PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-19-2008, 08:33 PM #1
pjerzy
No Mercy Co. Caption

Looking for a team

Hello i am in southeast MI and i am looking for a team i would be willing to wait till the next season but i would also like to get into some tournaments over the winter maybe some indoor. So if anyone has a team not to far away and are looking for an extra player let me know i would like to join. Thanks
pjerzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:31 AM #2
statik40
2k6

statik40 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
if you want to wait till next season, like in spring, we will be practicing up north. during winter, we will be practicing farther south at an indoor facility. if you're interested pm me, and we can talk more.
statik40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:58 AM #3
pjerzy
No Mercy Co. Caption

if anyone is looking for a player for there team in the toledo area let me no...
pjerzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:43 PM #4
jhollywood (Banned)
another body takin^space

pjerzy, pm me and I can give you some details about No Mercy.You need to get in contact with Bignosdaddy, his name is shane.Great guy and he can give you all the details and get your name down for the december 14th date thats mandatory for everyone looking to be on No Mercy. You can find the team thread on the ohio portion of the midwest section.Look for "A team looking for players"
jhollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:45 PM #5
deacbird

yea im co captain for a new team in toledo were toledo distortion we were michigan mafia but some people left so we reformed we are doing the tpa series d5 so what division are you and whats your experience pm if interested
deacbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:50 PM #6
jhollywood (Banned)
another body takin^space

hey deadcbird, i pm'd you
jhollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups