Old 11-19-2014, 10:43 PM #1
S1mpleman

S1mpleman owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
S1mpleman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
S1mpleman has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
S1mpleman has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Looking to play!

Hey guys!

My name is Buck, Im from Saratoga Springs NY and am currently in the process of getting back into the sport. I played back in 2005-2007 when i was in highschool but got out of it due to college and not knowing players. I just purchased a New PE Etha and am looking to get back into the game and start being a presence in the community. I would call my self a budget baller at the moment until the itch really starts to come back. Its amazing how much has changed since i have been out of the loop and am excited about the upcoming adventure that is the paintball community.

Anyways just kinda wanted to introduce myself and see if there are any other upstate NYers around that play ball on a regular basis. I basically am all alone going back into paintball as I really know no one who plays. I am hoping to start making new friends and acquaintances playing at my local fields, but for the time being I will be the loner.
S1mpleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-20-2014, 04:26 AM #2
CamoFish

Come on out to Capital Combat Zone this weekend.
btw, I'll be reff'n on Sunday, but games will be running both Sat. and Sun. untill it gets too cold.

OH YEA, I'm in saratoga springs too.
So now you know another saratoga spring guy that plays with a PE etha.
CamoFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 08:06 PM #3
S1mpleman

S1mpleman owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
S1mpleman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
S1mpleman has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
S1mpleman has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey CamoFish!

Thanks for the response! Cool to know there is another guy in Saratoga! especially a guy who is involved with the field. Unfortunately, I don't think ill have all my gear in by Sunday...When I said I just purchased...i literally meant it. Just ordered $800 worth of gear coming from California. If I get all my gear in by Sunday I will deff try to make it out there! However, looks like estimated time of arrival is tues. the 25th. I was going to go to the black friday special over at Albany xtreme and then play that sunday over at CCZ just to get some time in at both spots and meet some people from the area. Either way I will deff be in touch!
S1mpleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 09:56 PM #4
CamoFish

very cool.
Yes, Albany xtreme is a nice big woodsball play and speedball was just added, along with some other than paintball attractions.
And, CCZ is a little bit more fast pace xball/MOUT/woodsball play along with also speedball and a special month of Oct. Haunted Hayride attraction.

Hope to be in touch and throw some paint together.
CamoFish is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups