Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-22-2008, 12:16 PM #1
jamesbernatchez

*** F/S F/T Sword/Photo Book/Airsoft/Models/Amp/Video Games/LOTS MORE ***

Cleaning out some of my stuff in my room and looking to sell this. Will also accept trades. Prices include shipping to the continential US. Alaska and Hawaii will be more. I will not ship out of the country, sorry. I accept PAYPAL and USPS Money Orders. If paying through paypal I will only ship to the address on the account.

Trades I am mainly interested in:
-iPhone (AT&T, not looking for an unlocked one)
-HPA High Pressure tank (must be in hydro and NOTHING wrong with it!!, prefer 45/45 or something small)
-Nice pod pack (like Empire Action Pack or any that hold 3+2)
-Vlocity hopper
-Halo B
-Deadlywind Fibur 14" barrel A/C threaded

I will consider all other trades too!

I also have an Empire 10 piece barrel kit f/t f/s too:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post44717140

1. Hotel LaChapelle Hardcover artbook - Like new, no rips or tears. Looked through it once and put it back in its box. It is a very cool photography book with famous stars. Some including: Britney Spears, Naomi Campbell, Lil' Kim, Mike Myers, Cher, Cameron Diaz, Pamela Anderson, Eminim, Marilyn Manson, and many more! Warning: There is NUDITY!! $48 shipped

NOTE: Photos that I took to show the book do not show any actual nipples or anything.

2. Ty Beenie Baby Rare Radar the Bat - From 1995, retired and rare. Great shape. Tags in great shape too. $40 shipped OBO

3. Tamiya 1/12 HONDA RC211V model kit w/ Studio 27 photo etched parts. All BRAND NEW IN BOX. $40 shipped

4. Darksword Armoury LOTR Anduril Replica - This is a brand new replica of Aragorn's sword, Anduril. Darksword medieval swords are Hand Forged with 1060 High Carbon steel. The blades are Tempered to a Rockwell of 53. All Darksword blades are oil hardened. The edges of this sword are NOT sharp but can be honed to a razor sharp edge. I chose to purchase it dull as it was for a display piece. This is a full tang(the blade actually goes into the handle and is forged from one piece). This is the only way to make a sword for use. Anything else is VERY DANGEROUS if used to cut or swing. It has been stored with a light coating of WD-40. I checked and it is still in the same shape as it came. No rust whatsoever. It is a really beautiful sword but I think it might be time to let it go. Note that because of it being hand forged, there are like marks on the blade. This is NORMAL. They have been out of stock and are hard to come by. I paid $340 and shipping is going to be expensive. I am asking $315 shipped OBO.

Here it is in its scabbard:

5. Halo 3 Legendary Edition - Great shape, used the game a few times. Nothing wrong with ANYTHING. $76 shipped

6. Fender Amp - Great shape, works fine! Power cord included but no guitar cord. $64 shipped

7. KWA GLOCK 19 - I stripped the slide and polished it. Looks great but can use some finishing touches. Slide is metal as is the magazine. Sounds very realistic when cocking. Only put 50 or so rounds through it. A small amount of high grade BB's will be included. Paid $140 and am asking $90 shipped

"Originally posted by SP Shocker0690: but id highly reccomend a shocker because they shoot better than any gun even a sl74 or sl66"

Last edited by jamesbernatchez : 02-22-2008 at 12:25 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2008, 07:47 PM #2
baller83
February 2k6'r

interested in pistol. what is the FPS? and is it green gas? PM me and lmk.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:22 PM #3
fedexnot247
President

fedexnot247 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
hey i got 40 for pistol or xbox 360 in sign you add 110

ⓘⒷⓊⓎ & Pay More for Iphones OR MrGreenApples.com

(My Slogan is DO NOT SELL Into you gotten a price from me)

On AVG I Pay $50+ More Than These Big Name Sites, Stores, Dealers & The List Goes On An On.....
Old 02-24-2008, 10:44 PM #4
jamesbernatchez

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedexnot247 View Post
hey i got 40 for pistol or xbox 360 in sign you add 110
Not adding as I already have 360 and no thanks to the $40 for G19. I paid $140 locally and it is lnib..except the polishing of the slide

"Originally posted by SP Shocker0690: but id highly reccomend a shocker because they shoot better than any gun even a sl74 or sl66"