Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-23-2017, 01:56 PM #1
Just215

Thumbs up Just Getting back into paintball. Trying to get into speedball and tournaments

Just getting back into paintball after not playing since I was 16 about 10 yrs ago, I have been playing almost every sunday with my brother and a friend, we been playing over apocalypse in jersey or picasso lake to get the feel for it again.Going to get into the savage hunter series at outdoor extreme on july 9th and looking to get into some more 3 man tournaments or 5 man. Looking for more people to play with and check out some different fields.
Just215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-23-2017, 02:52 PM #2
Hutch3

I just got back into it after a decade off as well. I met up with 2 other guys I met here and played at RoundTop last weekend. We are going to make a team and enter that Hatfield tournament series as well. let me know if you ever want to travel out to roundtop or wanna play and we'll meet up with ya for scrimmages or to play together or what not. either way, we'll see ya on July 9th.
Hutch3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 03:39 PM #3
Just215

Thanks for the response Roundtop is in York, PA? Me and my brother are in the same boat it's been about a decade since we played and we just got back into in march. We had to buy all new equipment since we got rid of ours a long time ago, but me and him have been playing consistently over the past 3 months. We want to get into speedball more and tournament style play. So I found out about the savage series at outdoor extreme we think it would be a good start for us to learn everything. We want to either get on a team or probably start a 3 man or 5 man team. It's been hard to play more speedball as walk on's because most people that play have lines and all. We're from philly so we don't know a lot of people that play.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:25 PM #4
Hutch3

It's in lewisberry. the plan right now is to go every other week so we'll be there a lot. speed ball is our game. theyre putting in a new field here in a few weeks. we had the same thought about the hatfield tournament and are planning on going to the july event. we should meet up there sometime to check out the field. any other nice speed ball fields down near you ?
Old 05-23-2017, 07:42 PM #5
Just215

Apocalypse paintball just got a brand new turf field it's about a week old really nice you can check it out on Apcalypse paintball Facebook page, they also have a indoor field good for 3v3, a older speedball field and a woodsball field. Picasso lake is just all woodsball we play there sometimes too. If you have a line or atleast 5 guys it's easier to get on the turf field and it seems like majority have 5 guys, I only know two other people that play so it's hard as a walk on to get on.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:09 PM #6
Hutch3

I doubt we'll trek 2.5 hours when we have nice fields within 15 mins.. worth a shot though
Old 05-23-2017, 08:53 PM #7
Just215

Yeah I know it is far but I live in philly so it is sorta close to us. Maybe when your at outdoor extreme we meet up and get a few games in.
Old 05-24-2017, 11:01 AM #8
minmin639
S a l t y

minmin639 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
minmin639 supports Ninja Paintball
I've been talking with Hutch3 about the Savage tourney. I'll be available in July for it. If you're interested, we could probably set up a group chat on Facebook or something to arrange stuff.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:30 PM #9
Just215

Just shot you a message minmin639.
ReplyRegional Ups