PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-19-2015, 01:20 PM #43
PSU_Strik3r

PSU_Strik3r owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Avenger tryouts- Center PA

We are Starting a Central PA Paintball team! The PA Avengers are looking for D4 and D5 players as well as anyone looking to get into competitive paintball. Our Home Field with be Know It All Paintball in Altoona (upon completion).
When it comes to joining the Avengers we are looking for individuals that share our passion for the sport and are committed to helping us grow. You must display good sportsmanship and want to have a good time both on and off the field.

We will be practicing/holding tryouts this (short notice, apologies) Saturday 3/21/15 and a Second tryout DATE TBD at 7052 S Eagle Valley Rd, Port Matilda 16870. please Email Dan at StrikeForcePC@gmail.com to register and for questions

Last edited by PSU_Strik3r : 03-19-2015 at 01:43 PM.
PSU_Strik3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2015, 07:43 PM #44
Young_Savage

IM looking for a team in eastern pennsylvania

please PM me or check my bio for more information im fairly a new player and i play at skirmish from time to time but my friends arent as dedicated as me
I'm a 17 year old new player looking to get into paintball more competitively I live in Eastern Pennsylvania I am looking for a team that would take me under there wing and teach me the ropes Im very atheletic I play sports year round but this is my off season. I have reliable source of transportation
Young_Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 07:47 PM #45
Young_Savage

I am fairly a new player looking for a team i have reliable transportation and i am willing to learn also i am a very fast learner please respond i f i would have the slightest chance
I'm a 17 year old new player looking to get into paintball more competitively I live in Eastern Pennsylvania I am looking for a team that would take me under there wing and teach me the ropes Im very atheletic I play sports year round but this is my off season. I have reliable source of transportation
Old 03-31-2015, 07:49 PM #46
Young_Savage

i wish you guys weren't so far i would have definitely came out to give it a shot do you know of any eastern teams looking for players
Old 03-31-2015, 07:56 PM #47
Young_Savage

I was wondering if you were looking for any amature players just getting into the sport of paintball i have reliable transportation and am willing to work long hard hours
Old 04-02-2015, 06:22 AM #48
trizzypballr
Go Tug It!

Annual Supporting Member
trizzypballr owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Linglestown to far of a drive for ya?
Old 04-05-2015, 11:40 PM #49
Thomask1991

So does this team have any solid plans of competing this year? Also, I have no idea there will be a new field in Altoona! Cool.
Thomask1991 is offline   Reply With Quote