PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-10-2014, 04:00 PM #1
Serj
Don't do drugs kids.

Clearwater Paintball and Providence

I've been living in Clearwater since the beginning of the summer and got the urge to play. I went to Orbital and it was decent but a bit of a drive. Clearwater paintball looks okay enough for rec ball but I'd like to know anyone else's opinion.

Also, I can't find info on Providence Paintball which allegedly exists in Pinellas Park. Does it exist?
Serj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2014, 11:42 PM #2
Xyient911

Xyient911 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I'm also in Pinellas, I usually just make the drive up to gator paintball in Hudson. It's by far better than Clearwater, not to cut clearwater down. Just not much variation there.
Old 07-12-2014, 05:24 AM #3
WillIbe

Rumblewoods is good and close, I prefer it to gator but the fields are smaller. I think providence might have closed but it was cool while it lasted; indoor speedball in pinellas park. Blitzkrieg is also closer to you, speedball and Rec ball.

Google 'paintball tampa'
"Originally posted by PBMT: Oh, and btw, you worrying about grammar on internet forums is like watching a special olympics race judge yelling at a contestant for going outside of his lines on the track...no one cares and you look like an idiot doing so."
WillIbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:32 AM #4
pooheman

pooheman plays in the PSP
pooheman owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pooheman plays in the APPA D4 division
Wait their is indoor speedball somewhere??
pooheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 04:42 PM #5
WillIbe

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AKZTOIONTlk

They might have closed; it was like $65 for premium and entry was 20 or so.
"Originally posted by PBMT: Oh, and btw, you worrying about grammar on internet forums is like watching a special olympics race judge yelling at a contestant for going outside of his lines on the track...no one cares and you look like an idiot doing so."
WillIbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:36 AM #6
Hyno
text under my username

Annual Supporting Member
Hyno plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillIbe View Post
I think providence might have closed but it was cool while it lasted; indoor speedball in pinellas park.

Google 'paintball tampa'
Providence closed indefinitely because it didn't have a fire sprinkler system. All indoor recreation facilities are required by law to have one. Pretty much someone showed up to perform an inspection and told them that they had to close down until a sprinkler system was installed. The lessor didn't want to work with Providence on getting a system installed so they had to shut down and are currently in process of trying to find land for an outdoor field. Who knows when that'll be though... no more indoor speedball however.

Last edited by Hyno : 07-17-2014 at 09:39 AM.
Hyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:26 AM #7
Providence777

Providence Paintball Outdoor (Clearwater Florida)

I'm the owner of the old indoor field on 107th Circle in Clearwater. We should have the new outdoor field open late April to early May of 2015.
NEW LOWER PRICES ON PAINT AND RENTAL GEAR. Please check out our Facebook page for more info. http://www.Facebook.com/ProvidencePaintballOutdoor

http://www.ProvidencePaintball.net

Call the field for more information, 727-278-8387
Providence777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:54 AM #8
CoZZy
The Original Domo Avvy!

CoZZy is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
It would be very convenient to have a field in the 727. I am actually coming out of retirement (again) because I miss it so much. I've played at just about every field around the Tampa bay area at some point or another. Clearwaer paintball, is more for rec players, not lot of variance. Gator was always fun to plat at, pretty good setup there. Blitz was fun the last time I was there, same with orbital. I am going to try out that South Tampa Paintball here soon, I hear very good things. I will totally try Providence when they open. Also, @Providence777, if you need help with anything, hit me up. I've worked in the industry for a decent amount of time (Aside from my retirements).

-CoZZy
Joy Division PBN Fan Club Member #1
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
CoZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups