Welcome to the official "Gun Whores Club", where having an obsessive compulsive disorder is okay.
1. To become a member you must post pics of your past and current markers. You must be able to prove you are a whore. That is about the only way to do it. Post thumbnails or resonably sized pictures in the thread, so people do not have to scroll a bunch to see everything.
2. Council members will be by invite only.
3. There is no limit on members. However, the liste will be continually checked and people will be taken off if they are not actively participating. Membership can be revoked at any time so make sure to post often if you want to keep your spot. It will also be the job of the members to help with this. If you notice people are not posting, using of the banner by non members, etc get in touch with one of the CM's. Do not get to attached to your number, because as people are weeded out, your number will probably change. A lower number does not mean anything.
3.5 To avoid confusion, here are a few general rules that will get you removed.
If you do not post for a month.
If you argue with someone in the thread, you will be asked to go on a temp leave, and if it happens again, you will be permanently removed.
4. New Members will be added completly at the discretion of the CM's.
5. Try and keep random small talk to at least a resonable amount. This thread is for gunwhoring, so lets try and keep the discussion aimed at that.
6. No complaining, *****ing, or flaming other posters. If this is happening, you won't be accepted you will be removed
7. If you apply, pm me with a link to the page you posted on. I can't be on all the time, so if I miss your post, I won't ever see it.
8. Once you have pm'd me, continue to post in the thread. If you never post, you will not be accepted. I most likely will not respond to your pm. Give it some time. Dont expect to be accepted withen a couple days, a typical time frame is over a month.
Mod added rules
Mod 1. This thread is not for conducting BST business. There is a forum for that... use it. THIS INCLUDES POINTING PEOPLE AT YOUR SIG LINE. At this point, ANYTHING resembling trying to attract people to your BST threads, an item you have for sale, or any other such spam will result in a ban. Some people seem to think they're clever by "not" pointing people to their sales while still doing it.
Mod 2. Members are responsible for checking this post, as Moderators may add fresh guidance as needed.
Attention to all those trading with GWC members
Make sure the person you are trading with is on the current list. They may no longer participate in the club, or may never have been in the club, and use the banners and affiliate themselves with the GWC in some way. So as an added measure of safety, just make sure they are on the list.
#26) LIL BUSH
*** REMEMBER - WHEN A NEW THREAD STARTS, POSTING "FIRST POST" BS IS SPAM, AND WILL EARN A BAN! ***