Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 03:31 PM #1
TWISTED$ISTER
LONGLIVETHEDODGY

Warning you will laugh ...alot

this is a review of the brass eagle blade pump marker....Period of
Product Use: Less than a month 18 of 18 people found this review helpful.

Paintball
Experience: 1 year

Similar
Products Used: This gun so throughly blew away the other mental patient's guns, that they immediately ran to the corner to cut themselves.

Marker Setup: Liquid Blue Dark Angel G7 Fly with 68.91 cal lucky 15 barrel, orbium 3 barrel kit, tado board, vlocity hopper, and CP rail. in addition, i will soon be getting a custom internal LPR from STD industries

Tippmann A-5 (for rec ball) With starfire front bolt, red aluminum power tube, polished internals, improved sights, Flatline, and e-grip

Recommended
Upgrades: I am afraid that any upgrades will spoil my holy gun.

Strengths: OVER 2 BPS!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!
Made out of 1/8in plastic!

Weaknesses: The awesomeness of this product is so great, it may injure to the un-prepared.

Review: I got this product, and all i can say is WOW!!! The moment i tore open the brown paper bag it came in, i immediately chucked my dark angel and Tippmann A-5 into the swimming pool, as i knew that neither could ever compare to the awesomeness of this gun!

I quickly gassed it up, and it leaked, but this must clearly be the gun sensing the doubt that still remained in the back of my puny mind. I then tried to load some paint into it, but the gun's feed neck, in it's holy-ness, decided my paint was un-worthy, and immediately broke to prevent it's self from being violated. I corrected my error with an immediate spray of holy water, and proceeded to shoot the gun.

All i could say was WOW! My first shot was judged inadequate by the holy gun, and exploded into a spray of paint, a similar fate met my next 12 shots, but another spray of holy water alleviated the problem. Then i fired my first REAL shot. it screamed downrange at an unbelievable 150 feet per second! i was astounded, so much so that i immediately changed the cylinder, and shot it again, this time, 360 fps! The consistency astounded me and almost shattered my un-worthy mind! I continued to allow the gun to wow me with it's awesome powers!

Up until the point that it decided my fingers were un-worthy to grace it's thin plasticky-holiness, and the whole gun, in it's infinite awesomeness, exploded into a holy shower of blessed plastic. I then retrieved a roll of sacred duct tape from one of the other patients at the mental hospital, and repaired the gun.

I was so overjoyed at the idea of being able to shoot this gun again, that i had to be restrained and given a triple dose of my meds! =) After i emerged from the coma, i gassed up my beautiful marker, and shot it again, at which point it promptly to offense to my hasty repair, and exploded. Again.

Conclusion: When i used this gun, i was able to achieve a SHOCKING 2BPS!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I doubt that any gun ever made could possibly even come close to this historic mark, and if they did, surely the world would end.

Rating: 10 out of 10
People under 18 hate ions, and they themselves don't pay for paintball.I don't even talk to them, and they can taunt me all they want, I don't care. I know that they will never go pro, or come close. I just play for fun, and owning my ion is more than half of the fun that is paintball. I have a sense of pride with my ion as I built it myself.
It's like a girl, you love her, but not everyone sees her the way you do.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2008, 03:35 PM #2
PaintedToast (Banned)

roflsauce, sacred duck tape
Old 02-24-2008, 03:37 PM #3
TWISTED$ISTER
LONGLIVETHEDODGY

not my review btw
People under 18 hate ions, and they themselves don't pay for paintball.I don't even talk to them, and they can taunt me all they want, I don't care. I know that they will never go pro, or come close. I just play for fun, and owning my ion is more than half of the fun that is paintball. I have a sense of pride with my ion as I built it myself.
Old 02-24-2008, 03:39 PM #4
dyepballer07 (Banned)

pbreview?
Old 02-24-2008, 03:42 PM #5
TWISTED$ISTER
LONGLIVETHEDODGY

yeah
Old 02-24-2008, 03:43 PM #6
dyepballer07 (Banned)

that was some funny ****, ima go buy one now lol
Old 02-24-2008, 03:44 PM #7
TWISTED$ISTER
LONGLIVETHEDODGY

haha
Old 02-24-2008, 03:45 PM #8
supergeek84
MW 4 Life

ha
Old 02-24-2008, 03:50 PM #9
wgpballer5
Cannabis Corpse

wgpballer5 supports Team VICIOUS
Pathetic... Ragging on a starter marker, this guy is a noob, and has nothing better to do than write fake reviews.

Last edited by wgpballer5 : 02-24-2008 at 05:25 PM.
Old 02-24-2008, 03:56 PM #10
Bucktoothbeaver

lol if you want some good laughs theres a crap load of reviews like that on that same gun. There are some pretty funny ones
Old 02-24-2008, 05:17 PM #11
jakedg
overshooting is underated

look at the pictures on that gun. If its the one I'm thinking of, that guy has way to much time on his hands.
Old 02-24-2008, 05:27 PM #12
cykarr

I came on here expecting some retarded story that wasn't funny at all.

I was wrong, this actually made me laugh out loud.
Old 02-24-2008, 05:31 PM #13
onlinepie
Matt@FPS-Photography.com

hahaha that just made my day

you know why they call it an xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away
Old 02-24-2008, 06:21 PM #14
Chillywillie

Chillywillie plays in the PSP
Chillywillie is an NCPA player
Chillywillie plays in the APPA D2 division
that wasnt funny at all
Old 02-24-2008, 06:25 PM #15
chris047

Lawl. That was actually really funny.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:25 PM #16
DuttDutt48

DuttDutt48 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillywillie View Post
that wasnt funny at all

Old 02-24-2008, 08:25 PM #17
TWISTED$ISTER
LONGLIVETHEDODGY

a blade isnt a starter marker
Old 02-24-2008, 08:38 PM #18
chodax

Not funny at all
Old 02-24-2008, 08:45 PM #19
WhoLostThePuck

Hahahahha thats hilarious!
Old 02-24-2008, 08:58 PM #20
clueman
Kyle

lol that was good

Originally posted by CyberThug:your first game will be alot like the first time you have sex.
you dont know what your doing, but its exciting, and one way or another, its over way to fast. :P
Old 02-24-2008, 09:05 PM #21
DE80

Up until the point that it decided my fingers were un-worthy to grace it's thin plasticky-holiness, and the whole gun, in it's infinite awesomeness, exploded into a holy shower of blessed plastic. I then retrieved a roll of sacred duct tape from one of the other patients at the mental hospital, and repaired the gun.

hilarious
Closed Thread