Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-21-2008, 01:16 PM #1
UnLucky13
U CAN'T HANDLE MY GATGAT

UnLucky13 plays in the APPA beginner division
Traveling around this summer??

What fields in Oklahoma should I check out? Which fields are best? And what are the Prices at the field you like??
Rick "BIRDMAN" Alexander #13

Silver and Gold Marq Vic
UnLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:19 PM #2
anevez
$$$$$$

anevez plays in the APPA D5 division
doge city for sure!!!!!!

iFRESH
15 Year Old Fury.......even though i turned 17
anevez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:27 PM #3
sumsemperfi
the fat guy

sumsemperfi has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sumsemperfi has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
s ng in shawnee its in the middle of town easy to find small indoor feild and a small/medium out door feild.. i love playin the jason is pretty cool guy..
sumsemperfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:17 PM #4
I love pancakes
Team Adrenaline not a 2k7

Quote:
Originally Posted by anevez View Post
doge city for sure!!!!!!
lol? maybe if you are looking for fields that have airball then leave out dodge thats one of the only things dodge doesnt have
.You gas up the marker, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field... it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it... paintball.
=SETUP=
PMR,FREAK KIT,EMPIRE B2, 68/45, PROTO JERSEY AND PANTS,JT FLEX8 EMPIRE SS 4+5 PACK
I love pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:17 PM #5
I love pancakes
Team Adrenaline not a 2k7

if u plan on traveling ALOT the go to the bunker there awesome best field in oklahoma
.You gas up the marker, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field... it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it... paintball.
=SETUP=
PMR,FREAK KIT,EMPIRE B2, 68/45, PROTO JERSEY AND PANTS,JT FLEX8 EMPIRE SS 4+5 PACK
I love pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:37 PM #6
Ionthumper

Dodge City does have the largest group of walkon players on a regular basis. It's been the only field in OKC where my cousin and I could find a good crowd on a consistant basis. A couple times they've had to split the walkons into three diferent groups. Paint runs 55-60 and $10 if you have your own gear includes air.
Ionthumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:55 PM #7
xX T Calv Xx
ummm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionthumper View Post
Dodge City does have the largest group of walkon players on a regular basis. It's been the only field in OKC where my cousin and I could find a good crowd on a consistant basis. A couple times they've had to split the walkons into three diferent groups. Paint runs 55-60 and $10 if you have your own gear includes air.
wat days does dodge have the most walk-ons usually?
xX T Calv Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:58 PM #8
anevez
$$$$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX T Calv Xx View Post
wat days does dodge have the most walk-ons usually?
in the summer we can have 50 walk-ons on saturday
and in the summer probably 30 on sunday

iFRESH
Old 02-24-2008, 08:31 AM #9
pbemt

Paintball Club of Choctaw. they have good fields, both speed ball and woods. They also have much better paint than they have had in the past summers. Not much bad to say about this place lots of room, clean. Some people around here complain about the regulars that attend there but i play there about twice a month and i never have problems with any of them. It is a good place to play. Sunday is all teams there to practice though.
pbemt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:04 PM #10
shocker4life03
OKC Militia

shocker4life03 plays in the PSP
shocker4life03 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
shocker4life03 supports Team VICIOUS
shocker4life03 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by anevez View Post
doge city for sure!!!!!!
If you want to be bent over and raped on prices then go to dodge city for sure!!!!! Check out AZ. There are always lots of walk ons to play with and you can go to shaggy brothers before hand to get paint for $38 a case then five dollars field and air fee.... so that adds up to $43 dollars for all day.

PCOC on sunday mornings can be fun to... personally i think its hit or miss.

Last edited by shocker4life03 : 02-24-2008 at 04:16 PM.
shocker4life03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 07:24 PM #11
Ionthumper

Do you really want to get this trash talk started?

I think you get what you pay for actually, and how much is the paint at AZ, cause if you shoot thru all that case it's about 30 miles round trip back to Shaggs. Then we could start on the refs at AZ how bad they are and how lopsided the teams are sometimes. So I guess it's all about how you get raped, huh?
Old 02-24-2008, 07:30 PM #12
anevez
$$$$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker4life03 View Post
If you want to be bent over and raped on prices then go to dodge city for sure!!!!! Check out AZ. There are always lots of walk ons to play with and you can go to shaggy brothers before hand to get paint for $38 a case then five dollars field and air fee.... so that adds up to $43 dollars for all day.

PCOC on sunday mornings can be fun to... personally i think its hit or miss.
ok so..he did say he was traveling so he probably doesnt have the time to go to shaggys and get the paint and if you buy it at our field its $10 cheaper than your field and we have many more walk-ons

iFRESH
Old 02-24-2008, 07:39 PM #13
rubiusbeer40
MWM Captain

I've been charged 70 a case for Zen at DC before.....Is that a good deal? I have not been back to DC since because of the paint prices. Not trying to start anything.....just stating a fact.
rubiusbeer40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 07:44 PM #14
anevez
$$$$$$

no you probably payed 60 a case and $10 field and air or you had the choice of 2 qualities of paint and you chose our practice paint which we dont wanna sell so we probably sold it to u for that trying to get u not to buy it so we could have it for practice but isnt the high grade of paint at ur field $70...

iFRESH
Old 02-24-2008, 08:04 PM #15
rubiusbeer40
MWM Captain

I don't have a "yr field" played PCOC today, Shawnee indoor last weekend, and I-40 the weekend after that. Look Reggie looked right at me and said "do you want to pay $50 a case (nightmare which I could shoot at brick wall and the ball would probably bounce back and hit me) or 70 a case for Zen. I understand that you obviously play for Fabulous and you are sponsered by DC. I have no problem with that. I have nothing against you, your team, of DC. Just stated a fact. By the way, do you have to pay for paint?
rubiusbeer40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:03 PM #16
jcbabb
OK Outlaws

has been a member for 10 years
Guys,
Don't forget, a variety of fields across the state is a good thing. The more fields there are that succeed, the more our sport will grow. No field is perfect, and you should not expect them to be. If you have a problem with one of them, it would be a good idea to let the owner know. They may not be aware of the problem, and would most likely take care of it. I'm sure there are cases where this isn't so, but again, they're just people and they ain't perfect.
Try to keep in mind the bigger picture. More successful fields=more and better paintball for everyone.
jcbabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:30 PM #17
anevez
$$$$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiusbeer40 View Post
I don't have a "yr field" played PCOC today, Shawnee indoor last weekend, and I-40 the weekend after that. Look Reggie looked right at me and said "do you want to pay $50 a case (nightmare which I could shoot at brick wall and the ball would probably bounce back and hit me) or 70 a case for Zen. I understand that you obviously play for Fabulous and you are sponsered by DC. I have no problem with that. I have nothing against you, your team, of DC. Just stated a fact. By the way, do you have to pay for paint?
if you have played a tourney with us we pay cost whick is really cheap

iFRESH
Old 02-24-2008, 10:32 PM #18
shocker4life03
OKC Militia

shocker4life03 plays in the PSP
shocker4life03 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
shocker4life03 supports Team VICIOUS
shocker4life03 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
not trying to get anything started. I have no problems with the owner of DC or the players out there. I think they are cool people. I am merely stating what i have heard from many sources about DC. I worked at Shaggy Brothers for two years and the only good things i heard about DC came from Fabulous. Every other customer that came in was always complaining about various things, the most common of them being "outrageously high prices". Quoted Directly. and also from the looks of his location (Sapulpa) if he is travelling around it is not out of his way to stop at Shaggs on the way out there. O wait sorry he would have to take 44 west three miles past I-35 Then back track making for a hideous six mile roundtrip

Last edited by shocker4life03 : 02-24-2008 at 10:41 PM.
shocker4life03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 10:58 PM #19
anevez
$$$$$$

im not trying to get something started im sorry i play for fabulous and is was just trying to promote our field
good lord everything turns into an argument i hate that

iFRESH
Old 02-24-2008, 11:09 PM #20
Ionthumper

Thumbs down

Not trying get something started? Man no one else was trashing anyone till you opened your yap. But then just looking at your sig line says it all. a shill for AZ/Shaggs talking trash. I don't play for Fabulous, I have to pay the going rate and other than someone complaining about not being able to use paint from Shaggbros at Dodge City(something your store lead them to believe they could) I haven't heard many people complain. Especially the ones that keep coming out there on a regular basis. And I'm sure SB opens up at 7AM to sell paint to somebody driving to Az from Tulsa before they go to the field, or is he supposed to make a trip the day before from Tulsa/Sapulpa to get his paint, some savings. And it's a 14 mile round trip from I-44/35 to the store, learn to read a map bozo.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:10 PM #21
littleollie24
levi

places to travel to hmmm
PCOC-45 a case and 15 for air and entry
Rapid Fire-45 a case i think and 10 for air and entry
shawnee- 50 a case i think and 10 for air
even though i do play at choctaw and i am a regular
i would say that pcoc is the best tourny scene in oklahoma
i would say that AZ is the best woodsball scene
and i dont really dont about dodge city beucase i only played there once and it was a really ****ty time for me becuase there was no airball field and that was when i first started playing but that is my .02
Empire
RPS
I3s for cheap
littleollie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups