Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-29-2015, 11:43 AM #22
Originally Posted by ACMan43 View Post
Still looking for a couple of players to round out our local rosters for the GPL this season. PM me if interested
hey Im looking to try speedball and willing to give a shot. I dont have any experience with air ball but am willing to do what it takes to learn. Im 32 have my own ride and equipment. I live in baltimore county. let me know if you guys dont mind showing me the ropes
hammerheadc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 03-30-2015, 03:13 AM #23
ACMan43 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
ACMan43 plays in the PSP
ACMan43 plays in the APPA D3 division
Great when do you think you might be able to make it out. We are practicing this saturday coming up since Easter is Sunday and the gpl is the following weekend.

Powered/Sponsored ByOutdoor Xtreme
Supports the GPL
Sponsors include: Outdoor Xtreme,GI Sports, Anthrax, Virtue
ACMan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 06:05 PM #24
mels323 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mels323 plays in the APPA D4 division
Crims Resurrection is a D4/D3 5-man speedball team based out of Chesapeake CIty, MD. We are looking for up to 4 dedicated, experienced, hungry ballers to join our paintball family. Our home field is OXCC - Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City. Snake experience is preferred. For 2015 Crims will be playing GPL, GPXL, and PGPL events. Must have reliable transportation. Must complete three practice/tryouts to be considered for the team. Practices are held on Sundays. Please contact Crims Resurrection by leaving a message on our Facebook page, or email with any questions or to make date and time arrangements

PLACE: OXCC - Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City
DATE/TIME: Every Sunday @ 10a.m.
mels323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 12:16 AM #25
 has been a member for 10 years
paintballman455 is an NCPA player
paintballman455 plays in the APPA D5 division
paintballman455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 03:26 AM #26
New D5 Line Tryouts

Hello all,
We will be holding a tryout on August 30th at One Nation paintball field in Severn/Millersville Maryland area. One exit past arrundel mills mall on 100.
We will be running the tryouts from 11-3 with standard paint costs of the field 35 Valken field, 40 fate, 45 graffiti with 10 dollar entry if you buy a case of paint. Our home field will be one nation where many other teams play including some Revo players and one nations d2 team. Very laid back team atmosphere. This team will be competing in local events such as the BPL/EPL events and any others within reason if guys are willing.
We want guys that want to come out to practice and get better and have fun while they play. Field is open Wednesday night and Sundays for play. 2 practices a month will be a requirement unless there are reasonable circumstances.
Any questions email me at
Address to the field is 922 Wieker Rd Severn, Maryland
Sorry for the late post, Hope to see some guys out there.
timmeh49th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 02:43 PM #27
illuminati2 supports Team VICIOUS
Still early and I will have an official post after cup, but United xtreme out of oxcc is looking for 4 d3/d2 players for the 2016 nxl season. We have a proven track record locally and at the national level finishing in the top 10 in the nation for d4 xball this year. We are moving a line up to d3 xball for nxl for 2016 and would like to pick up a few more guys. We are very organized and looking for serious players only.

Please pm me or shoot me an email at

We also have a d4 xball line for 2016 nxl that we have a few spots open for as well.
illuminati2 is offline   Reply With Quote