Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-01-2008, 05:49 PM #1
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Team Tryouts

Is your team holding a tryout for new players? Post your information here.

Rules:
1. Teams who will be posting there info here, please post your team name, and all of the info you think will be necessary to get your information out. It is also mandatory that you post contact information. This includes, all messenger programs, e-mails, and pm's. Please include a link to your try-out thread.

2. Please do not discuss any details in this thread as this is to be as informational as possible and cluttering of this thread will not allow this thread to be just that.

3. Flaming will not be tolerated! At all!

4. One thread per team.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-04-2008, 11:05 PM #2
zmann20
www.deadlyvenoms.com

zmann20 is a Supporting Member
Deadly Venoms (Tampa,Florida) are having open tryouts.

Deadly Venoms (Tampa,Florida) are having open tryouts. We are seeking to build an additional squad for the 2008 season. We are a well established Florida team (D3 Xball and D2 NPPL) that originated in New York. We presently have a New York and Florida Deadly Venoms team.

We are seeking skilled, committed, tournament experienced players. We are a family and good friends. We hold ourselves to a high standard on and off the field. We are not looking for team jumpers, kids looking for free rides, cheater, or jerks.

You must be able to afford this game. This includes practice 2-3 times a month at either at Kohn or CFP. You must be able to afford local (CFP torneys),NPPL Jac and WC.

We are a sponsored team. Sponsors will be discussed if you make the team. We will not have a one-day tryout. If you have the skills and personality we like, we will ask you back for a few practice to see if you fit in with the team.

If interested in a tryout please PM me with your information. Please include the following:
Name
APPA number (PSP ID number)
Position

If you have any questions or concerns please ask.

Thank you,
DV
Old 03-05-2008, 10:56 AM #3
salaymann

Team Archaic (Lakeland, Orlando)

Team Archaic, is having open tryouts throughout this month (03/08) and are looking for players in our playing are that are commited, have there own transportation, and willing to bleed beside us.

We will be practicing at Central Florida Paintball (CFP), Hypersports, Epik, and Kohn Sports Park. Mandatory pracitces will only be twice a month untill the lineup is secure.

We will be playing the local Southern Paintball Championship Series in the Rookie division untill a lineup is secure, and will be looking for other tournament series' in Florida. Nationaly we should be playing the World Cup, with hopefully more to come later.

If you would like to come tryout, or even just ball with us for a day, please PM me the following information please:

Name:
Years of Experience:
Tournament Experience:

Thanks For the Interest,
Sean, Co-Captain Team Archaic.
salaymann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:39 PM #4
z PeRfeCtIoN z
BeAstMoDe

~ Starting a New Team pm me if you are interested~

TeaM PeRfEcT1oN

NaMe~
Phone#~
Age~
Years Playing~
PosItON~
HobbiEz~
ToUrNey xP~
What do You SHoOt~

Last edited by z PeRfeCtIoN z : 03-07-2008 at 08:40 PM.
z PeRfeCtIoN z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 07:48 PM #5
dude3333

Team Kaotic(Treasure coast area)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Kaotic, is having open tryouts. and are looking for players in our playing area that are commited and have the funds to play the SPCS the rest of the year and the world cup.
We will be practicing primarily at Rush in Jupiter, and the possibility of
other fields in the Palm beach area or Kissimee/Orlando area once a month.
Mandatory pratices twice a month.
We will be playing the local Southern Paintball Championship Series in the Rookie division and the world cup in D4.
If you would like to come tryout, please PM me the following information please:
Sponsorships are being worked on.

Name:
Years of Experience:
Tournament Experience:
APPA# if you have:
Thank you
Shawn
dude3333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:22 PM #6
ibra5 (Banned)

ibra5 plays in the PSP
South East Killerz will be doing team tryouts this saturday 15 from 10 am, email me for details, ibra5@msn.com all players can attend, age is not a problem, tryouts will be held at Mazter Zone in miami. contact me for details, again, ibra5@msn.com

give me your:
Name:
Years of experience:
ibra5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 05:58 PM #7
runtmadnessballa09

Merritt Island Madness

hello. we are a team based out of merritt island.. we have practices at cfp and epik about 2x a month. we are playing in the spcs. rookie div. we are also trying to play some psp events d3 xball and jaksonville nppl...
you will be required to come down to combatzone paintball every now and then.. for tuesay drills... and a orientation..

we are also buying invert gear at a low price.. we have a sponsor with kee u will be a a probation period for u until your gear and possibly under contract...

we are a young team. witha lot of young players.. all we ask is dont be a dick or a superstar we are looking for some talent.. also i forgot to mention u will aslo be require the sundays we dont plat at epik or cfp we do carwashes and u will be required to come.. we will be moving our practices to combatzone once there outdoor xball feild opens

pm me with your info exmaple

appa#
years of playing
gun
past teams
div.
any questions pm me i am the captain name is patrick or u can call me patty..
hope to see some people

paintballkid11 scammer dont do buisness and has aids he puts on merchandise if u dont want to have stds stay away
runtmadnessballa09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:48 PM #8
bonusballas
E.K.K

bonusballas plays in the PSP
bonusballas donated to help Peyton Trent
bonusballas supports our troops
bonusballas plays in the APPA D3 division
bonusballas is Boss
Cool Beat Down

Team no longer exists.

Last edited by bonusballas : 08-30-2009 at 11:19 AM.
bonusballas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 07:22 PM #9
MAN OF BLOOD
Trauma Fan

MAN OF BLOOD owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MAN OF BLOOD supports Team VICIOUS
MAN OF BLOOD supports Empire
location $$305$$(miami) mz reaction underground we are a farm team from mz reaction we are mz reaction underground our home field is masterzone indoor paintball we have practice every wendsday at 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm right now we are doing the spcs tournament series in lakeland ant the field called cfp (central florida paintball) and we are looking t do 2 psp events world cup right now is for sure and either northeastern or chicago our team right now is divided in 2 mz reaction underground blue and mz reaction underground silver right now we have two sponsors invert for gear and eclipse said yes as a un sponsors but we are dabating if we should go with it because not all the players can afford it.
info. that i will need

name
availability for transportation(basically how much you could travel)
tournament experience
previous teams 1 or 2 examples
and are you finacially stable
Florida Titans
MAN OF BLOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 06:46 PM #10
pballb0i
I am a MUAY THAI masta

I am starting up a new team and I do not yet have a name. We are looking for about 5 or 6 players who can practice about once a week either saturday or sunday. We will practice at extreme rage and play spcs, cfp, and most likely psp later in the year. Please send me the following information:

Name:
Past Teams:
Experience:
Setup:
Division:
If possible a pic or two:

We will discuss practice and everything once you contact me thank you.

Contact Info:
Pm me if possible
Email: aggballatj@yahoo.com
My name is TJ.
pballb0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:16 AM #11
punk2blade12
Dirty Jersey

punk2blade12 plays in the PSP
MZ Reaction will be having tryouts to complete our 7-man Roster for NPPL Divison 3. Our home field is MZ Indoor Paintball in Miami. We will be playing the rest of the NPPL season as we already played HB. As well we will be playing in World Cup and some local SPCS events. Mandatory prctice is every sunday, so if you cant afford it please don't bother. Our tryout will be held on 4/13/2008 and 4/20/2008

What we are looking for in players are skilled, committed and at least some experience tournament players. We are looking for good people and have nice attitude toward the teams and game. Also must be finacially stable.

Our sponsors and gear will be disscussed if you made the team.

If you are interested in trying out please PM your info which includes:

Name:
Previous Tournaments:
IDPRO #:

Thank you,
Bryan

Silent Killers
punk2blade12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 03:28 PM #12
BigB813

BigB813 plays in the PSP
BigB813 plays in the MiLP
BigB813 is an NCPA National Champion
BigB813 plays in the APPA D3 division
Orlando Nemesis TRYOUT

We are looking for talented players that want to play and moe everyone we face over. We need about 3-4 guys to fill the D3 Xball Roster And we are also looking for 1-2 to come play Jacksonville with us D2 We are here to win if you dont have the dedication please do not waste my time We Do have Sponserships But you will not be given any information after you are on the team.This Is No where near a free ride! The tryout will Be held on April 13,2008 at CFP Sorry for late notice dont know when we will be able to have it because of the colligete league and SPCS
please be there at ten i will have some paint but not alot it will be 45 a case and you have to go pay entry with CFP
If you make the team you have 90% Chance of playing MAO if you can afford
Please PM ME this information:

Name
APPA number
Position
Old 04-16-2008, 10:02 PM #13
swavage

Post Team Nuclear

Team Nuclear (Central Florida) is having open tryouts. We are seeking a new back center player. Might even set up a seconded team depending on the amount of people trying out We are a well established team with good goals as well as skills

We are seeking skilled, committed, tournament experienced players. We are a family and good friends. We hold ourselves to a high standard on and off the field. We are not looking for team jumpers, kids looking for free rides, cheater, or jerks.

You must be able to afford this game. This includes practice 2-3 times a month at either at Kohn or CFP ,we hold practice every other Sunday ,next practice is April 20. You must be able to afford local (CFP tourneys).

We have access to good prices on paint as well as parts. We will not have a one-day tryout. If you have the skills and personality we like, we will ask you back for a few practice to see if you fit in with the team.

