3
GhostlierEight
Pev's tech FTW

Annual Supporting Member
GhostlierEight plays in the APPA D5 division
GhostlierEight has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostlierEight supports Empire
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1381550135476831/ the guys in this group basically do a role call every weekend for where they're playing so you don't have to worry about going on an off day too much
Old 02-16-2015, 02:10 PM #4
straightkilla

straightkilla supports Team VICIOUS
straightkilla posts videos on PbNation
straightkilla is an NCPA player
straightkilla plays in the APPA D4 division
yeah join that group. 10-15 of us in there fight about when and where each weekend.
Old 03-03-2015, 08:41 AM #5
brokepballer

Come out to fort Stewart paintball, civilians are allowed. 30 bucks for everything all day every Saturday almost, been kind of slow lately. As long as we get 8 players we play that day. If you have any questions feel free to pm me as I work there.

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMBNUTS?!?!?!
brokepballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 06:44 PM #6
MichelinV

Lames play at ft.stewart theres no speedball field and if there is now no one plays there. Statesboro is where its at if you want to play speedball. Hoppers is dead for speedball players the most youll prob play is 3man. They need to upgrade their bunkers.
MichelinV is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups