PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-09-2014, 04:41 PM #1
JC Nor7
after hours

Returning Player.

Haven't played since senior year 2007. Now 25, I'm looking to return to the sport that I once loved.

Still have most of my gear from 2007, just need a new marker.

I currently reside in South Jersey near Ft. Dix. Any advice on where to play? I would like to find a tight knit group to play with. I'm interested in airball and woodsball.

I work full time and have a family, so I'm not looking for any bull ****, just some fun playing on my days off.

So if anyone is looking to play with a returning player, I'm all ears.

Last edited by JC Nor7 : 12-09-2014 at 04:42 PM.
JC Nor7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2014, 09:00 PM #2
Menace_pbn

Menace_pbn is playing at Living Legends VII
On Target in Pemberton (right in your back yard), and Top Gun next to Six Flags are both top picks. Nice fields, good refs, and generally good quality folk on the field. For strict woodsball Picasso Lake seems pretty good, though I've only played there once. The advantage of PL is that it is always BYOP, which can be nice. But they have good field paint, so either way, it's all good.

Hope to see you out there sometime, and welcome back to the sport!

PS: are you sure you need a new marker? I still play with a 24-year old automag, and it eliminates just as many people just as well as my newer Axe.

Just sayin'
Menace_pbn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:05 PM #3
JC Nor7
after hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace_pbn View Post
On Target in Pemberton (right in your back yard), and Top Gun next to Six Flags are both top picks. Nice fields, good refs, and generally good quality folk on the field. For strict woodsball Picasso Lake seems pretty good, though I've only played there once. The advantage of PL is that it is always BYOP, which can be nice. But they have good field paint, so either way, it's all good.

Hope to see you out there sometime, and welcome back to the sport!

PS: are you sure you need a new marker? I still play with a 24-year old automag, and it eliminates just as many people just as well as my newer Axe.

Just sayin'
Awesome to know there's a few places nearby to play at.

I had a dm7, dark intimidator, and strange shocker. Sold them all a few years back.
JC Nor7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 12:53 AM #4
Menace_pbn

Menace_pbn is playing at Living Legends VII
Well,

A new marker it is! There's no shortage of stuff available, and opinions on which is best for you.

You should be very close to Hector's Outdoor Haven in Columbus. Check them out. Open Wednesdays through Sundays. Pretty good selection, good prices and super nice bunch to deal with. Top Gun also has a solid selection of stuff in their pro shop, and while On Target has a smaller showing on the floor, they can order what they don't have. All three will treat you right.

So you have lots of options, in other words.
Menace_pbn is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups