PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-03-2008, 02:16 PM #1
Bulmer

Respect to Powerlyte gear

I recently got a powerlyte bodykit.

I just thought i'd post here to let anyone who was thinking of getting one, that its really nice.

You have to have it lined up spot on and generally have everything ship shape (which should happen naturally), and once it is, its superb.

Shot through it when I cronyed my marker the other day and was lovely. Light, as it is in the name, good looking, i've blue to black fade, and blue all american tip works well with it, with freak back and blue insert, let alone a blue trigger and blue qlock. All nice. All good.

Well worth a buy.
Bulmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2008, 05:45 PM #2
pbBlunts420
ionz R cool

thanks i feel better about ordering the bodykit. I have a couple of questions, because I ordered the same exact bodykit as you. Did you order it off of Powerlyte.com? Because I ordered the Bodykit fade black to blue off the internet for $104.95 and i wanted to know if it comes with the feedneck and reg cover... if not im going to be angry that i paid $104.95 for just the body.
Also how good is the quality? Does it bang up easy, or does it not scratch that easily?

Thanks.
pbBlunts420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 12:59 AM #3
p8ntballfrek140

has been a member for 10 years
i have the scepter 2000 barrel kit and it is one of the best barrel kits ive ever owned great quality and very accurate
p8ntballfrek140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 04:05 PM #4
Bulmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbBlunts420 View Post
thanks i feel better about ordering the bodykit. I have a couple of questions, because I ordered the same exact bodykit as you. Did you order it off of Powerlyte.com? Because I ordered the Bodykit fade black to blue off the internet for $104.95 and i wanted to know if it comes with the feedneck and reg cover... if not im going to be angry that i paid $104.95 for just the body.
Also how good is the quality? Does it bang up easy, or does it not scratch that easily?

Thanks.
Hi,

I ordered mine off ebay for a similar price. I got the feedneck, bodykit, including reg cover and I got a trigger aswell.

I think I paid under $100 and got it shipped to the UK. Sorry about that.
Bulmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 08:46 AM #5
Microstar

Bulmer actually got the trigger with a frame he got in a deal with the powerlyte, so you therefore will not get that. However I ordered from powerlyte, i would not say they are the best to deal with.. maybe that is just because they were delivering to the UK.

Either way yes, you do get the body, reg cover, and feedneck.
Definately worth the money, i have had no problems with mine apart from a dodgy oring they sent me, but i have replaced that.

You can buy knowing your getting a good bodykit.

However i have seen some nice body kits going in the classified section on this forum, have a look, that might be more suited to what you want.

Hope i have helped,
Ben.