PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-11-2009, 09:26 PM #400
thegiff420

thegiff420 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
thegiff420 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
thegiff420 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Looking for teams that are having tryout for the upcoming season please pm me if interested been out of the sport for a year or two and have really matured and made changes in my life... would like another shot thanks

Kgiff
thegiff420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-11-2009, 10:20 PM #401
timmykilla (Banned)

timmykilla donated to help Peyton Trent
Attention South Florida!

WSG is looking for D4/D5 players. We practice at Medley Paintball every Sunday. We are a serious team that will be competing in upcoming CFP and SPCS and more! We are looking for at least 4 players.

-You have to be good material to get on this team. If you aren't good, you wont make this team.
-You must be able to play on Sundays, at least 5 out of every 6 practices.
-You must have a ride to practice.
-You must also be financially stable for practices and events.
timmykilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:28 PM #402
Get Silly DGFL
Chuck Norris has my back

Get Silly DGFL supports Team VICIOUS
Stir Chili will be having open tryouts on Nov.1. We are look to pick up players to put together a full D5 roster, 2 or 3 players for a D4 roster and possibly a D3 roster. Prices for Tryouts, sponsorship, and schedules will come at a later date.
pm if you plan on coming.

Kasey Ryan
Stir Chili

Rack City Klutch
#DoItForTheCity
Get Silly DGFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:17 PM #403
punk2blade12
Dirty Jersey

punk2blade12 plays in the PSP

NXK Reaction will be having a one time tryout session for ALL squads from D2 to Kidz. We are looking for serious players that want it and want to win, especially coming into the 2010 Season. You must be able to travel, be stable to practice every weekend. Looking to start the off-season early to start to place. We are a family but we are serious about this sport. For next season, I am looking for D2, D3 7-man, and D4 5man. As well looking for D5 5man and some Kidz. I need these rosters to be full.
Sponsors will be talked about when you make the team.
Events to be included are the NPPL/USPL, PSP and SPCS. Also practice at CFP sometimes.

Tryouts will be @ Bigshots in Miami, FL
Sunday, Nov. 1st, 2009

If you are interested in trying out please post or im me your info which includes:

Name:
Previous Tournaments:
Other comments:

Thank you and Good Luck to everyone,
Jersey
AIM: Punk2blade12

Silent Killers

Last edited by punk2blade12 : 10-14-2009 at 03:43 PM.
punk2blade12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:36 PM #404
juggernaut326
RIP Towlie

juggernaut326 plays in the PSP
juggernaut326 donated to help Peyton Trent
ONYX-Northwest Florida Tryouts! Come D2, 3, 4!

Alright boys, time to get ready for the 2010 season. Im looking for around 7 players. I would prefer a group of solid D3 Players at least but D4 are welcome with open arms as well. Tryout Dates and Locations are to be determined. We are located in the Florida Panhandle, but play at CAP in Summerdale, AL and Warped Sportz in Mississippi as well as Dothan, AL and Hwy 77 paintball in Panama City, FL.

Our Coach is an experienced D1, 2 coach. He is very open to helping newbs as well as bettering the skills of players already on the tournament scene. He will make you a legit player and threat on the field.

When showing up to tryouts, be ready to grind all day. We are looking for players that want to play.

Our Goal at this point is to play the CFPS and SPCS.

Tryout Dates:
1. DONE
2. DONE
3. DONE
4. Jan 3. at Coutner Addiction Paintball in Foley, AL

Please post your info in listed format:

Name
History(if any)
APPA #

Thank you, please pm me for additional information or contact information.
Proudly Sponsored By
Bob Long Technologies|EKK|Hurlburt Paintball|Ruthlessware.com
HK|EKK ELITE

Last edited by juggernaut326 : 12-30-2009 at 09:39 PM.
juggernaut326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:15 AM #405
team_sabotage38

Orlando Sabotage is looking for 2 players. We will be playing D5 in the CFPS and the SPCS. We will mostly be practicing at PBW but some occasional practices at CFP. The team does have sponsors but that will be talked about after you make the team. Either PM me or Post the following:

Name
Years Playing
team_sabotage38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:49 PM #406
MIAMI_RUSH2010

We are looking for players who are going to stay and bond
with the team and are skilled, committed, active,dedicated and experienced player's.
We are NOT looking for team jumpers, kids looking for free rides, or cocky players.
You must be able to afford this game. This includes weekly practices.
You must be able to afford local tournys,national events,that include PSP and nppl events
for next year season and other in-state tournaments.
We will not have a one-day tryout. If you have the skills and personality we like,
we will ask you back for a few practices to see if you fit in with the team.
If interested in a tryout please please PM me on myspace btk_killerz@yahoo.com with your information.
Please include the following:
Name
Tournament experience
Equipment
Favored Position
Previous Team(s)
If you have any questions or concerns please ask.

my name is manny kk thank u
MIAMI_RUSH2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:52 PM #407
SoFlaSteve
So Fla

SoFlaSteve plays in the PSP
SoFlaSteve donated to help Peyton Trent
SoFlaSteve plays in the APPA D3 division
Annihilators is looking for players from D3 xball to D5 5 man check the link
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post62716100

Contact me through pm
SoFlaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:24 PM #408
Dog-Squeeze

Full Throttle Tryouts for D-4 in Central Florida

We are looking for a few solid players with good attitudes and a hard work ethic.
We are looking for players we can continue to build a program with, NOT team jumpers and 1 hit wonders.

