PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-05-2015, 04:03 AM #1
Trixxter13

Anywhere To Play Now?

I had to get out of the game for a while due to losing my job but I was planning on getting back in. We loved to go to the beckley field but from what I hear it's closed down. Is there anywhere nearby Charleston that i can go or am I going to have to go to scary creek to get my fix?
Trixxter13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2015, 07:52 PM #2
Trixxter13

Anyone?
Old 02-06-2015, 07:28 AM #3
Old_Skool_Baller

Old_Skool_Baller owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Old_Skool_Baller supports DLX Technology
I don't know of anywhere around... i don't think Beckley is open. We have been traveling to play for a while now. Virginia Charlotte area louisville Pittsburgh Ohio..... it's all about 4 to 5 hours from where a couple of us live down here (Beckley and St Albans)
Old_Skool_Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:39 AM #4
Trixxter13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Skool_Baller View Post
I don't know of anywhere around... i don't think Beckley is open. We have been traveling to play for a while now. Virginia Charlotte area louisville Pittsburgh Ohio..... it's all about 4 to 5 hours from where a couple of us live down here (Beckley and St Albans)
Damn that sucks. I was really hoping i wasn't going to have to travel that far. I really hate living here sometimes lol
Old 02-10-2015, 01:00 AM #5
Trixxter13

So is there anywhere within like an hour and a half from Charleston? I really can't travel too much further than that
Old 02-13-2015, 02:23 PM #6
Jframe

Jframe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Just Scary Creek. I live in Saint Albans but just not willing to drive 4/5 hours to play so that's the only place I go when I play. I don't like the field much but it's all there is unless you want to take a drive.
Jframe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 11:29 PM #7
Trixxter13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jframe View Post
Just Scary Creek. I live in Saint Albans but just not willing to drive 4/5 hours to play so that's the only place I go when I play. I don't like the field much but it's all there is unless you want to take a drive.
That sucks so hard. I've literally been really upset over this. I don't have the seething hate for scary creek some seem to have, but the speedball truly is a joke. It's not speedball at all and I'm not one for rec ball or whatever you'd like to call it.....i might end up selling my **** at this point just so i don't have to look at it :/
ReplyRegional Ups