ballahamman32
BOOM!!

Annual Supporting Member
ballahamman32 is BST Legit
ballahamman32 is playing at Living Legends VII
ballahamman32 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
ballahamman32 supports DLX Technology
ballahamman32 supports Empire
Local team from PA 717 Agility is looking for some new talent.

We are based out of central PA to South Central PA. Anywhere from Harrisburg down to the Maryland border.

We plan on having multiple lines this season from D4-D6. We are looking for experienced players and new players also.

Any ages are welcome, but we are not going to babysit.

We do have sponsors, those will be discussed after we decide you will fit in on our team.

Post or Pm me if interested we are always looking for new players to come play with us.

I fix ions leaks not shooting tuning, I also fix broken ion boards pm me for prices on any ion instillations or prices for fixing/ maintenance!!

SMART PARTS ION PARTS STOCK/UPGRADED ------> http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post77505767
ballahamman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:35 PM #24
colbster0057

Looking for a few guys for local tourney scene (hermitage, pa)

We are trying to gauge the interest of players in the area(hermitage, new caste, grove city, greensburg,ect). Encounter was once a great field, and team, in the Hermitage area and now we are looking to get something together.

My friend and myself are looking to be competitive, but also have fun with mature tournament players. I would be organizing the team events and practices.

About me: I am 27 years old and financially stable to play at the tournament level. I have played paintball since its inception in California. I grew up near the roots of paintball and played as often as I could. I have played on a couple teams and have plenty of experience playing the game. I left the sport a few years back because the local pickup scene was not worth being a part of. So, I have decided to start organizing it myself.

Practice could be held at a few different places. Dimension, Drop Zone, or Crazy Daves.

We are looking for mature, dedicated, financially secure individuals who want to play organized team paintball.

Pm me and let me know a little about you and your experience in paintball.

1. Name and where you are from
2. Experience level (tournament experience not required)
3. Ideal position and gun you currently have.
4. Age

Thanks!
colbster0057 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:23 PM #25
pbackman125
Ξ✪Ξ

pbackman125 plays in the PSP
pbackman125 supports Empire
wanted:snake

DEVOTION , is currently looking to acquire another body to accommodate our roster on the snake side of the field. We know there are some seasoned veterans out there. We need someone who our current snake guys can look up to and take after. You must be hungry to win. If you know you're a killer in the snake, and confident, especially in a PSP format/setting, please contact me via private message. We are a pretty solid xball/5man squad and this years tasking is primarily focused on the best local paintball series in the world, THE PGPL, Division 3, race to 4.

What's required-
- Your Own Transportation is a must
-your own gear, seriously lol
-$$$Money$$$ , paintball is what it is, its not cheap, our practices are well worth what we each throw together for paint, very good prices which comes out to great practices
-availability-several practices prior to events, as many as possible, practice is Sundays and including events
-EXPERIENCE; sorry "newer" guys, but you must must must have tournament experience, PSP/GPL/NPPL/USPA is a plus, we are sorry but if you've only been in the sport for a year or so, this team is most likely not for you, no offense

If you have any questions, please contact myself or deadlyassasin (CJ Ponzo) aka, el Capitan

Our homefield is The Playground, in Mantua NJ , one of the best fields on the east coast, without a doubt.
DC ARSENAL FAN #98
Official Baltimore Trauma Fan #671
ebaY
pbackman125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:44 PM #26
gabs722

gabs722 is playing at Living Legends VII
gabs722 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
**ATTENTION GIRL PAINTBALLERS**

The Freedom Angels are holding OPEN TRYOUTS for female paintballers Sunday, July 20th from 8-10 a.m. This will be weekend the cali layout will be released and set up! The Angels are active participants in the GPL series, have also competed in the ECW Paintball Tournament, and Possibly playing Cup if we get a complete roster! We are looking for a few amazing and dedicated ladies to join our roster for the remainder of the 2014 season, as well as the next 2015 season. Speedball experience preferred, but all are welcome. Please Come out and join us at our Home field tryout at OXCC. let’s make history as one of the few all girl paintball teams out there. You can become a part of Freedom Angels, as well as the whole Freedom Paintball Organization!
If interested, feel free to message me!!

https://www.facebook.com/FreedomAngels
https://www.facebook.com/gabss722

OXCC - Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City –2941 Old Telegraph Rd– Chesapeake City, MD 21915
GABY "TROUBLE" KROPFF#27

FREEDOM ANGELS
FREEDOM NATION