Originally Posted by NTran
I thought the new rule was any D1 ranked player could play as long as they were the only ones above d3 on the team?
that’s what the rule was last year.
SIN is playing Premier its a D3 only division. Here's the info from the NEXL.
Originally Posted by http://thenexl.com/forteams/roster-rules/
The NEXL will be offering the following 3 Divisions for the 2014 Season:
The Elite- Truly New England’s Elite Non professional teams. (Using a 6 multiplier an average between D2 and D3 predicted 6 teams so 60% points)
Roster Limitations- Any Combination of PSP/APPA D3 players or APPA D2 Players whose ranking points aresolely made up of points acquired from NEXL events. (Referred to as NEXL D2 players going forward.) Teams in the Elite Division will also be allowed two PSP D2 players or 1 PSP D1 Player in conjunction with the previous D3 PSP or NEXL D2 players.
Example of acceptable Rosters based on 10 players: 8 PSP D3 and 1 PSP D1, 8 NEXL D2 and 1 PSP D1, 8 PSP D3 and 2 PSP D2 , 8 NEXL D2 and 2 PSP D2, 10 PSP D3 and 10 NEXL D2
The Premier- True D3 Only Division (Using a D3 4 Multiplier and predicted 10 teams so 100% points)
Roster Limitations- Any Combination of PSP/APPA D3 players or lower. No NEXL D2 Players or PSP/APPA D2 players allowed.
The Race- PSP Rules D4 Division (Using a D4 2 Multiplier and predicted 10 teams so 100% points)
Roster Limitations- Only up to two PSP/APPA D3 Players allowed. NO NEXL D2 Players or PSP/APPA D2 players allowed.
BMoney you would need to find an Elite team without players of D2 or higher national ranking. I’m not sure you have many options.
- Savages has Zirp and I believe Kraft who are both D2
- Wrecking Crew has a couple D2 guys
- Riptide has Gibby whos D1
- Avalanche has a number of D1 and D2 guys at their disposal so I’d imagine they’ll be using somebody within the organization.
- Section 8 may have an opening however Lawson and Lil Ant have been playing with Preferred Mob for PSP not sure if they plan on playing for Section 8 in NEXL.
- Invasion actually is entirely D3. However we really look for guys who are interested in playing full time. Shoot me a PM if youre interested.
Don't mean to thread hijack. Good luck finding players.