Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-21-2016, 09:29 PM #65
spazattack924
T-LORD

has been a member for 10 years
Nxl/mil

Tommy
I've been playing National paintball since 2008.
Looking for a team to play Millennium or NXL in 2016. I would like to play D-3 or higher. I am willing to play D-4
Living In: Paris, France
Back/Mid
APPA #: 37129
1.5 Vanquish.

I used to play on a D-3 NPPL/USPL team called T-Lords. out of 6 events we placed top four in 5 of the events. We won NPPL Chicago 2010 D-3. The last event i played was 2015 Virginia Beach Open NXL.

Here's a link to our youtube page if you want to watch our games. I played snake when I was with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU_vA1kHrRE

To contact me, you can PM me or send an email to Thomas.Boggess@hotmail.com

2009 USPL D3 7-man Eastern Conference Champions
2010 NPPL D3 7-man: 3rd Place Surf City Open, 1st Place Chicago Open, 2nd Place DC Challenge
spazattack924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 02:34 PM #66
whumber

Name : Will
Home Field : Capital Combat Zone [Tentative]
Experience : Played sporadically in NJ, CT, and PA since 1995 but nothing formal, just started playing again around end of April after a long break
Marker : Gtek but can switch to whatever
Availability : Can be regularly available on weekends
Other : Also pretty big into sports photography so can always double as team photographer
whumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 11:27 AM #67
MichaelMielePB

First Name: Michael

Location: 20 Minutes from the city but play at Liberty Paintball in Patterson, NY

Experience: 2 years

Marker: Dangerous Power G5 (Getting a Planet Eclipse Gtek Soon)

Availability: With school starting I can only play on weekends but throughout the summer I can play on weekdays too.

I can play anywhere but in a reasonable distance from the city.

APPA link: N/A (I Don't Have One)

Formats you play: I play on PSP but can play any format, I've never been on a team but mesh really well with others.

Thank you for taking your time to read by post, some other mentionables about me I'm 5 feet 2 inches and 120 pounds.
MichaelMielePB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 05:08 PM #68
opponent1

Name: Sunny

Location NYC

Experience: Gone paintballing 10 times.

Availability: Weekends and holidays.

Marker: Empire Axe

I'm down for recreational speedball and woodsball. I am in NEED for someone with a ride who goes regularly!!
opponent1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 02:34 AM #69
Jeakmark (Banned)

Earn Free Gift Cards for $10 Amazon, Google Play, Xbox and more!
https://goo.gl/8LpSPh
Jeakmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 02:28 PM #70
LBNY

John here I'm 29 from long beach LI.
Played about ten years mostly 3/5 man at D4/5
Shoot an old pm7 for now, will shoot whatever if it's required but upgrading before tournaments start happening is a definite
Willing to play where ever on LI, maybe north Jersey and available weekends and some weekdays after work
LBNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:08 PM #71
NoodleTheSamurai

First name: Matt
Experience: Roughly a year. Very passionate about the sport. I have strictly woodsball experience. Never really played speedball.
Marker: Shocker RSX
Availability: Every Saturday. Can drive and travel
Looking for a woodsball/scenario team!
Email me at Matthewcs198@hotmail.com
NoodleTheSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 05:01 PM #72
630balla

630balla owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
630balla owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
630balla supports Team VICIOUS
630balla is an NCPA player
1.First name: Pat
2.Location: NYC, shout out to Crazy Paint
3.Experience: 6 years (4 years NCPA Class A)
4.Marker: PE Ego SLS
5.Availability: Weekends
6.Age: 29
7.APPA link 46221-1883
8.Formats you play: PSP; Race-to

THE ABYSS #09
~BSU4LYFE~ #630
630balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 07:52 PM #73
Wolfie5378

1.First name: brian
2.Location: kansas city mo
3.Experience: 6 total 1 since my 4 year break
4.Marker: PE Ego9 w/ rotor
5.Availability: Weekends
6.Age: 24
Wolfie5378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 02:11 AM #74
MattF108

Looking for team

#1. First name- Matt
#2. Location- Suffolk County, Long Island, New York
#3. Experience- Have been playing on off since the age of 14 (so 10 years). But consistently playing again recently every month at least for the past 6 months.
#4. Marker- Currently Empire Axe, Empire Vanquish 1.5 bought and coming in this week. As for gear, I have all of my own gear and doubles of almost everything.
#5. Availability- Friday (after 8am) through Sunday (10pm). I work midnights to 8am, so if need be I can technically be available any time during any day. Main free time is Friday through Sunday. But, career stuff comes before paintball; if I have a work related thing that comes up, that takes priority. It's few and far between, but it might happen. I have my own vehicles, so travel is not an issue.
#6. Age- 24
#7. No APPA. Have never played on a legit team before.
#8. Formats you play- I'm willing to play anything. Any variety of speedball, rec ball, scenario etc. I would prefer to play speedball though, but that's not very important.

Other notes- As I've stated, work comes first, but other than that I am a dedicated and driven person. I like to have fun, but I also want to get better at the game and will take it as seriously as a second job. My work ethic is impressive, so there's little chance that I would miss practices, meeting, or events. I'm willing to play any type of PB; I just want to learn and grow my skills. As stated, I have my own vehicles for travel. Also have a job, obviously, so money is normally not an issue; I can budget up to $250 per week if need be and still pay all of my bills. So unless the team costs are for a mortgage, finances should rarely ever be an issue for me. I would like to mention is that I'm in the Suffolk County, Long Island area. I normally play at High Velocity at both the outdoor and indoor fields. I'm not opposed to Cousin's at all, just rarely go there. Last point, because of my career I am a dedicated individual. I would take the game very seriously, but I'm also kind of a joker, so if you're looking for someone who never laughs, that's not me. Expect me to crack jokes and be talkative. I would like to mention though, I don't associate with criminals. If anyone on your team has a shady history, or drug use, please don't bother. That's literally the only thing that is an automatic disqualifier.

That's it. If you like anything you saw, please message me on here or email me at isortheband@yahoo.com . Thank you for your interest.

Name:  me .jpg
Views: 9
Size:  10.5 KB
MattF108 is offline   Reply With Quote