PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-29-2015, 11:43 AM #22
hammerheadc1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMan43 View Post
Still looking for a couple of players to round out our local rosters for the GPL this season. PM me if interested
hey Im looking to try speedball and willing to give a shot. I dont have any experience with air ball but am willing to do what it takes to learn. Im 32 have my own ride and equipment. I live in baltimore county. let me know if you guys dont mind showing me the ropes
hammerheadc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2015, 03:13 AM #23
ACMan43
FAT GUYS RULE

ACMan43 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
ACMan43 plays in the PSP
ACMan43 plays in the APPA D3 division
Great when do you think you might be able to make it out. We are practicing this saturday coming up since Easter is Sunday and the gpl is the following weekend.
OOMPA #43
FREEDOM

Powered/Sponsored ByOutdoor Xtreme
Supports the GPL
Sponsors include: Outdoor Xtreme,GI Sports, Anthrax, Virtue
ACMan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 06:05 PM #24
mels323

mels323 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mels323 plays in the APPA D4 division
****CALLING ALL FREE AGENTS******
Crims Resurrection is a D4/D3 5-man speedball team based out of Chesapeake CIty, MD. We are looking for up to 4 dedicated, experienced, hungry ballers to join our paintball family. Our home field is OXCC - Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City. Snake experience is preferred. For 2015 Crims will be playing GPL, GPXL, and PGPL events. Must have reliable transportation. Must complete three practice/tryouts to be considered for the team. Practices are held on Sundays. Please contact Crims Resurrection by leaving a message on our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/crimsresurrection or email mmcgrath42@verizon.net with any questions or to make date and time arrangements

PLACE: OXCC - Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City
DATE/TIME: Every Sunday @ 10a.m.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE
mels323 is offline   Reply With Quote