Players must be able to attend and afford weekly practices and local tournaments.

The first stage of the tryouts will be a basic evaluation of skill set and personality.

This will take place on November 14th and 21th at Full Throttle Paintball Field in Lake Helen, FL.

From there we will invite players back to join in some of our training sessions and see if there is a good fit.

If you are interested please email me with:

Name
APPA #
Position
Equipment
Contact info

You can Email me at chris-cyr@hotmail.com

Thanks and good luck,

Chris Cyr

Last edited by Dog-Squeeze : 10-30-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Dog-Squeeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:05 AM #409
str8killamom

Fierce 2010 Tryouts December 5th and 6th in Palmetto, Florida

Tryouts!! 2010 FIERCE Semi-Pro, D1, D2, and D3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open tryouts for 2010 Team Fierce at Fierce Paintball 5205 Moccasin Wallow Rd. Palmetto, Fl 34221

Fierce , the Division 1 National XBALL Champions, will be holding tryouts for our Semi-Pro, D1, D2, and D3 teams on December 5th and 6th. The cost is $60 which includes, entry, air, and paint for the day. Team FIERCE has a history of winning and is comprised of hardworking, dedicated, and talented athletes. We are looking for players with the same sort of work ethic that it takes to continue to be on top. We are not a team about flashy shirts and being agg but, rather are a team comprised of paintballers who want to be the best at what they do. For the 2010 season we have brought on board some of the best coaching staff in the sport as well as some incredible sponsorship agreements. We are not looking for superstars nor prima donnas. We prefer team players with a strong work ethic that are willing to grind it out in practice and earn victory together with their team. This will not be a free ride for the divisional teams. Although we are currently negotiating financial support agreements with outside sources, players will be expected to pay their fair share of expenses on discounted practice and tournament paint as well as entry fees and travel expenses. This will be an open tryout however, players that sign up in advance will be eligible for a raffle at the end of the day in which we will be giving away prizes such as a DYE Rotor and DYE I4 mask. If you are interested in joining one of the most successful divisional Xball and 5-man teams in the country, and are willing to work hard with a team of equally dedicated players who have a history of winning, send an email to TBDFIERCE@YAHOO.COM and plan on being at Fierce Paintball in Palmetto, Fl at 9am with your gear ready to go. For more information, call Fire Storm Paintball at 941-921-1818 and ask for Dan. Out of state players are welcome and are encouraged to attend. They are not held to the same practice schedule as local players for obvious reasons but, would be expected to attend at least one mandatory 2-day practice before national events on the newest layout. They are encouraged to attend more practices but we understand the financial dificulty of doing so. That situations is taken in consideration with a players experiance, skill, and over all disposition.

Important: If you plan on attending and want to be eligible for the raffle, send an email to tbdfierce@yahoo.com with a brief player bio, contact number, and link to appa player profile
Tampa Bay Notorious D1 2012
RNT ALLSTRAZ D1 2012
Total Karnage D1 2013
RNT ALLSTARZ D1 2013
RNT Allstarz D1 2014

Last edited by str8killamom : 10-23-2009 at 11:23 AM.
str8killamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:18 PM #410
Pbrockstarz

Palm Beach Area D-5

Any Palm Beach Area D-5 Teams Hit Me Up
Old 10-25-2009, 06:56 PM #411
guliverpaintbala

guliverpaintbala plays in the PSP
guliverpaintbala is playing at Living Legends III
guliverpaintbala supports Team VICIOUS
guliverpaintbala plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by punk2blade12 View Post

NXK Reaction will be having a one time tryout session for ALL squads from D2 to Kidz. We are looking for serious players that want it and want to win, especially coming into the 2010 Season. You must be able to travel, be stable to practice every weekend. Looking to start the off-season early to start to place. We are a family but we are serious about this sport. For next season, I am looking for D2, D3 7-man, and D4 5man. As well looking for D5 5man and some Kidz. I need these rosters to be full.
Sponsors will be talked about when you make the team.
Events to be included are the NPPL/USPL, PSP and SPCS. Also practice at CFP sometimes.

Tryouts will be @ Bigshots in Miami, FL
Sunday, Nov. 1st, 2009

If you are interested in trying out please post or im me your info which includes:

Name:
Previous Tournaments:
Other comments:

Thank you and Good Luck to everyone,
Jersey
AIM: Punk2blade12
guliverpaintbala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:54 PM #412
Master Paintball21
Scamdana USA

Master Paintball21 plays in the PSP
Master Paintball21 plays in the APPA D2 division
Master Paintball21 supports DLX Technology
My squad is going to be playing d4 x-ball but need some players, "try-outs" will be at battlezone (plant city) this saturday. Don't want to disclose much publicly...pm me for details.

