PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-10-2014, 08:57 AM #43
80darksector

80darksector plays in the APPA D5 division
Post Patton Ave Kids Tryouts May 18th At Cousins, Calverton

Patton Avenue Kids will be hosting tryouts at our home field Cousins Paintball in Calverton. We are looking for All Around Back players and Mid Players who can fill in other places if needed. We are looking 1-2 guys to add on during the season. We already have took 3rd Place in a d4 5man CTS and 4th in EPL and are still improving every week.Every week we practice at Calverton so you must have transportation there and back(And in general). If your looking to tryout please either add me on facebook Nick Ali or email me Nothous@gmail.com Or pm on Nation
Thank You

https://www.facebook.com/PattonAveKids?ref=br_rs

https://www.facebook.com/nick.ali.56
RARE
Cousins Paintball Riverhead
"Who Agree's With Me That... PAINTBULLETS IS LYFE!?"
80darksector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2014, 02:34 PM #44
THROWIN ROPES

My son wants to start a young guns (ages 13-17) team in the CNY area. War Club in Rome will be his home field. Must have a ride to and from field, your own gear, and be dedicated. Entry level players to a more experienced are ALL welcome to try out. However, keep in mind this is a young guns team, so if you're over 17 this isn't for you. I have Pro Level experience and have played on most of the big stages in paintball. With that said, If there are any dad or moms out there that have a son/daughter that may want to try out and that would like to help me coach said team; you're also more than welcome to come on out. I'm going to need all the help I can get LOL. War Club has Airball and other teams to practice against. Ultimately, he wants to do tournaments but understands that a team needs to practice practice practice before stepping onto the tournament stage. If this interests anyone please PM me for more details. I will set up a tryout date once i feel we have a significant number of players.
THROWIN ROPES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:54 AM #45
jghidalgo307

jghidalgo307 plays in the APPA D5 division
jghidalgo307 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jghidalgo307 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Berzerkers, a NYC based team currently playing on the PGPL and CTS league has temporarily lost some players due to injuries and financial issues and is looking for active players of any experience and any age that are willing to put in the work. Message me for more details if you're interested. Thanks
jghidalgo307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:05 PM #46
wgpprostock

wgpprostock owns a Planet Eclipse Ego

weR1, is currently looking to acquire another couple people to join our roster on the snake side/d-side of the field. We need someone who our current team can get along with. You must be hungry to win. Please contact me via private message. We are a pretty solid xball/5man squad. We are looking for one or two more people to make the team even stronger.

What's required-
- Car
-Gear!
-$$$Money$$$
-availability-several practices prior to events, as many as possible, practice is Sundays
-EXPERIENCE; sorry "newer" guys, but you must have tournament experience, PSP/GPL/NPPL/USPA is a plus, we are sorry but if you've only been in the sport for a year or so, this team is most likely not for you, no offense

If you have any questions, please contact myself via PM

We play at LLP, Lainway Sports, Abc Paintball and soon Battlecreek Paintball.

Achievements-
GPL - Event 1, weR1 -Division 4/5 RaceTo-2 (3-man) 3 of 14 4/20/2013
GPL - Event 1, weR1- Division 4/5 RaceTo-2 (5-man) 12 of 25 4/20/2013
GPL - Event 3, weR1- Division 4/5 RaceTo-2 (3-man) 2 of 17 7/13/2013
GPL - Event 4, weR1- Division 4/5 RaceTo-2 (3-man) 4 of 17 8/24/2013
GPL - Event 5, weR1- Division 4/5 RaceTo-2 (3-man) 8 of 15 10/05/2013
GPL- Event 1, weR1 - Division 4/5 RaceTo-2 (5man) 7 of 20 3/1/2014
GPL - Event #2 weR1- Division 4/5 RaceTo-2 (5-man) 5 of 20 5/17/2014

Also have 10-15 placements under different team name.

Last edited by wgpprostock : 06-06-2014 at 04:24 AM.
wgpprostock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:40 PM #47
Blackvest

Quote:
Originally Posted by mase3366 View Post
Our D5 team, the NHA Ballers is looking for players. We have no really tournament experience, but have tons of practice, and we have good setups. Will start playing tournaments in August. Message me if interested.
Hi u guys still look for players
Blackvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:09 PM #48
gabs722

gabs722 is playing at Living Legends VII
gabs722 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
gabs722 plays in the APPA beginner division
Freedom Angels Open Tryout

**ATTENTION GIRL PAINTBALLERS**

The Freedom Angels are holding OPEN TRYOUTS for female paintballers Sunday, July 20th from 8-10 a.m. This will be the weekend the cali layout will be released and set up! The Angels are active participants in the GPL series, have also competed in the ECW Paintball Tournament, and Possibly playing Cup if we get a complete roster! We are looking for a few amazing and dedicated ladies to join our roster for the remainder of the 2014 season, as well as the next 2015 season. Speedball experience preferred, but all are welcome. Please Come out and join us at our Home field tryout at OXCC. let’s make history as one of the few all girl paintball teams out there. You can become a part of Freedom Angels, as well as the whole Freedom Paintball Organization!
If interested, feel free to message me!!

https://www.facebook.com/FreedomAngels
https://www.facebook.com/gabss722

OXCC - Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City –2941 Old Telegraph Rd– Chesapeake City, MD 21915
GABY "TROUBLE" KROPFF#27

FREEDOM ANGELS
FREEDOM NATION