PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-26-2015, 08:22 AM #1
EtekPitbull88

Looking for team

Looking to get a group of people together for either a 3-man or 5-man speedball team. Been out of paintball for few years and majority of people I played with moved on or found other teams. My main fields of play are PAP, Paintball sports land or Torrid. Would like everyone to have their own transportation & be over 18 but will make exceptions depending. Feel free to post and or pm. Want to start up asap
EtekPitbull88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-27-2015, 03:37 PM #2
hammerheadc1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtekPitbull88 View Post
Looking to get a group of people together for either a 3-man or 5-man speedball team. Been out of paintball for few years and majority of people I played with moved on or found other teams. My main fields of play are PAP, Paintball sports land or Torrid. Would like everyone to have their own transportation & be over 18 but will make exceptions depending. Feel free to post and or pm. Want to start up asap
you still looking for people ?
hammerheadc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:20 PM #3
dragonslayer1500

Hey sorry for the late post...I haven't been on for awhile. I'm trying to get back into the sport. I haven't played since about 2010 and need to shake off the rust. I have some tournament experience and played for about 10 years before I stopped. Mainly local stuff.

www.gobble-production-studios.com

MARYLAND FREE AGENT
dragonslayer1500 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups