Old 12-31-2008, 09:57 AM #1
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
WV - SCARY CREEK PAINTBALL Discussion

This thread was automatically created for discussion about SCARY CREEK PAINTBALL. For more information about this field, or to find other fields near you, visit the SCARY CREEK PAINTBALL listing in the PbNation Field & Store section.
SYSTEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2014, 01:32 PM #2
Loader2001

Is this place still as substandard as it was 5 years ago from which I played it?
Loader2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 02:26 PM #3
Jframe

Jframe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Pretty sure it is. I went twice last year and it's pretty much the same as it's always been. I called ahead and ask if they had people show up and they told me they had about 60 people there so I figured it would be a good day to play. I was thinking two groups of 30 alternating games. Then I get there and it's two private parties making up most of the people and I got to join in with the 10 people who weren't part of the parties to do some 6v5 every 3rd game because we had to wait for the parties to do their thing. I keep going every summer just to get my fix because I don't want to have to drive 4 or 5 hours to go to Asylum or Steeltown.
Jframe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 01:22 PM #4
KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
KYhillbilly has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I know a guy from Huntington who says same things. He drives to morehead , ky mostly to play with my team instead of going there.
ReplyRegional Ups