Christ Krew

EKK all the way
Feedback +1/-0
Old 03-21-2008, 10:40 AM #68
3 first names
Facial Landscaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnivorcartman View Post
pba is a ****ty feild with terrible players , no insurance , and chinese paint .
theres no way that field is regualtion anything .
quit being a ****ing idiot.
Well first off don't turn this into a pissin' match. He was simply stating unbiased facts about the convenience of PBA's location compared to others. Also, never
did he mention that any other field was better or worst. We have traveled to all three fields several times and met some good players and chill people.

Second we have insurance so quit being bitter..

Lastly, I'm going to go out on a limb here and draw a conclusion from your little tantrum, that you came out a few months back, couldn't shoot **** got your *** handed to you... got overshot for whiping and ran off the field for being a *****...

But if I'm wrong please do accept my apology..

If your interested in trying your luck out with a different paint, we now carry XO (Menace, V1 and Spectrum), Marballizer, Premium, and Stinger. Choose your poison.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:09 AM #69
NxtBoy0211

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 first names View Post
Well first off don't turn this into a pissin' match. He was simply stating unbiased facts about the convenience of PBA's location compared to others. Also, never
did he mention that any other field was better or worst. We have traveled to all three fields several times and met some good players and chill people.

Second we have insurance so quit being bitter..

Lastly, I'm going to go out on a limb here and draw a conclusion from your little tantrum, that you came out a few months back, couldn't shoot **** got your *** handed to you... got overshot for whiping and ran off the field for being a *****...

But if I'm wrong please do accept my apology..

If your interested in trying your luck out with a different paint, we now carry XO (Menace, V1 and Spectrum), Marballizer, Premium, and Stinger. Choose your poison.

Owned .... i need to go out to pba just once to try it out been going to first coast for last 4 years
Old 03-21-2008, 12:09 PM #70
FiremanJim
Resqdawg

Yeah I think the haters just have not been out to pba in a while.....
Old 03-21-2008, 12:14 PM #71
contractkilla117
Gator Bait

contractkilla117 is playing at Living Legends V
contractkilla117 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
contractkilla117 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
contractkilla117 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
contractkilla117 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
contractkilla117 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
actually i just went out there last month and im still hatin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanJim View Post
Old 03-21-2008, 12:16 PM #72
Fatman Lash
Original Goonie member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanJim View Post
I was out there like a month ago... and I still didnt like it

Christ Krew

EKK all the way
Feedback +1/-0
Old 03-21-2008, 02:27 PM #73
3 first names
Facial Landscaper

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatman Lash View Post
I was out there like a month ago... and I still didnt like it
Let me ask you Guys.. What would make you happy?

If you want your money back for the 3 man tourney.. we can do that..

If you want your money back for the Paint.. we can do that as well..

But why let one bad experience ruin you thoughts of our field. Also just because you guys had a bad experience doesn't mean everyone else to step out there with us will.

Come on now.. I'm sure you've went to wendy's before and had a bad experience with some ignorant drive thru girl... but after a couple of days I'm sure you were back in the drive thru tearing up the dollar menu..

Let us now what we can do for you guys..

(and by the way i wasn't trying to be a **** by using food analogies.. but it seemed to make the most sense)
Old 03-21-2008, 04:45 PM #74
contractkilla117
Gator Bait

very nice food analogy.. however... my team has been out there multiple times. (7x to be exact) and yes I would like our money back for the entry and the paint!!!!! so yeah nice try with the food analogy though.
Quote:

But why let one bad experience ruin you thoughts of our field. Also just because you guys had a bad experience doesn't mean everyone else to step out there with us will.

Come on now.. I'm sure you've went to wendy's before and had a bad experience with some ignorant drive thru girl... but after a couple of days I'm sure you were back in the drive thru tearing up the dollar menu..

(and by the way i wasn't trying to be a **** by using food analogies.. but it seemed to make the most sense)
Old 03-21-2008, 07:29 PM #75
Fatman Lash
Original Goonie member

Quote:

let me use this analogy.. as a restaurant and a paintball field are two different things in my mind...

