PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-01-2008, 05:17 PM #22
dyepballer07 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briavex View Post
in 06 espn2 covered the smartparts tournament with Dynasty vrs. Russian Legion.. it was televised excellently and wasn't really boring (didn't just zoom on one person, was more of wide view of half the field at a time, the view they had was much better than all of the views ive seen
yes, it was pretty good but it took them over a year to edit it for television. look at the link i posted a few posts up. that could be edited live eaisly.
dyepballer07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2008, 09:18 PM #23
kruegs55

Poego: if the flag carrier is shot before he reaches the "end zone" then he must drop it where he was shot and leave the field. This allows the team that was just playing defense to easily pick it up and start advancing it the other way.

Following a score the players from both sides will return to the starting box and the flag placed at the center to continue play for the remaining time.

I didn't like the moneyball breakout where players can pick their starting position along the back line. I think the old fashioned break is the best part of the current game and getting rid of it isn't helping any.

Last edited by kruegs55 : 03-01-2008 at 09:21 PM.
kruegs55 is offline   Reply With Quote