Old 02-26-2008, 12:26 PM #1
JoshPB2X
Capture the Impact!

has been a member for 10 years
JoshPB2X is a Paintball photographer
JoshPB2X donated to help Peyton Trent
JoshPB2X is playing at Living Legends VI
KEE Action Sports Becomes CFOA Platinum Sponsor

Please forgive the tardiness in putting this up, got caught up working the events, but our sponsors have earned some love and they're going to get it!

PRESS RELEASE

KEE Action Sports Becomes CFOA Platinum Sponsor

Prestigious Manufacturer and Distributor of World Famous Brands Joins the CFOA at the Premier Level!

Lexington, North Carolina
February 20, 2008: KEE Action Sports, one of the largest and most-respected manufacturers and distributors in the paintball industry, offering several of the most widely known and respected brands available, have reached an agreement with the CFOA, the largest five-man paintball tournament series in the world, to join the league at the Platinum Level. While specific terms of the agreement were not discolosed, portions of the Platinum Sponsorship arrangement will enable players and teams to shoot all of KEE's brands of paintballs at any CFOA event in 2008.

Exclusively offering such brands as Evil, RPS, Empire, Invert, Vents, BT and Shocktech, with various other lines of paintballs, paintball equipment and supplies available from warehouses across the United States and Europe, KEE Action Sports also supports several of the most successful professional tournament teams. The Ironmen, XFactor, the Red Legion and Infamous each found extensive success shooting Evil Paintballs, while several of the world's top professional teams wore Vents goggles on their way to the top of the podium. Empire and Invert continue to offer some of the best and most stylish clothing and performance wear available today, while BT's "Battle Tested" line of scenario and tactical equipment has found success in combat at the world's largest recreational events.

"Welcoming KEE to the CFOA family made a great many things possible for the 2008 CFOA season" said CFOA Promoter and league founder Larry Motes. "Thanks to KEE and our other platinum sponsors, the league is now capable of offering our valued customers cash prizes in every division, at every event this season, and we thank them for their generousity and faith in what we do."

The CFOA will promote eight five-man tournaments and five XBall competitions in 2008 at locations from Georgia to Tennessee and North Carolina. Levels of competition from beginner five-man to Division 2 XBall will be offered, with cash prizes offered in every division of play. For more information or to register for an event, visit the official league website online at www.thecfoa.com.

The CFOA Tournament Series
www.thecfoa.com
(336) 510-8451

KEE Action Sports
www.keeactionsports.com
(800) 724-6822
JoshPB2X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-26-2008, 01:00 PM #2
CheefinMadBleezys

does this mean kee is going to have a booth at cfoa events now?
CheefinMadBleezys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:09 PM #3
-BMaC-
i shoot. you die.

-BMaC- is a Supporting Member
nice
Old 02-26-2008, 02:32 PM #5
I'm RickJames
DJ/MC for the NPPL

I'm RickJames supports Pev's Paintball
I'm RickJames plays in the APPA D4 division
not a big fan of Kee but that is a great pick up for the CFOA!!!! especially if they have a booth at X-ball and 5-man events.

Follow me on Twitter- NPPLDJ

Proudly representing... PEV'S PAINTBALL, EMPIRE PAINTBALL, KEE ACTION SPORTS and BOB LONG
I'm RickJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 06:37 PM #6
bgoldinger
Carolina On My Mind!

bgoldinger plays in the PSP
bgoldinger supports Team VICIOUS
Thanks Kee Action Sports for being a CFOA Platinum Sponsor as well as a sponsor for Carolina Lockdown. You guys rock!
D3 CAROLINA BREAKOUT 2014
Matt Sossoman (Team Vicious) Offical Fan Club Member #2
bgoldinger is offline   Reply With Quote