If interested in a tryout please PM,EMAIL me with your information
(smaxx90@gmail.com).

Please include the following:
Name
APPA number
Position

If you have any questions or concerns please ask.

Thank you,
swavage
swavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:58 PM #14
forwardcockerplaya
the woodsball man

Merritt Island Madness is looking for a few more players. We have 5 and would like 5 more. Looking for experienced players.

Heres our schedule:
Chicago d-3 5 man
SPCS Rookie (not sure on dates)
World Cup d-3 xball

Our sponsors are Combat Zone Indoor Paintball, Monster Energy, and Empire. Empire supplys us with paint. Details will be given later.

We do simple drills at Combat Zone on tuesday nights and saturdays. (we will talk about making those if you live a while away). We go out to CFP and other fields every 2 weeks, but is going to change to every weekend.

We are hoping to do a full PSP season of d-3 xball next year.

Please fill this out and PM me.

Name:
Previous teams:
Tourny exp.:
Money:
Ride:
APPA link:
Anything else:

First tryout will be at CFP next weekend, Sunday, May 4th. If i get enough people interested.After that if possible go to Combat Zone to talk about details and a follow up

bnib halo F/S pm me
forwardcockerplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:42 PM #15
SoFlaPirate
no heart...only hate.

SoFla Pirates tryouts!!!

SoFla Pirates will soon be hosting a tryout at Medley paintball park for a D2/D3 Xball team as well as a young guns team for kids 16 and under, anyone is welcome to try out, contact Jesus for further info. jesuslarralde@hotmail.com 786 718-6611, please include your name, number, ranking (if any), and practice availability.
Specific tryout dates are unconfirmed, once there are enough players to hold a successful tryout an official date will be posted, this is a south Florida based team (Miami).
Please do not PM me because I am hardly ever on PB nation, just email, call, or send me a message on myspace.
I will respond to each and every player wanting to try out.

Last edited by SoFlaPirate : 04-28-2008 at 01:43 PM. Reason: mispelling
SoFlaPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:12 PM #16
gettfo
So*Fla

gettfo helped look for balloons
gettfo supports Team VICIOUS

Last edited by gettfo : 07-31-2008 at 09:05 PM.
gettfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:37 PM #17
marcorlando

WWW.BALLS2THEWALLPAINTBALL.COM
is looking for players in the Central Florida Area to start a factory team. There will be two squads. Tryouts will be held at hypersport park in Orlando on May,24/2008.
We are looking for serious and committed players, who have time to practice at least once a week and be able to play at least at all upcoming SPCS tournaments.
There will be details about the sponsorship on day of tryout.

Please Pm me with all of the following info:
Name:
Tournament Experience:

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Marco

Last edited by marcorlando : 05-13-2008 at 10:40 AM.
marcorlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:03 PM #18
s+Smith
word

new SFCC team in FL looking for members

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post47127191

starting team in the G-ville / alachua area.
need members for new community college team.
visit linkd thread and submit info

name
equip. run down
availability for practice
position
etc.

"What would Jesus do for a Klondike bar?"

Guns don't kill people... but they do make the job a lot easier.
s+Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:48 PM #19
ivandaiceman1
snake playas r tru g's

Team Flawless needs more players and are currently sponsored by redz and workin on a deal with viewloader and jt.
All postions are available.
what we do is we go out play the game we love and scfrimmage some teams and have fun. And try to git noticed by other sponsors.
We play at Blitzkrieg and located in odessa
Application
Name
how fast u shoot and how fast u run
r u a team player
do u have respect
if so fill this out and pm me thnx
Also more contact info
fast_fun_cool@yahoo.com
Even when you can't see him, God is always with you. If you believe in God and love him put this in your sig.
ivandaiceman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 06:50 PM #20
co2bp
I GOT SNAKE

Angry Team TRYOUTS

We are looking for players in the orlando area. If you want to try out email me with all your info and equipment
at co2bp@yahoo.com.or just come to orlando paintball 5/11/08 so we need 4-6 players
co2bp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:56 PM #21
ChRiS#19
Sw-agg

Ece paintball tryouts (broward county Fl.)

->ECE paintball team<-

we are looking for in players are some skills, committed.good attitude toward the team and game, Also must be finacially stable.are store is in coral springs, broward

Our sponsors and gear will be disscussed if you made the team. we have a good sponsor deal for players

we are a div 4 team for this year

If you are interested in trying out please PM your info which includes:
Name:
Previous Tournaments:
contact info:

Last edited by ChRiS#19 : 07-04-2008 at 10:02 PM.
ChRiS#19 is offline   Reply With Quote