First impressions are everything... they leave a lasting impression on a person. In my mind... a field is like a blind date... You go to play the game and either the field is good or bad.. If the date goes good and you like the field.. your going to call her back and tell everyone how awsome of a time you had... Now if the date was bad and the field was terrible then your going to tell everyone how awful your experiance was and your not going to call her for another date...

Going to a field over and over again is like having a girlfriend... you play the field all the time.. you know the game... you buy her stuff because you want too... Or in the case of a paintball field you spend your money to have fun and play paintball and it keeps you coming back...

So if PBA was a girl... and I went on a blind date with her... I would spend money for a bad time... that makes no sense to me... If I was dating a girl I didnt like and was sucking the money and fun right out of me I'd break up with her and tell all my friends how horrible of a GF she is....

if you dont understand this analogy... too bad... cause I do and thats all that matters

Christ Krew

EKK all the way
Feedback +1/-0
Old 03-21-2008, 09:55 PM #76
contractkilla117
Gator Bait

What a wonderful analogy Paco.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatman Lash View Post
let me use this analogy.. as a restaurant and a paintball field are two different things in my mind...

First impressions are everything... they leave a lasting impression on a person. In my mind... a field is like a blind date... You go to play the game and either the field is good or bad.. If the date goes good and you like the field.. your going to call her back and tell everyone how awsome of a time you had... Now if the date was bad and the field was terrible then your going to tell everyone how awful your experiance was and your not going to call her for another date...

Going to a field over and over again is like having a girlfriend... you play the field all the time.. you know the game... you buy her stuff because you want too... Or in the case of a paintball field you spend your money to have fun and play paintball and it keeps you coming back...

So if PBA was a girl... and I went on a blind date with her... I would spend money for a bad time... that makes no sense to me... If I was dating a girl I didnt like and was sucking the money and fun right out of me I'd break up with her and tell all my friends how horrible of a GF she is....

if you dont understand this analogy... too bad... cause I do and thats all that matters
Old 03-22-2008, 12:22 AM #77
masterbob (Banned)

ok well i am gonna go ahead and say this i work for pba i have no problems with anyone never had one complainant. yes every place does have its bad times the speedball now is under control almost all the bunkers are in getting x finally have the 08 kit already.
if u have a problem with the speedball talk your trash i can say this from my pov. is that the owner has done WOODSBALL for 17 + years. we just put the speedball course in to be able to hold tournaments and practice days every sat. and sun. granted yes the few tournaments that have been held only a few have had sufficient refs. now if u have a problem with our prices thats fine no one ever complains and if u play at the field regularly. than the owner might be willing to make a deal. we don't do byob for reasons. oh and if want to come out and play we will gladly fix your stingray 2s make the work like new

thanks chris
PBA GUN TECH

Last edited by masterbob : 03-22-2008 at 06:10 AM.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:27 AM #78
contractkilla117
Gator Bait

sting ray 2s... haha see thats another reason why i refuse to go out to PBA. THE STAFF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post
ok well i am gonna go ahead and say this i work for pba i have no problems with anyone never had one complainant. yes every place does have its bad times the speedball now is under control almost all the bunkers are in getting x finally have the 08 kit already.
if u have a problem with the speedball talk your trash i can say this from my pov. is that the owner has done WOODSBALL for 17 + years. we just put the speedball course in to be able to hold tournaments and practice days every sat. and sun. granted yes the few tournaments that have been held only a few have had sufficient refs. now if u have a problem with our prices thats fine no one ever complains and if u play at the field regularly. than the owner might be willing to make a deal. we don't do byob for reasons. oh and if want to come out and play we will gladly fix your stingray 2s make the work like new

thanks chris
PBA GUN TECH
Old 03-23-2008, 01:50 AM #79
plushdragon

has been a member for 10 years
plushdragon helped look for balloons
re:

On reading these posts it looks like the owner of the field needs to register for pbn account and do a posting under fields for people to get there feedback or on his own web page set up a web board so he can see the type of feedback he needs to make his field better.For people that hated there day of paintball insted of flaming post on what was wrong and what needs to be fixed it becuase the owner is reading this thread becuase one of the workers has posted in the talk to the mods thread to have this thread closed.