We will be playing all CFPS events

D3X MAO Champs

No Such thing as an off season
Master Paintball21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:40 PM #413
jose15

Jose Leal, 19

D2

front

looking to join a team

ORE #4- FRANKY #1- RAGE #40

Have a 68/45 i wana trade for a 45/45!

Need a on/off for PMR
jose15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:07 PM #414
LawAbidingCitizen
SuP DuDeS

LawAbidingCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:29 PM #415
Expirement626
I Kill for STK

Expirement626 plays in the PSP
Expirement626 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Expirement626 is playing at Living Legends III
Expirement626 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose15 View Post
Jose Leal, 19

D2

front

looking to join a team
check out the florida thread and see STK Tryouts!
Expirement626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:21 PM #416
Ron Smarac
Total Karnage Orlando

Ron Smarac donated to help Peyton Trent
Exclamation Total Karnage 2010 PSP D1 & D2 TRYOUTS

Total Karnage will be holding tryouts for the 2010 PSP X-BALL season!

Tryouts will be held at Paintball World Sport Complex in Orlando.

Division 1 XBALL tryouts will be held on December 5th and 6th
Division 2 XBALL tryouts will be held on December 12th and 13th

Both sessions will commence each day at 9am sharp so be there by 8:30 and be ready!

Please bring a white t-shirt to wear over your jersey.

Players traveling:
Players that are coming from out of state we will have rental houses for you to stay in, free of charge. Please call Jimmy @ 407.218.9490 within the next 2 weeks to make your arrangements

Tryouts will cost 60.00/day for community paint.

When you arrive at the field you must first register in the office.

Some important info, guidelines and rules:
Tryouts are very serious and will be very hard and competitive. Our practices will be physically demanding and mentally challenging. We are looking for players that have the dedication to put in the time, effort, energy, money and skill to play a full season of national paintball. Winning does not come easy and it takes a lot of hard team work, good communication, and commitment. TK is looking to be a dominate team(s) again next year in the PSP. If you want to be part of it, then this is your organization. We have sponsorship(s) support however this is not a full ride, you have to be able to pay, nothing is free till you have earned it. We are looking for mature players. We are also looking at a minimum of a full season commitment from you. This is a very competitive team(s).

We are looking for highly talented players who are at the Semi-Pro/D1/D2 level. Please do not come out if you have just started playing paintball, no offense we love to help new players, but this is for serious level players. If you meet this criteria than come and tryout.

Orlando Total Karnage intro Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_TBSYZ4tP0

Last edited by Ron Smarac : 11-10-2009 at 08:23 AM.
Ron Smarac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:49 PM #417
Expirement626
I Kill for STK

Expirement626 plays in the PSP
Expirement626 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Expirement626 is playing at Living Legends III
Expirement626 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
STK "Shoot to Kill" Team Tryouts this Sunday at Spent Paintball Park

Hey guys,

STK "Shoot to Kill" will be holding tryouts this Sunday November the 8th at Spent paintball park in lake worth Florida. This is not a free ride we are paying our own way and we are planning on playing all the psp events as well as any east coast uspl/nppl events. We hope to have a d2 and d3 x-ball team for the 2010 season. This is a open tryout it will be 60 dollars 50 to play and a 10 dollar tryout fee. If you are asked to stay and play with us we will fill you in on our sponsorships for 2010.

If you have any questions feel free to contact
Frankie (786) 877 0390- anytime after 8 or via text.

Be ready to play by 9:30 if you come any later we are sorry but you will not be playing

STK IS HOT FOR 2010
Expirement626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:25 PM #418
joshisdead7

Looking for players in saint petersburg area who want to play d5 d4 paintball starting team from scratch pm me for details
joshisdead7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:05 PM #419
Brutal_Venom

Im from Greece i play currently on Cursed their D1 and pb is all i got and im looking for a D1 or semi-pro team to try-out but theres one prob. i can afford the plane tickets but im going to need a place to crash(if thats also a prob. ill find a spot on a bench haha) ive lead my current team in the 1st seat of PSL, and 1st in the EPC(European Paintball Championships)...

Name: Evan
Nickname: Venom
Position: Front
Fav side: Snake
Job: Bartending with a bit of flair haha
Years of playing: N/A
MVP: PSL 2009, HPC 2009

If possible pls contact me at brutal_dark_v@hotmail.com

thnx
Brutal_Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:51 PM #420
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER

WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
WillyW0nka plays in the APPA D4 division
XPOJ Factory Looking For D4/D5 Players For The 2010 Season

-We play at Xtreme Paintball Of Jacksonville (Northeast Florida)
-Sponsored by XPOJ field/proshop
-Will be playing D4 or D5 SPCS and D4 Cup
-Players must have a steady source of income, transportation and the necessary equipment to compete
-Requirements include setting up the field Sunday mornings and breaking it down after practice

Players will be expected to attend practices regularly. I will communicate via E-mail with any important team or field announcements. If you are interested, you can PM me or e-mail me at JaxDemoPball@yahoo.com

XPOJ will also be hosting a Dynasty Clinic on Dec. 6th and a PSP certification clinic in January. If you're interested in joining the team, these may help you get more involved with sport, field, and ultimately help you become a better player.
WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote