Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-13-2014, 01:27 PM #1
Klaus

Klaus is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Now Hiring: Need staff for Retail and Fields in Maryland

Store and Field: *See Updated posted 8/30/16 below*

The position currently available requires someone familiar with the latest Paintball products, and ideally someone good with diagnosing/repairing markers, from Tippmanns to GEO's. You won't have to be factory trained, but at least have a decent knowledge base to work from and someone who is thorough, as we pride ourselves on the repairs/upgrades we do, meaning we do it right the first time. This person must also be familiar with properly and safely filling both Co2 and HPA tanks.

This position will be a part time position, meaning you can expect anywhere from 10-20+hrs a pay period or more depending and will include Saturdays. Staff must be at least 16yrs of age, and have reliable transportation. This staff member will also have the option of working at our field when not scheduled at the store, this could significantly increase the hours per pay period as we're quite busy at the field right now (off season) and we're heading into what's going to be a very busy summer and fall season.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have, or drop by the store in Montgomery Village to fill out an application and if I'm there at the time, I would be able to talk to you directly.

Last edited by Klaus : 08-30-2016 at 02:14 PM.
Klaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2014, 10:58 PM #2
Klaus

*** See Recent Update ***

Last edited by Klaus : 08-30-2016 at 02:02 PM.
Klaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 02:13 PM #3
Klaus

Torrid Paintball: Hiring staff for 2 fields and retail store in Maryland

Update: 8/30/16 **Staff needed for 2 field locations and retail store**

Torrid Paintball Sports is looking to hire staff for the following:

Retail Store in Montgomery Village - looking for 1 solid individual, ideal candidate will be individual familiar with the sport of Paintball, and some familiarity with repairing a whole host of Paintball equip. including markers, hoppers and tanks (HPA and Co2). Prefer 18+, in College locally with free time on Saturdays (a must!) and limited availability throughout the week. This person can work at either of our field locations when not on the store schedule. Hour expected per pay period (every 2 weeks) between 20-30hrs. Reliable transportation a must! Contact me at the store (301)528-4155 or PM here on PBN.

Clarksburg Field Location - looking for several referees and admin. staff for this facility, weekend availability preferred, as is reliable transportation. Contact me at store (301)528-4155 for more information, or drop by to fill out an application.

Upper Marlboro Field Location - looking for several referees and admin. staff for this facility, weekend availability preferred, as is reliable transportation. Contact me at store (301)528-4155 for more information, or drop by to fill out an application.

Thanks for looking.
Old 01-24-2017, 07:20 PM #4
u_hsen

im not looking for a job but im curious where this is going to be at? I am looking for a retail store to help me recertified my tank
u_hsen is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups