PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 10:53 PM #1
SHOCKERs_PWN
My name is the Truth!!!

DC Area Paintball Skills Clinic

Hey guys i am a member of 703 HAZE a Pev's, Draxxus, and VForce sponsored paintball team. We are offering a clinic here soon when it starts to warm up at Pev's @ AG paintball field in Leesburg. The clinic will be a two day skills clinic covering skills from the ground up, drills to practice the skills, and finally a mock tournament on the second day. 703 Haze is an experienced team who out of 104 teams overall placed 7th in CFOA D5 5-Man Last year also winning one of the tournaments. This year we are playing D3 X-ball and have played Skyline tournaments and have only lost one match out of 8 (equivalent of atleast 40 games). If anyone in the area would be interested prices, location, dates, any questions, etc. you can pm me. This clinic will be for new people starting out or people who have had a little bit of tournament experience.

Price will be roughly 50 bux a head for both days and then 40 for a case of paint if needed, you may bring your own.

RIP 703 HAZE :(

Last edited by SHOCKERs_PWN : 03-09-2008 at 11:25 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-09-2008, 10:55 PM #2
SHOCKERs_PWN
My name is the Truth!!!

Northern VA Paintball clinic

Hey guys i am a member of 703 HAZE a Pev's, Draxxus, and VForce sponsored paintball team. We are offering a clinic here soon when it starts to warm up at Pev's @ AG paintball field in Leesburg. The clinic will be a two day skills clinic covering skills from the ground up, drills to practice the skills, and finally a mock tournament on the second day. 703 Haze is an experienced team who out of 104 teams overall placed 7th in CFOA D5 5-Man Last year also winning one of the tournaments. This year we are playing D3 X-ball and have played Skyline tournaments and have only lost one match out of 8 (equivalent of atleast 40 games). If anyone in the area would be interested prices, location, dates, any questions, etc. you can pm me. This clinic will be for new people starting out or people who have had a little bit of tournament experience.

Price will be roughly 50 bux a head for both days and then 40 for a case of paint if needed, you may bring your own.

Old 03-09-2008, 10:55 PM #3
SHOCKERs_PWN
My name is the Truth!!!

Last edited by SHOCKERs_PWN : 03-09-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:56 PM #4
SHOCKERs_PWN
My name is the Truth!!!

Old 03-09-2008, 10:57 PM #5
SHOCKERs_PWN
My name is the Truth!!!

Last edited by SHOCKERs_PWN : 03-09-2008 at 11:24 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:59 PM #6
SHOCKERs_PWN
My name is the Truth!!!

Old 03-09-2008, 11:00 PM #7
SHOCKERs_PWN
My name is the Truth!!!

Old 03-09-2008, 11:01 PM #8
outlaw19
VA's Finest

outlaw19 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
outlaw19 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
nice i would so go to this clinic cus i just got into paintball this past summer n could use some help but i dont think i could afford paint for 2 days straight =P

Old 03-09-2008, 11:01 PM #9
SHOCKERs_PWN
My name is the Truth!!!

Old 03-09-2008, 11:02 PM #10
SHOCKERs_PWN
My name is the Truth!!!

Old 03-09-2008, 11:07 PM #11
SHOCKERs_PWN
My name is the Truth!!!

Old 03-09-2008, 11:08 PM #12
SHOCKERs_PWN
My name is the Truth!!!

Last edited by SHOCKERs_PWN : 03-09-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:30 PM #13
potta86
Dpb- Brog540

potta86 supports Pev's Paintball
helped out those guys today at pevs

would be glad to help out on this one

Last edited by potta86 : 03-09-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:39 PM #14
matrix kid

matrix kid owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
autographs included in the price ?

lol, sorry that was uncalled for.